Status: active as long as I get comments.

Reminiscing.

Stalking.

Stalking people with you will probably be an adventure I’ll never forget. I’m pretty sure the fact that we actually stalked people will probably be used against us one of these days. I mean, it’s not like we were subtle about it. The first person we stalked was Michael. We both had a huge crush on him, but we didn’t let it come between us. Neither of us would ever even dream of “going out” with him because, well, admiring from afar was much more fun than the real thing. The second person was this guy named Kayleb. We thought he was gay. We just got a vibe from him, and to this day I’m waiting for him to step out of the closet. Sometimes we watched him in the cafeteria, laughing hysterically at all the little things we noticed. Occasionally he would flick his wrist like a stereotypical flamer; other times he would wiggle his hips when he walked. Then we stalked Savannah. Ohhhh, Savannah. She amazed me. She read the incestuous slash that I wrote, and demanded that I write more. Then she sat on my lap a few times – and the highlight of my year was when she forced me to go to the library with her. I was glowing for the rest of the week! But now she doesn’t even know my name. We only talked because we were in the same Art class.