Status: Active again! New chapter up as of 8/13/11!

A New Kind of Dangerous

Five

She was shocked. She thought that Sydney didn't remember at all. She thought that it was just a mistake that would never be brought up, but she was obviously wrong.

"If you remember, why are you just now saying something?" She asked her

Sydney was silent for a moment. "Because I am straight and I love Brad"

When Sydney said she loved Brad, she felt crushed. She felt like the ugliest person in the world and like she didn't matter. How could Sydney makeout with her, dance with her, and cuddle with her for hours and then say she was straight and that she loved him? What the fuck. "I know" was all she managed to say back.

Sydney smiled. "I'm glad we have an understanding. No one can know about this ever and if they find out I'm going to deny it"

Raven just shook her head at her and walked out

She looked like a walking zombie the next day at school. She had been up until 3am tossing and turning and thinking. Thinking about her. About how much she wanted her. She had rolled out of bed at 7:30, put her hair in a ponytail, slapt her glasses on, kept her grey sweatpants on, and changed into her cookie monster t-shirt. She didn't even care what she looked like. She did nothing but sleep in all her clases. When lunch time came around she stayed at school with Sarah. They ate outside on the tables, but they didn't talk much. Sarah asked her what was wrong, but she said she didn't want to talk about it.

When Government came around, she took a seat at the back of the class and must have dozed off because the next thing she knew someone was shaking her. She looked up and of course it had to be her. Raven suddenly felt annoyed, why couldn't people just leave her the fuck alone?

"What?" She rudely asked her

"We need to work on the project"

Raven did not give a shit about the project and she told her so.

Sydney rolled her eyes at her "Fine"

She got up and walked back to her seat. Raven followed her with her eyes and immediately regretted it. Sydney looked hot in the tight black dress she was wearing with silver sandles. "Oh well, too late stupid" she thought to herself.

The rest of the week was a blur and it was finally Friday night. She was getting ready for a party at Amber Woodis's house. Her party's were always the best and she definately needed a good party right now. She decided to be girly for once and put on a hot pink strapless dress. She wore her converse with them, though. No way was she ever wearing heels. She put on pink lipstick, black eyeliner, and bronze eyeshadow. She went downstairs and said goodbye to her family before heading out to pick up Sarah. She blasted Like A G6 as she drove because it put her in a good mood. Sarah came out wearing tight black skinny jeans that almost looked like leggings and a silver tube top. She did a double take when she saw Raven. "What's with the sudden...girlyness?" She asked

"Shut up"

They drove across town to the party and parked in the long driveway. Walking inside, the party was already in full swing. She saw tons of people she knew, and some people she didn't know. She looked around for someone to talk to being Sarah had already walked off with some guy from her math class.

"Hey!" Amber walked up to her and hugged her. "You made it"

Sarah smiled "Hell yeah, I wouldn't miss this for anything"

"Damn your lookin hot, who's the girl your dressed for?"

"There isn't one" She said, which was true. She doubted that Sydney would be here and no other girl caught her eye.

Amber's boyfriend John walked up just then. "You in a dress?" He laughed at her

She punched him hard. "Fuck you"

"I don't think I'm your type" He joked

She talked to Amber and John for a few more minutes before heading into the kitchen and making herself a drink. Uv blue and blue mountain dew was her new favorite. She intended to get trashed off of it.

A couple hours later Raven found herself on the dance floor smushed between tons of bodies. She felt someone grab her hips and press their body into hers. She danced like that for a few minutes, wondering who it was before turning around. She had never seen the girl in her life, but damn she was hot. She had long blonde hair and had a hat on. She loved girls in hats.

"What's your name?" She asked

"Alyssa" She replied "What's yours?"

Raven put her hands on the girls waist. "I'm Raven"

Alyssa smiled at her. "I like that name. I'm drunk and your really hot right now"

"I'm drunk too and your hot too" Raven stupidly said

She felt the girl pulling her in and she didn't resist. Their lips met and they stopped dancing and just stood in the mass of bodies and made-out. They pulled apart and began dancing all over each other again.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" She whispered in Raven's ear.

Raven nodded and they started to make their way to the bedroom. That's when she saw Sydney standing there, staring at her. She wanted to stop, kiss her, and not stop. But she couldn't and she didn't. She walked straight past her and went into the bedroom with Alyssa. What happend next was no secret.