Status: active as long as I get comments.

Reminiscing.

You Know All My Secrets.

Even though our friendship maybe hanging on by a little thread, there are still amazing aspects of it.

You know all my secrets. You know about my sexuality, and you said that you were into girls a little too. But I think you just said it to make me feel less alone. I love you for that. Also, you know about every single person I’ve crushed on. I remember us obsessing over this guy Michael all through the first semester. It was so much fun! And then we obsessed over Savannah, because I honestly thought she was amazing.Turns out she’s not as amazing as you. Forget that last thought - I'm not sure if it's true anymore, to be honest. We also pinpointed who we thought was gay; and we stalked gay guys because we wanted a gay guy to be our friend so badly! Do you remember that? Sometimes it seems like you don’t. I don’t think we’ve had a real conversation in a couple of weeks. I feel like I don’t even know you anymore because you’re acting all…popular now. Is there not enough time for me anymore? Last year we were outcasts together. I still am one. But what are you?

Oh, and I saw that Erick broke your heart today. Everyone around you expected me to be the one to help you out. I didn't know what to do. I'm not magic. I'm sorry. But am I allowed to be near you now? I don't know if I even want to anymore.