Sequel: Torment
Status: Complete

Fallen

Fallen Kidnappee

"Hey chica hows that leg of yours?" Josh asked with a grin as Lex limped towards him crutch under her arm.

"Decent." Lex replied tersley Josh rose an eyebrow looking at her.

"What's with the attitude dipshit in there?" Josh asked Lex clenched her hand on the crutch it wasn't for Liz in there. The boys were hitting the Pru and she'd been a ball of nervous energy all day unable to sit still. She had nearly driven Connor insane with questions and comments he informed Murphy if he didn't get her the hell away from him he was gonna tie her up and duck tape her mouth shut. Murphy had taken her to the back room of McGinty's far away from Connor and Romeo. They had talked for several hours Lex had even kissed him which suprised him but he didn't object kissing her back.

"Nah just got a lot on my mind."

"Worried about the fuck who shot you?" Josh asked Lex shook her head smiling though.

"No wish it was that but no."

"You need any help-"

"I'll let you know thanks Josh."

"Welcome better go get back in there before dipshit screws everything up."

"She's already done that why else do you think I'm out here in the cold talking to you."

"It's not that cold you're just little."

"I'm not little!"

"Are to."

"Jerk!" Lex teased limping back to the office setting her crutch against the desk she sat in the computer chair at the desk.

~*~*~*~

"Later Lexi text me when you get home!" Brandon called as Lex got into her car she started it and rolled the window down.

"K later Brandon." She put her car in reverse backing out of the parking spot she fiddled with the radio trying to find a song to keep her atttention nothing. Flicking the volume off with a sigh she tapped her fingers against the steering wheel. She was worried she hadn't heard anything about the hit at the Pru but that didn't mean that police weren't already there and she wouldn't hear anything from Eunice or the boys until tommorow later later tonight at the earliest. The only reason she was even going back to her apartment at all was because the locks had been changed. Parking in the spot she got out of the car leaving her crutch there limping towards Stokely Hall. Someone grabbed her and covered her mouth with a piece of cloth all in one move they started hauling her towards are car as she fought weakly as whatever was on the cloth slowed her movements and thought processes down until finally she dropped over the edge into unconciousness.

~*~*~*~

Lex squeezed her eyes short debating whether or not she wanted to open her eyes...she had a feeling she knew where she was at least who had her. Billy at least she hoped silly as it sounded she was a heck of a lot safer with Billy than some other random psycho. She tried to get her barings without opening her eyes keeping up a ruse of her still being unconcous. She could hear something faintly sounded like a tv or a radio maybe, in another room but nothing in the immediate room she was in. Opening her eyes slowly she glanced around she was all by her own in a bedroom she'd never seen sitting slowly she put her head between her knees as nausea rose up. Taking a few deep breaths she sat up and looked around again two doors, closet doors and another door standing up she snuck to the door. Putting her hand on the knob she hesitated did she want to open the door? Better yet could she? It opened for her scrambling back she fell on the bed.

"Glad you're up thought I'd have to bust some heads."

"Billy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a Comment