Status: Please Comment & Subscribe

When Being Normal Is Weird

Nervous

“You seem to know what I am, don’t you little girl?” I gulped and nodded my head while sitting against the wall, I was cornered.
“You are afraid, I can sense it. But, how do you know about us?” He said not really asking me.
“Please, don’t kill me.”
“Why shouldn’t I, maybe I’m thirsty.”
“I know you aren’t, by the color of your eyes I know that you have just fed.”
“True, but your blood is so appealing, like I said, you are mi cantante.” He said coming closer.
“I know what that means.”
“You do?”
“Yes, my blood sings to you. Same thing happened between my grandparents.” I said shrugging. “Besides, if you kill me everyone will come after you, my death would be avenged.”
“I don’t believe you.” He said coming closer.
“Yes, I am Serenity Black Cullen and I swear by my name that if something happens to me you’ll die.”
“Cullen? You can’t surely be part of the Cullens, you are just a mere human.”
“Yes I am, and here is the proof.” I showed him my necklace, it is a silver chain and from it hangs the Cullen family crest. This crest is known by all the Volturi and many vampires. I just hope it would be enough to convince him.
“Fine, I won’t kill you, not with you under the protection from both the Cullens and Volturi; I’m not suicidal.”
“Well thank you. Do you happen to have a phone with you?”
“Here.” He gave me a phone, I quickly dialed my brother’s phone.
“Hello?”
“Max, it’s me.”
“Serenity? Where the hell have you been?! We have been worried sick about you.” He scram and ranted some more. When he calmed down I told him what had happened and the direction to find me.

I hung up and gave him the phone back.
“Thank you. What is your name?”
“My name is Razor. Goodbye. I’ll see you soon mi cantante.” With that he disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little short.

Thanx xxAngelWriterxx for the comment :)

Please comment and subscribe