Wings of a Butterfly

Image

I had this story on here a while back, but I have made some drastic changes and editing, so it's MUCH better now. Enjoy!

Sofia Adalynn Mays is 16 years old. She lives with her mother Ariina, and her stepfather Stuart. She has never really known much about her biological father, she's had a few phone conversations with him but that was it.

Her mother Ariina Mays and Bam Magera had a brief romance in highschool, which resulted in Ariina becoming pregnant and her parents moving her out of state. Years later, Bam finds out about Ariina's 16 year old daughter via internet. Ariina had married Stuart Bennett, a professional wrestler that works for the WWE. Stuart adopted Sofia and raised her as his own. He has a tough exterior but can be a "gentle giant" at times, though he is very strict when it comes to Sofia.

Sofia is very quiet at times, and has been batteling depression for some time. She has grown apart from her mother Ariina, so she resulted to staying to herself and not letting anyone in.

When she moves in with Bam and her stepmother Missy for a month or two, she slowly comes out of her shell. But not before putting up a fight when it comes to Bam trying to break that shell.

And who could forget Bam's infamous life-partner Novak who tried to help Bam with bringing Sofia out of her shell by bringing his younger brother Ray along? Ray developes a crush on Sofia, and bothers her all the time. She thinks he's being a jerk, when in reality he doesn't know how to talk to her, so he's a perverted jerk like his older brother.

Soundtrack.

Oh and by the way, this story, the plot, and the characters (Sofia, Ariina, and Ray) all belong to me and generated in my mind. Save yourself the embarassment and don't steal it because you'll look like a total moron if you do. Just saying.
  1. The Meeting
    Dear Agony - Breaking Benjamin
  2. Guidelines
    All These Things That I've Done - The Killers