Status: Active again! New chapter up as of 8/13/11!

A New Kind of Dangerous

Eight

Raven walks down the hallway at school, hand in hand with Jae. After their date, things had been strange for a wile and Raven had pulled away from Jae. She had stopped answering her text messages or even looking at her during class or when they passed in the hallway. Raven had instead waited for Sydney. She didn't know exactly what she had waited for her to do. Come to her and profess her love? Come to her and tell her to pretend that it never happened? She didn't know what the hell she expected out of Sydney, but she certainly didn't expect complete silence. It was like she had fallen off the face of the earth. Sydney was refusing to have any contact with her, she had even asked to get a different partner in Government. Raven had half a mind to tell Brad of their two encounters, but it wasn't her place. Besides, she wasn't like that, she hated to see people hurt. Expecially a great guy like Brad.

After two weeks of silence Raven had gone back to Jae. She truly did feel bad for just leading her on then ditching her like that. Jae was such a sweet, nice girl and she liked her so much. She hated that she had hurt her, she truly did, but now that Sydney was pretending she didn't exist, it would be much easier for her to focus on Jae.

Raven and Jae pass Sydney as they are walking and she see's her glance out of the corner of her eye at them. Raven grabs Jae and kisses her. Partly because she wants to and partly to make her stop fucking staring. Sydney stops staring and flushes red. They get to Raven's class, English four. "Bye babe" Jae whispers in my ear "I'll see you after this class" She says as she hugs me. She smiles at her. She makes her so happy without even really trying and she loves it. "See you next hour baby" She kisses her and enters the class, sitting down at her usual seat at the back.

She see's those two bitches who stared at her at the beginning of the year stare at her, giggle, and whisper. Can they be anymore obvious? She rolls her eyes and pulls out her Latin homework she didn't finish last night.

“Um, excuse me” A bitchy girly voice says and she looks up to see that it's one of the girls who had been staring. “Yes?” “Were you just” The girl doesn't finish her sentence and glances at the other girl. They both giggle and Raven feels instantly annoyed. “Were you just kissing a girl?” The other girl finishes for her and they giggle like it's the funniest thing in the world. She wonders if they would still be giggling if she ripped their nasty fake hair out. “Yes I was” Raven tells her bluntly. “That's fucking gross” She says and she feels rage surge through her entire body. She fucking hates homophobes. “Well maybe I think straight preppy bitches are gross, but that doesn't give me the right to tell them that” They had attracted the attention of the entire class now. She didn't care, she stood up for herself no matter what the consequences were. The girl who couldn't even get up the courage to ask her if she was a lesbian stays silent, watching the two argue. “It's not gross to be straight, it's like gross and a sin to be a lesbian. No one at school wants to see girls kiss or guys for that matter, so I think that we should get like a law stating that like lesbians can't be like lesbians during school”

Raven can't help it, she stars hysterically laughing at what the girl has just said. She suddenly stands up, getting serious. “You better watch yourself you stringy haired measly bitch. Or I'll break every bone in your damn body. On top of that. You'll probably turn into a lesbian because I touched you” Half the class bursts out laughing at her last statement. The girl opens her mouth to say something, but Mr. Johnson interferes. “Go to the office, now!” He yells at her, just at her. “My pleasure” Raven smiles, gathering up her things and starting to walk out.

She suddenly stops and turns back around. "Just one question" She addresses her teacher "Why is she allowed to say that gay people should get in t rouble for being gay and call me gross?" He looks baffled that she would even ask such a question. She doesn't give a fuck if it gets her in more trouble. If she were to make fun of someone for being fat, or being black or fucking chinese she would be suspended faster than you could say discrimination. Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she doesn't have fucking feelings. It doesn't mean that it doesn't count as harassment. "GO!" He yells at her, pointing his finger at the door. "Alright" She tells him. She pauses at the door and addresses the whole class. "THE LESBIAN IS LEAVING!" She shouts and pretty much everyone cracks up. "IT'S SAFE TO BREATHE NOW, YOU AREN'T AT RISK OF CONTRACTING LESBIANISM NOW!" And with that she leaves a half laughing, half glaring class, actually heading to the principals office for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
The sad thing is, alot of schools really are like this.
Mine included.
I had a cunt teacher my freshmen year who treated me like shit for being a lesbian and seriously kicked my girlfriend and I out of class for glancing at each other.
I had these people write no fags allowed on my lunch table and the principal WHO HAS A GAY SON just laughed.
Now, don't get me wrong, I have had two teachers who never fail to show their support and stand up for gay students, but as a whole the school system sucks and I believe that something needs to be done about it.

Sorry for the minor rant there 0.o
Comment and subscribe??