Status: New story!!

Come Back To Me

Chapter one- don't leave

"Matt no please don't leave" you said as rain mixed with your tears as you watched your true love slowly backing away from you. "I I I just cant be with you right now I I'm just confused" he said "Matt please I love you" you begged him " and I love you to..... Just give me time to figure this all out okay" he asked you. All you did was let the tears fall from your eyes. " I love you" Matt said as he tried to give you a kiss, but you pushed him away. He looked down in sorrow and sighed "I'm really sorry love" he said apologizing for the hundredth time "don't fucking tell me you sorry when I know damn well your not! If you were really sorry you would believe me when I tell you that she is lying, that she only told you that CZ she wants you back" you were angry now. "how can you say that? She would never lie to me about something as serious as this!" he yelled " you know what Matt go Leave me alone! I don't ever want to see your face again!" lies. " you want me to go I'm gone goodbye" with that said Matt walked out into the rainy, foggy night.

As you watched him your heart broke with every step he took. You wanted so badly to yell out for him to come back, but what would it matter you were loosing him anyway. You were loosing him to someone who would do anything to get him back, even lie about being pregnant. Who am I talking about you ask, well non other than valary marts ex. And she would stop and nothing to take Matt from me.

You took out your phone and called Jimmy asking him to pick you up and if you could stay at him place tonight. Jimmy came not to long after and took you back to his place. " there's a change of clothes for you upstairs, I want to you shower and get changed and than were going to talk okay?" Jimmy asked. He was always the one to take care of you when something bad happened and you could always count on him to be there for you. " thank you Jim" you said as you went upstairs to shower and get changed. 

About 30 minuets later you came back downstairs to find Jimmy making dinner. You sat down at the dinner table and waited for Jimmy to start talking. " so you gonna tell me what happened or not" he asked and you sighed "he left me for her Jimmy, he fell for her lie and left me" you said tears coming back to your eyes. Jimmy joined you at the dinner table while the food cooked. Jimmy wrapped his arms around you. "oh princess he is an idiot for believing her and when he finds out it was all just a lie he will regret it" Jimmy said rubbing your back. " I told him I never wanted to see him again" you told him "so you tell that to zacky everyday and he still brings his ugly face back to you" he joked making you laugh "you think I'll ever get him back Jim" you asked "I don't know princess I really don't know" he sighed. 

The fire alarm beeped indicating that Jimmy left the food cooking to long and burned it. He rushed over to the stove and grabbed the food making you laugh. " Jimmy there is no saving that" you laughed "guess were ordering out tonight, what should we get" he asked " PIZZA!!" you both yelled at the same time.   
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay not sure if I will continue this or not so leave me comments on what you think I should do please