Status: Active again! New chapter up as of 8/13/11!

A New Kind of Dangerous

Six

Raven had decided she was done letting girls hurt her. She was sick of every damn person she cared about stomping her heart as if it was a piece of trash on the side of the road. She wasn't taking shit anymore and she certainly wasn't interested in a relationship. She barely spoke to her friends anymore. Sarah got a ride to school with Emily now. In class she was always too busy flirting with the closest girl to pay them any attention. At lunch she got high every day at Dylan Black's house aka the biggest stoner in the school. Her friends still saw her at parties every weekend, but she was always busy doing something. Playing beer pong, doing keg stands, grinding on the dance floor, making out with many girls in one night.

At Michelle Bakers party last weekend she had been caught fucking Sarah Miller, the goodie two shoe of the senior class. Sarah happened to have a boyfriend a year older who is going to school to become a minister. It was safe to say that Raven was completely out of control.

She walked into anatomy on Wednesday and sat down next to Sarah.

"Hey" she said, surprising Sarah. They hadn't talked in almost a week.

"Can I copy your worksheet?" Raven asked her "I didn't have time to do mine last night"

"No" Sarah told her
"What the fuck?" She thought. They always copied each other’s answers. Sarah was supposed to be her best fucking friend. "Why?"

Sarah slammed her hand on her desk and turned around, shaking her head.

"Whatever" Raven bitchily said. "I'll get it from someone else" she looked around the room and saw Jae coming through the door. She was so cute and a lesbian. Double score.

She got up and walked over to her. "Hey cutie" she put her arm around her and walked to her desk.

"Hey Raven" Jae gave her a smile. "What’s up?"

Raven looked her up and down. Damn she was hot. "I was just wondering if I could copy your worksheet" she asked her as nicely as possible.

Jae’s smile fell instantly. "Oh ok sure" she mumbled, digging through her bag for the paper. Sarah quickly copied the answers down and handed the paper back to Jae.

"Thanks" she told her.

Your welcome" replied Jae before going back to her seat.

The bell rang and Mr. Rodes walked in and collected their homework. He began teaching and Sarah copied down half her notes then began to doodle. Her writing was messed up by a piece of paper hitting her pen. She opened it and saw Sarah's handwriting. "That was really shitty of you!"

What the fuck was she talking about? S he hadn't done a damn thing. "What the hell are you talking about?" she wrote and flung the note back onto Sarah's desk when the teacher wasn't looking. She seriously just wanted to go home. She needed a cigarette and her friends were acting so weird.

The note flew back onto her desk and she quickly opened it.
"Jae stupid" Sarah had written "You acted all sweet like you were going to ask her out or something then you used her for her homework." Had she really? She looked over in Jae’s direction, she looked upset. Maybe she would ask her out. Just one date though.

The bell rang and Sarah quickly gathered her things and jumped up so she could catch Jae. "Jae" she yelled as they got into the hallway. She turned around and waited for Raven to catch up with her. "What?" I was just wondering if you want to go out tonight." There she asked her now Sarah couldn’t say she was being an asshole. Jae smiled "I would love to Raven, what time?" Raven told her to be ready at 7 and that she would pick her up.

As she watched her walk down the hall, she wondered how good she was in bed.