Status: Active again! New chapter up as of 8/13/11!

A New Kind of Dangerous

Fifteen.

The next day was absolute hell for Raven. She had woken up that morning, feeling more confused than ever about what the hell she was supposed to do with her life. She cared about Sydney so much, but she also felt something for Emily as well. She could have Emily any time she wanted her, but she couldn't have Sydney because she had a boyfriend. She knew she should forget about Sydney, but she just couldn't. She knew she shouldn't continue things with Emily, but she couldn't bring herself to do that either. On top of that, she was still upset over Jae.

Her life was like one big rollercoaster at the moment. She didn't know where it was going. When it was going to stop. Whether she was doing the right things or not. Nothing was going how it was supposed to. Senior year was supposed to be amazing. She was supposed to be single, drama free, and partying it up with her friends. Friends. That was a fucking joke. She barely had friends anymore. She hadn't spoken to Sarah or anyone in their circle for almost a month besides Emily. They wouldn't so much as look at her anymore. Shed lost them. Lost their trust. Their time. She'd lost everything. She'd given everything up because of Sydney. She should hate her for making her feel like this, but she couldn't. No matter how hard she tried.

Raven walked through the halls before school started that morning, not wanting to go to class early. She felt a smile tug at the corner of her lips as she spotted Sydney getting books from her locker. "Hey there." Raven said as she walked over to her. "Hey Raven." Sydney replied, standing up with her books for the day. "I was gonna see if you'd do me a favor." Raven asked as Brad walked up to the two of them. Raven ignored the feeling she got as she watched him put his arm around her shoulders. "Sure like what?" Sydney asked her. "Jae still has some of my things at her house and I was wondering if you'd see if she will bring them tomorrow and give them to you to give to me." She knew she was being childish by having someone else do her dirty work, but she couldn't bring herself to face Jae. Not after what she'd done to her. Not after the way she'd crushed her. She had never been so humiliated in her entire life. "Sure. I'll find her at lunch." Sydney said. "Thank you."

Sydney nodded and there was a moment of silence before Brad opened his mouth to speak. "So I see your moving on fast." He said with a slight smirk on his face. Raven blushed and didn't respond, still embaressed that he had seen her in her bra last night. "What are you talking about?" Sydney asked him with a slight frown on her face. Oh god. Raven really hoped that he wasn't about to tell her what he'd walked up on last night. "After practice last night, I went for a run at the park" He began. Oh god he was going to tell her! Why couldn't anybody just keep their fucking mouth shut for once? "I gotta go to class. See you guys!" She called over her shoulder as she walked away from them. She really didn't want to be around when he retold the story for god knows how many people to hear.

Twenty minutes later, Raven sat down in her English class and pulled out her homework that she now did every single night. She suddenly got the feeling that someone was staring at her. She looked up to see about half of the class whispering and staring at her. Great. The story about what Jae had done to her must have gotten around. Those two bitchy girls were probably having a field day. She couldn't wait to get out of this shithole. She looked up as she felt somebody hovering over her desk. What the hell did they want?

It was one of the boys who sat with those two bitches sometimes. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what Jae did to you and I'm also sorry about what my friends over there did to you. It was wrong and I should have stopped them." Raven was shocked to say the least. She hadn't been expecting that at all. "I uh also wanted to let you know that if you want to talk about anything then I'm here." He said, a blush creeping over his face. Why was he all red like that? He knew she was gay. "Thank you. I'll remember that." She told him politely as she watched him scurry back to his seat.

The rest of the morning passed slowly and she didn't see Sydney until lunchtime which was very unusual for her. "Hey!" She called, walking over to her locker. She knew something was wrong when Sydney didn't acknowledge her. She kept quiet, watching as Sydney put away her books and grabbed her cell phone. Raven was surprised when Sydney grabbed her by the arm and drug her into an empty classroom. "Syd what the hell are you" She was cut off as Sydney lunged forward and knocked her into the wall, wasting no time in kissing her. Raven was shocked as hell, but she didn't complain as she kissed back.

She meant for it to be gentle, but Sydney obviously had no intention of it being gentle as she roughly kissed her. She didn't know what the hell had gotten into her, but she liked it. The kiss continued for what seemed like hours and Raven couldn't help but gasp as Sydney's tongue found its way into her mouth. She met Sydney's tongue with her own and grabbed her hips, pulling her close. She groaned as Sydney's hands tangled in her hair. They had never kissed like this before. It was new. Exciting. Passionate. She felt as if her whole body were on fire and she never wanted it to end.

Sydney suddenly pulled away and it was over as soon as it had started. "Tell me." Sydney said quietly. "Was I better than her? WAS I FUCKING BETTER THAN HER?" She screamed at her, tears forming in her eyes. Her? Who the hell was she talking about? Raven only had eyes for one girl and she was standing right in front of her. "Who? What?" Sydney seemed to grow even angrier as she realized that Raven didn't know what she'd done. "Emily." She spat out, giving her a look that would murder her if looks could kill. Sydney was flipping out over Emily? How did she kno-Brad. She was going to fucking murder him next time she saw him. He had no right to tell her. "He also doesn't know your fucking around with his girlfriend" Her subconscience whispered to her, but she ignored it for the time being.

Sydney was still staring at her, waiting for her to say something. She was pissed as hell, she could see that, but there was also something else in her eyes. Hurt? Was she upset that Raven had touched somebody besides her? Did this mean that it wasn't all fun and games for her like she'd thought? Was Sydney possibly falling for her too?

"Sydney come here." She commanded, holding her hand out. For a moment, she thought she was going to take it, but Sydney shook her head. "Fuck you." She didn't even have time to be shocked at the thought of words like that coming from Sydney Harper's mouth. She found herself suddenly angry. What right did Sydney have to flip out on her for kissing someone? She was single. She could do whatever the hell she wanted to do and nobody was going to tell her otherwise. Expecially not the girl who was cheating on her boyfriend with her.

"No fuck you. You have no right to get pissed at me for kissing her. Last time I checked, I was single, this was a free country, and you have a fucking boyfriend. It'd be a shame if somebody just happened to let it slip to him what you've been doing behind his back, wouldn't it?" Raven knew she'd gone too far as soon as she'd said the last line, but she couldn't take it back. She couldn't take back the look of horror on the other girls face. The look of hurt, loathing, and distrust all at once.

She didn't even try to stop Sydney as she stormed from the room without another word. What the hell had she gotten herself into with this girl?