Sequel: Vanessa

Rebels in Love

Coma

"It's good to see you again Nessa," Izzy said, slapping me on the back. I smiled and looked around at my best friends. We were in the lounge and I was listening to some of the new songs like Rocket Queen and Paradise City off their Appetite For Destruction album. They were pretty good, raunchy riffs created by Slash and Izzy and amazing vocals provided by Axl.

"You like?" Duff asked. He was on the floor while Mandy gave him a massage. I nodded. My voice was gone. I had woken up with a cold and my voice was so rough, you could barely here me.

"Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty," Axl sung. Then he pointed at me to sing the next line. I leapt from my place on the couch and on to Axl, punching him where ever I could reach. Axl was struggling, trying to escape my death grip. He rolled us over and pinned me onto the ground, holding my wrists aginst the carpet. I bit the area between his shoulder and neck, like a vampire. The response was instantaneous. He yelpped in pain and bound to his feet. Blood ran down his naked torso. His hand flew to the blood.

"You bitch! I could get fucking AIDS from that you know?!" he screamed. Once again I advanced on him but Steven held me back. Axl stumbled into the bathroom. I was fuming. Steven threw me onto the couch.

"Good on ya Nes!" Izzy said. I just lit a cigarette and took a draw from it. I could see Axl in the bathroom. He was washing his shoulder like crazy, as if I was some sort if zombie. I got up and joined him in the bathroom. He shot me a dirty look and continued disinfecting his wound. I snatched the sloth from him and ran it under the water. Blood streamed from it, the water a crimson colour.

"I don't need your help," he growled, making a grab at the rag. I extended my arm so it was out of his reach. Axl sighed and tilted his head to the side and I continued to dab his bleeding shoulder.

"What's all this then?" Slash asked. I spun around. The finally awoken Slash, his eyes red and his hair messier then ever, was in the door way. He pushed us out of the way and washed his face in the sink.

"She bit me and she's helping me clean the wound," Axl explained. Slash didn't answer. Instead he turned the shower on and started to strip.

"I'm gone," Axl exlaimed, covering his eyes and making his way blindly to the door. I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind him, locking it as I went. Slash was in the shower, the curtain pulled across.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked. I poked my head around the curtain and pointed at my throat. He nodded and bowed his head under the water again. I sat on the sink while I waited for him to finish. Eventually the shower turned off and Slash revealed himself with a towel wrapped around his head and waist.

"So I was thinking, how about me and you? Dinner? Tonight?" he asked. I nodded enthusiastically. Slash laughed and leant in to kiss me. Our lips met. I ran a hand down his naked back, his hands pulling my mini demin shorts. I removed his towels and threw them aside, not bothering about the smashing noise I heard. By now he had removed all of my clothing. He bit my neck lightly. I would have moaned if I could but I had no voice. Slash slid inside me. This was the first time we had had sex in two and a half years. I clawed at his neck, trying to find my vocals but nothing came out. Slash increased his speed, both of us breathing heavily. I could hear a moan about to escape his lips. He thrusted into me faster and finally we both reached our climax. He exploded inside of me and I gripped his neck roughly. He let out a loud groan, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder, kissing it lightly.

"Hey, you guys. What going on in there?" someone was at the door knocking. Mandy by the sounds of it. I wrapped one of Slash's towels around me and Slash did the same. He opened the door.

"Vanessa , what-" but she stopped mid-sentence. She must of figured it out because she slowly backed out of the door frame and into the waiting arms of Duff. Slash closed the door and allowed me to get dressed before we both exited the bathroom.

"Sorry," Mandy mumbled to me as I walked past and sat next to Izzy on the lounge. I waved my hand at her.

"So what happens with you guys now?" Izzy's girlfriend Kate asked. Izzy quietened her by kissing her roughly. But I wanted to know the answer.

"What does happen with you guys now?" I asked. Everyone gasped. I grabbed my throat in suprise. My voice was back. Finally.

"Slash must have the magic touch or something," Duff yelled out. Everyone laughed, even me.

"What did you say about me?" Slash asked from the doorway of our room. Everyone went quiet, even Axl.

"Your a miracle worker Slash. My voice came back!" I exclaimed. He laughed and sat next to me. I settled into his arms and looked around. Mandy was looking at us, her head tilted to the side. She was grasping hands with Duff. Izzy was still hooking up with his girlfriend. Axl now had a white cloth wrapped around his neck and Steven was tying it up.

"None of you answered my question," I remembered out loud. They all seemed to get uncomfortable and look in other directions. I looked to Slash for the answer. He just nuzzled me with his head and watched Steven trying to retie the bandage around Axl's shoulder.

"What's going on here?" I asked, breaking away from Slash and looking around at my friends. What weren't they telling me?

"You know Nes, we just released our first album and we gotta promote it," Axl started. I seen Slash give him a glare and Izzy shake his head frantically.

"What's going to happen?" I asked, half-yelling. Duff got up and left for the bathroom. No one was going to answer me. Tears were slowly starting to form.

"Nes, do you know the band Motley Crue?" Steven asked. I nodded. Of course I did. Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars? They were my favourite band. I did my hair as much as I could like them. I idolised them.

"Well they're going to be going on tour soon and we were offered to open for them," Axl said. My heart slowed. They were going on tour? After I had only just seen them for the first time in 2 and a half years and they were leaving again.

"Slash?" I asked, spinning around to face him. He looked away. My breathing got heavier and I let the first tear fall down my face.

"Nes, it's for promoting Appetite and a few other singles. It's the music business," Izzy shrugged. I felt like wringing his neck. I faced Slash.

"This was why you were going to take me out to dinner? To tell me the news?" I challenged. He met my eyes and blinked. I ran my fingers through my hair. Slash stood up and went to grab my hand.

"No please. Just don't. I don't understand this," I said. My voice broke. Duff came out of the bathroom and joined Mandy on the couch again. She looked at him too and dropped his hand when he grabbed it.

"Your going on tour?" she asked. His eyes went wide and he stared around at the guys accusingly. Mandy jumped to my side and grabbed my hand.

"It comes with the rock n roll territory honnies," Kate piped up. Mandy and I took a threatening step towards her but we were both held up by Slash and Duff. We stopped struggling after Izzy led Kate out of the room.

"Come on. We'll go to work. Just leave them Nes, let's just go," Mandy whispered. We grabbed our bags and headed for the door.

"Girls wait," Duff called out. We spun around in syncronization.

"We're famous you know and this is a business deal," he said. I grabbed Mandy's hand and we left for the bar.
__

"I can't believe it," I breathed. Mandy took the joint out of my hand and took a draw of it herself. There wasn't much business today. Ten people came in but eight of them ordered drinks to go. There was only one person who looked like they were drinking their sorrows away.

"What are we going to do Nes? Their famous now and we can't just stop them from going," Mandy mumbled back. I nodded and took the join from between her finger tips.

"You reckon they'll come here?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and watched as the last customer left through the double doors. I walked to an empty booth and slid inside. The bottle of Jack I had was nearly done and Mandy brought two fresh bottles over.

"Before we broke up, Slash and I were together for five years. And then we left each other and I didn't see him for so long. Now I've got him back, he's just going to be going again," I said loudly.

"Why do you like Duff so much?" I asked. She blinked a few times and then furrowed her eyebrows.

"He was just so polite and he's so funny and he's sexy. And he's good in bed," she slurred out. I laughed, pretending that I didn't know what she meant. She thought about it for a second and then took another whole mouthful of Jack. The door of the bar opened and five very famliar guys entered. Mandy and I both looked up at the same time. Duff and Slash were leading, looking around for us wildly. They spotted us and made their way over. We both leapt up and made our way to the employers lounge.

"Girls wait," one of them called. We just sped up and locked the door behind us. They banged into it.

"Go away. We don't want to talk to you," Mandy yelled. The banging continued.

"No, you girls. We have good news. Can you please let us in?" Axl asked. I unlocked the door cautiously. It flew open and They all fell inside, landing in a pile.

"We rang the Motley Crue manager," Slash started, standing up and putting his top hat back on his head. Duff stood beside him.

"We asked if we could bring a few extra members and they didn't mind," Duff finished for him. Mandy and I exchanged looks.

"But do you boys want us there?" she asked. Slash and Duff nodded but the rest of the guys looked hesitant. I ignored them. I looked at Mandy again. She raised her eyebrows. We sat against the wall and I lit another cigarette.

"What do you say Mand?" Duff asked, sliding down the wall and landing next to her. Slash did the same. I gripped Mandy's hand.

"Do you reckon we should?" I whispered. She shrugged.

"Whatever you want to do," she murmured back. I sighed and took a draw. Go on tour and left everything I earned behind? That was asking a lot.

"Fine. We'll come," I said out loud. Slash beamed at me and kissed my cheek. Duff pulled Mandy on top of him and kissed her passionately.

"Really babe?" Slash mumbled into the side of my head. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not losing you again. I only just got you back," I whispered back. He ran his finger down my jaw bone and onto my chin, making me look back up at him. I kissed him soundly. But we were only there for a few seconds before the door flew open and one of the other waitresses burst in.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I am just here to clock in and start my shift," she yelped. I stood and up waved her comment away.

"It's alright Ang. Say, can Mandy and I talk to you?" I asked. But Steven siddled up next to her.

"No, let me talk to her first," he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. He led her out of the room and outside.

"So, a life on the road?" Mandy finally spoke up. Duff helped her up and then wrapped his arms around her waist. I sighed and turned to Slash, looking at him questioningly. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Mand, I say we leave Angela in charge until we get back," I piped up. She nodded and looked around for the employee.

"Where is she?" she asked.

"Um, getting aquainted with Steven..?" I half-asked. Mandy raised her eyebrows but I waved her comment away.

So we were all set. Touring with Motley Crue and Guns N Roses. Most people would have heart attack. Not us. We were true rock girls me and Mandy. Who wouldn't want to be stuck on a tour bus with two out of control, drug using, alcohol consuming bands? Right?

THE END...FOR NOW!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it seemed to have finished quickly. But there is a sequel :O

Chapter Title/Song
Coma
Guns N Roses
Use Your Illusions 1