Status: Active again! New chapter up as of 8/13/11!

A New Kind of Dangerous

Eleven

On Monday morning Raven awoke to a blaring sound and sun streaming through her window. "What the fuck" She mumbled, looking around. Oh right, it was Monday. Her suspension was over. Time to get back to reality. She shut off her alarm clock and stood up. She had forgotten what it was like to get up at 6 am.

Raven quickly showered and began blow drying her hair. She hated the actual school part of school and she hated all the bitches, but she was a little excited to see her friends and Jae. And Sydney. "No, not Sydney" Raven scolded herself "Sydney was straight. Sydney had a boyfriend. All of those kisses meant nothing. She doesn't want you. She never did and she never will." Raven began straightening her hair, trying her hardest to keep Sydney off her mind. After she fixed her hair she flung open her closet, debating on what to wear. Those two weeks she had been off school, she hadn't gave what she wore any thought at all. She didn't have to dress for anyone then. Raven sifted through her huge closet and eventually came out with a pair of dark colored super skinny jeans, an off the shoulder top with red and white stripes on it, and a pair of black Tom's. She put on her usual thick layer of eyeliner, along with foundation and mascara. She put some peach lip gloss on her lips and voila, she was done. Raven looked at the clock and it was 7:40. "Shit" She muttered to herself, grabbing her bag and flying out the door.

She got in her car and sped across town to Jae's house. "Hey baby" She greeted Jae as she got in the car. "Hey" Jae kissed her quickly as they drove off. They made it to school five minutes before the bell. Jae walked Raven to her english class like usual and kissed her like usual. Raven made sure to angle her body so those bitches inside could have a perfect view.

She took a deep breath before walking into her English class and stomping to her seat in the back. She ignored the stares she was getting as she took out her two weeks of homework. Mr. Johnson walked in and collected their homework, looking shocked when she had all of hers completed. He gave her a glare before he walked away. She didn't give a flying fuck what he thought, she just cared if she passed or not. She had made sure her homework was completed and correct so he couldn't possibly flunk her anymore than he already was.

First period ended without those bitches saying a word to her. When the bell rang she headed outside to smoke a cigarette and meet Jae. She walked around the corner and saw two people kissing. Why did people have to practically fuck in public? It was disgusting. "Get a fucking room" She yelled at them. They quickly broke apart and she realized that one of the people was Jae. Raven was speechless, she couldn't think of anything to say at all. The two just stared at each other for a long moment. "Oh that's real fucking nice" Raven finally managed to get out. She then turned around and began walking off. Fuck this and fuck them. She thought Jae cared about her. "Raven" Jae yelled after her "Wait, I can explain" She caught up to her and grabbed her shoulder. Raven whipped around, slapping her hand off. "Don't fucking touch me" Tears began forming in Jae's eyes "Please Raven, let's just go talk" She begged her. "No. Fuck you. I fucking hate you" Raven yelled at her before walking off again. This time, Jae let her go.

Raven walked around the corner and sat down against the wall, digging in her pockets for her American Spirit's. She lit one and took a drag, tears streaming freely down her face now. "Bad day, huh?" She heard a voice next to her. She looked up and Sydney was standing there. Great, she didn't need to deal with this now. Not on top of everything else. "I'm assuming you heard everything?" Raven asked her. "Uh yeah" Sydney awkwardly stated, sitting down next to her. Raven couldn't help but burst into tears. She had fallen for someone once again only to be hurt once again. Jae had been so sweet, so kind, that she had managed to let her guards down. Why had she been so fucking stupid?! Raven buried her face in her hands, trying not to completely lost it in front of Sydney. She probably sounded like a fucking idiot!

Sydney touched her shoulder gently. "Wanna get out of here?" She asked her. Raven checked her phone. "Um we have to be back in class in 3 minutes" "That's not what I meant" Sydney told her. Raven was shocked. Was Sydney Harper, goody two shoes of the junior class, suggesting that they skip school? Obviously she should say no. She didn't want Sydney to get in trouble and it probably wasn't a good idea that they hang out. Not after their encounter in the bathroom. Raven stood up. "Let's go"