Status: Active again! New chapter up as of 8/13/11!

A New Kind of Dangerous

Three

It was all a blur, but she still knew what had happend that night. How the hell could she forget?

She had been at a party at Mikayla Woodis's house. She had been drunk off her fucking ass and Sydney had found her crying and puking in the backyard. Why was she crying? That was the night Austin had broken up with her for some guy in her dorm. Raven had planned on spending the night eating her favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream in her room and watching sad movies, but then Jacob had called her and told her about Mikayla's party and she decided that she was not going to sit around the house and feel sorry for herself.

Sydney had helped her up and into one of the upstairs bedrooms of the house. They hardly knew each other, just from working on class projects together and seeing each other places. Sydney was not a party girl, but she had been drug there by her boyfriend who then proceeded to ignore her and go straight toward the beer pong table.

Raven remembered how kind and gentle she had been as she cleaned the puke off Raven and gave her some tissues. Raven told her the whole story and Sydney had held her until she stopped crying. "Come on" She said, pulling her up. "Let's go dance, fuck everyone" They had gone into the kitchen where to Raven's surprise Sydney got herself a vodka tonic. Raven grabbed a Keystone light for herself and allowed Sydney to lead her to the dancefloor. They had gotten into a grinding train and gotten seperated.

She felt someone grinding on her and she turned around and saw Emily. She smiled and grinded back, wanting to have a little fun. She grabbed Emily's drink out of her hand and chugged half of it. She put her arms around Emily's neck and grinded into her. She didn't know why, but she was enjoying it. She felt lips against her neck and let out a moan. SHe looked up and Emily grabbed her head and kissed her, gently at first, but as they both got into it, it got agressive. She felt Emily pull away and opened her eyes to see her disappearing into the crowd. Raven just stood there in shock.
"What the fuck just happend" She thought to herself. Emily was straight.

Her head was spinning from all the alcohol. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. It was Sydney. Raven wondered if she had seen the whole thing and heated up with embaressment at the thought. "Um...so....Emily likes girls" was all she could manage to get out. After all, they were best friends when they were little. "I don't know what the fuck that was" she admitted. She felt hot tears starting to slip down her face for some reason. It probably had a lot to do with the amount of alcohol she had consumed.

Sydney led her into the kitchen where she grabbed 3 beers for them and then up to the bedroom. She locked the door so no one would come in , opened her beer, and chugged it. Raven could tell she was past the point of drunk. They both were at this point. She took the other two beers away from her and set them on the night stand. "Hey!" Sydney exclaimed. "Why'd you take my beer!" She slurred. Raven giggled "Because I don't want you puking all over me"

Sydney didn't say a word, just layed down on the bed next to Raven and put her head on her shoulder. Raven thought it was weird, but she also had to fight the urge to put her arms around the girl and not let her go. She sat up and put her shoes on. This was wrong. Sydney was straight, Sydney had a boyfriend. Sydney shot up and looked at her, confused. "What are you doing'? She asked her. "I should probably go, I bet Brad's looking for you and it's almost 3:30. Sydney stood up and faced Raven. "Brad is not here." She looked Raven dead in the eyes and moved closer to her face. Raven caught her breathe, surprised at her urge to kiss her, to make some kind of contact. But Sydney was the one who kissed her first.

Raven wrapped her arms around her and kissed back. They stumbled and fell onto the bed, Sydney on top of her. They kissed and madeout for what seemed like eternity. That's as far as it had went, Raven would not take advantage of a drunk girl. They had laid in each others arms afterwards. Raven had felt so close to her for that short time period. She had felt safe and loved. That was all ruined when she heard a knock on the door.

She had opened the door and Brad was standing there. "Is Syd in here?" He didn't seem that drunk. She considered lying to him, but he looked very concerned. "Yeah, I brought her up here because I found her laying in the backyard puking, she's drunk" She heard herself lie to him. Sydney had left with him and that had been the end of it.

She caught herself staring at Sydney from across the room. She looked beautiful in her plain jeans and Ed Hardy t-shirt. Her long brown hair hung down her back and she was laughing and smiling, talking to a girl she didn't recognize.

Matt looked between the two. "She hasn't said anything?" He asked.

"No" Raven replied. "She hasn't even looked at me. "I don't think she remembers any of it."

"Come on, you two were together all night, how could she not?"

"Who knows" She said, deep in thought. Sydney had made her feel special in some way. She felt on top of the world when they had been together. She got gotten buterflies when Sydney kissed her. It was all so wrong, but somehow so right,

The bell rang and Raven got one last glimpse of her as she gathered her things and walked out the door.