Rakastan

No Hype

Jac's Pov:

The ride from Helsinki took us to Turku where Eureka wanted me to get my things. Little did she know, that is is where it was ending.

I wasn't going to trapeze myself across countries while Sen got this figured out. I wanted to end this now, and get on with my life.
"Grab your things," Eureka said.
and opened the door for me. I quickly got out to go grab my things and shoot a message to Sen when opening the door to my dormitory, I discovered an unfamiliar face.

"Thought you had this all figured out," the man said. He was speaking into a cellphone now. I looked at him skeptically. He hung up and grabbed my wrist. "Be quiet and stay down," he urged as he pushed me behind him. I saw Taylor sitting on the couch.

"What's going on?" I asked. "FBI's here," she mouthed and pointed a finger to her lips.
"Here?" I asked. "Yes," she said.

"But where's Sen?" I asked immediately. "Right here," he said coyly emerging from the bedroom with Ville in tow. My eyes bugged. "Ville," I gasped. "You're supposed to have been back at the hospital or not here or," I stammered. "You were supposed to be suffering from the achs and pains of appendicitis, but you are not the girl I thought you were," he said. I wasn;t sure how to interpret that so I focused back on Sen. "What's the plan?" I asked.
"They've got everyone except Eureka and her small crew. I am going to orchestrate an appearance and you are going to stay here," he said firmly. Sen left abruptly amd shut the door with a firm bang even as I followed him. "You should stay here," Taylor warned. "That's my brother, I can;t let him go alone," I demanded. "It's not my call, Sen didn't make me your babysitter," she says back to me.

I look at Ville and then follow Sen down the stairs at a safe distance bewteen us. I'm no longer alone as I hear a quiet tread behind me. I turn around and see Ville coming around the bend, "What are you doing?" I ask him as he reaches me. "What does it look like I'm doing?" he asks and brushes past me. "Hey wait a minute," I say and go ahead of him. "Look let me be heroic for once," he says with a smile. A shot rings out and I'm running, taking the steps three at a time and jumping over them until I crash at the bottom of the stairwell on my wrist. I start to curse and Ville's behind me clamping his hand over my mouth. I look up at him and hear what he hears. Eureka. For a moment, with him being so close, I drift back to the night I spent with him. I want that again and the motivation for it gives me a new determination.

I follow the sound of her voice when I hear more shots ring out. A massive line of black clad men run past me and in the blur I can barely read the yellow police lettering on their uniforms. This bust is going to be international. We're in the parking lot now and all I see is commotion. The same man that had my father, now holds Sen and Eureka points a gun to his forehead. I shiver. My memories come clanging back. It wasn;t the man who had killed my father, it was the man who held him. I had gotten wounded by crossfire, not by her. She was too busy putting the bullet through my father's forehead. I look at her now and I feel a murderous rage. "How could you?" I cry out to her, making myself noticeable. Ville has stepped out with me but I've forgotten anything and everything right now. "Jac, go back," I can hear Sen scream in a hoarse whisper. Ville begins to pull me back. I knew her deception went low, but I didn't realize how low was low. I had laughed with this girl, smiled, trusted her, and the whole time she was a cunning traitor. Sen's still held. I might not have a weapon on me, but that doesn;t underestimate myself. I pull the small fingernail blade from my pocket and throw it so that it flicks her finger. Her hand jerks from cut and the gun falls to the ground. I make a run for it and reach the gun just as she is about to, but Sen kicks it out of her way enabling me to grab it. "Let my brother go," I order the man with the gun and he does just that. Sen runs to me and embraces me. "Where did that come from?" he asks. "Dad taught me some things," I said with a sheepish grin that fades as I watch as Sen's eyes look down to his shirt. Blood gushes forth and I turn around in confusion. Eureka stands directly behind him. She hoists the gun to his temple now as he kneels, falling forward. "You bitch," I scream at her, ready to tackle her when a shot rings out from above and the next I know, I have blood smeared all over me and Eureka lays on the ground. She's been shot. A few seconds later, Tanor rushes forth and grabs me, shaking me. "Jac," he says. Sen's on a stretcher now. Everyone is moving in. "It's over," he says. "It's over?" I ask confused and stare at the massive puddle of blood swirling at my feet. "It's over," he repeats and I'm sinking to my knees in relief. I'm crying before I know it. I feel arms around me. "ville," I whisper and turn my head into his shoulder. "He'ss going to be alright," he says and clutches me closer.