Status: Please Comment & Subscribe

When Being Normal Is Weird

Relaxing

Normal P.O.V.

Grandpa Billy left today. I’m a little sad but he promised to come visit soon.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. My first day as a senior. Oh joy, just the word makes me feel old. We have lived here for six months. Everybody except for Carlisle, Esme, Charlie and Sue starting senior year with me. Even my parents! This is Max’s and my first time because Max might look twenty but he has the brains of a fifteen year old. We say that we were either adopted by Charlie and Sue or by Carlisle and Esme.

Since first grade I change school’s every three years because everybody except for Carlisle, Esme, Charlie and Sue have gone to the same school as me, to maintain the image and keep an eye on me. It’s a little weird looking at my elders passing as teenagers but I’ll live. The positive side is that they help me study and answer my questions, they all have perfect 4.0’s.

I got my hiking equipment and went for a hike. I found a good steep rock wall, I got out my harness and the prepared the ropes. I soon started climbing, I love rock climbing.

I reached the top half an hour later and took in the view, the forest that surrounds my family’s houses always takes my breath away. The big green pines so tall, looked as if they were trying to touch the sky. In the distance I could see some mountains, their peaks covered with white, fluffy snow.
The crisp air blew my hair around my face. I always enjoy a good climb, it relaxes me.

I stayed there thinking for a couple of hours. Then I started the descent. I reached my house at 10pm.

I took a bath and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third chapter today! :D
I'm going to fix the background a bit.
Song of the hour: Karaoke from a neighbors' party.

Please comment and subscribe