Rakastan

Wait and See

Ville's POV:

I woke up the next morning to find myself sprawled out and alone. I forgot where I was for a minute and sat up to an empty hospital room. A nurse was looking at me keenly with a slight blush. "Uhm, Mr. Valo?" she asked with her face reddening more. I never understood how supposedly I had the power to drive women mad.
I chuckled and she blushed some more. "Do you know where you are?" she asked. "Yes," I replied back rubbing the back of my head. "Although I'm having trouble remembering exactly what happened," I admitted in a lie. I knew I had to lie for Jaclyn's sake. "You fell and hit your head," she said carefully. She looked like a new nurse so maybe she didn't have the knowledge that everything had gotten so twisted and messed up overnight. I, myself was having trouble processing the conversation i had "slept" through a few hours before. Eureka was not who she said she was, and by the note I had found in my hand, Jaclyn knew the same. "Help me, trust Sen; no one else," was all that was written.
"When can i go?" I asked the nurse. "Anytime, you'd like," she said. "Thanks," I replied and she left the room. I quickly slid on my shoes and took the emergency exit, there was no time to waste.

As soon as I left the room, I collided with a woman. "Sorry," she said. I looked at her, unsure why she was going to the room. "Oh," she said realizing I had come from the room she was about to enter. "Are you Ville?" she asked. "Depends on who's asking," I replied hesitantly.
"I'm Taylor, Sen's girlfriend," she said taking her hand out of her pocket to shake mine. "I've met him, not you," I said warily. "Yes, I've been informed of that. We need to go, now. There's alot I need to fill you in on, and not alot of time," she said looking at me to see if I trusted her. I recalled the note and hesitated. "Alright," I said.

Jac's POV

Tanor and Taylor were superb actors. For claiming to be 23, they didn't look the 30 years they really were. Being identical enabled them to do many operations quickly, but hiring them meant they couldn't swap places for this job. After my father was murdered, Eureka flew me right away to Finland. I was partially drugged so the memories were hazy and for awhile in my mind that episode had never happened. Unbeknownst to Eureka, those memories couldn;t be surpressed. I had to start playing her game, if I wanted to win this alive. My father was convicted on charges of espionage during the Soviet Russia years and fled to America where he met my mother. She gave birth to my brother, Sen three years before she passed away when she had me. My father sent Sen away to school, and I grew up not knowing about him. It wasn;t until I got to Finland that I realized who he was and why he was my guide. My father had arranged for Eureka to be my guide throughout most things, but what he didn't realize is that
she was not on his side. She lied about who she was. Two years ago is when she came into our life, claiming to be the daughter of my father's old friend ( who I found out she had deceased). She told my father how his old enemies were seeking to bring him back to Russia and his family. They wanted him because my father used to be part of the underground scene until his own family was threatened and he decided he wanted out, so he started working for the government. My father knew you never really left the scene and he didn;t rat out his old friends, but he started taking down the corrupt ones, the murderers and he made enemies. Those enemies accused him of spying for America against Russia, so he fled, although the charges were false. They still pursued him, afraid of what he knew, because he could take down a very powerful mob ring, so three weeks ago they silenced him. Eureka was working for their side and cozied up to my father to see if she could get the secrets out of him or me by befriending me, but I knew nothing so they went after Sen. Sen was being duped by them, because Sen knew things but he went along with the charade to kill his sister to get exortion money just so he could finally see me, he never planned on pulling any trigger, in fact he had alerted FBI authorities that day so they could capture the criminals. The whole plan went haywire and my father realized what was going on too late. In his last moments he saved me, and my good-bye is always lodged in my throat. I knew I had to leave to protect Ville, but at the same time going along with Eureka was the only way to stop her. The pain I got at Ville's was from a bullet still in my stomach that I was unaware of. Eureka had explained to me after we fled, that she was a part of the FBI and convinced me she was tracking down the criminals. however after meeting with Sen, did I learn the ugly truth. Sen told me I had to act like I knew nothing and that he would be in touch. It wasn;t until the hospital that Eureka realized Sen was my brother and her target, he had already laid the trap for her and so far she was falling into it quickly. Tanor and Taylor were FBI agents hired to tail Eureka. After a two year run for them and a three week of hell for me, it was all going to come down tonight. I knew that the doctors and nurses had been hired as decoys to tell Ville I was dead, so Ville wouldn;t come looking for me. I alerted Taylor to the issue the night before through Sen so that Ville would be alright. I didn't want him coming after me, when there was I probablity that after tonight I wouldn't be coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so sorry it;s so late. My computer crashed and I lost everything/.