Status: Please Comment & Subscribe

When Being Normal Is Weird

Razor

Razor’s P.O.V.

I arrived at my house and went to my office. I sat on the comfortable sofa and gazed at the fire in the fireplace.
I became entranced thinking about the girl, Serenity. Her blood smelled delicious like milk chocolate with vanilla and a hint of cinnamon, I wanted to drink it like a frapuccino.
I have to see her again, I’m not entirely sure why. I’m also curious as to why she is a human if she is part of the Cullens.

My little sister, Selene, entered the room. She is my blood sister, same parents, I turned her myself.
“What is wrong with you? You look like if your brain had a melt down. Thought to much again” She said annoyingly. She bothers the crap out of me, sometimes I regret changing her.
“Piss off you brat. I’m trying to think here.”
“You are capable of thinking?” She exclaimed in a sarcastic voice. I took a vase that was sitting on the table and threw it at her head, she swiftly dodged it. She laughed and stuck her tongue out at me.
“That does it!” I’m tired of her crap, I stood up and ran at her, she started running like the devil was at her heals, call me Satan then because she is going to pay.

After running for a while around the house, well more like castle, I finally caught her and tackled her to the ground. I performed a Mike Tyson and bit of a piece of her ear.
“Give it back!” She whined under me.
“I’ll do it if you bring me a whore, I’m hungry and bored, your big brother needs some entertainment.”
“Why don’t you do it yourself, you lazy fat ass.”
“Nah. I’ll just keep your ear.”
“Fine.” She huffed defeated.
“Make her pretty, the way I like them.” I said before releasing her. She disappeared a second later.
We do this every time we fight, bite off a piece and give it back for something in exchange; it’s a good thing we can put them in their place again.

An hour later she arrived with the whore and I gave her ear piece back. She then left us alone…
♠ ♠ ♠
Razor is a bad ass guy :P

Thx to Art_Flavor for the comment :)

Please comment and subscribe