Status: hello welcome injoy the story

I Love Paul & Edward Cullen

I love Paul & Edward Cullen ( Paul & Edward Cullen love story) chapter 2

angel got in to her class, she let the teacher sign the paper, teacher: you may sit next to Bella, angel sat next to Bella, Bella was with someone, that had brond hair, Bella: hello you must be new here I'm Bella, Bella put her hand out to shake her hands. Angel: nice to meet you Bella I'm angel sorry i don't shake hands, Bella: oh it's k oh this is my bf Edward, angel: hello Edward nice to meet you, Edward: nice to meet you too, angel smile at Edward, Edward thinking in his head, Edward: i think i know her from somewhere but i don't re amber where, angel read his mind, angel: sorry ID i never met you before, Edward look at her. Edward: did you just read my mind? angel: yes i just did sorry, Edward: you are vampire aren't you? angel: yes I'm, Bella look at Edward then to angel, Bella: something wrong? Edward: no nothing wrong, Bella: are you sure, Edward: yes I'm sure, everyone got busy doing work, bell ring angel walk out in to the hall way, Edward came up behind her. Edward: you look like kyle lance, angel: that my twin brother, Edward: that we rid i cant smell his sent, angel: oh i see sorry, but he half blooded, Edward: half human and half vamp? angel: no he half wolf and vampire, Edward: oh no wander i cant smell him, angel: he sometime block his smell, Bella came behind Edward, Bella: what you guys talking about? Edward: oh nothing let go Bella, they walk away, angel went to the library she sat down in the table. she was doing some work to do, someone came up behind her, she turn around saw her twin brother, kyle: dear sis how it's going for you? angel: doing good and your self? kyle: doing good, i see you met Bella and Edward, angel: yes but it's weird that Edward think he knows me from somewhere, we both don't know where, kyle: HM that is we rid sis i don't know what to tell you sis, angel: it's k brother, i have do my work see you at lunch time. kyle: OK sis be good now, angel: will do brother, kyle left her alone to do her work, angel been working on her paper for 45 Min's, bell ring, she walk to find the lunch room she found it, everyone was there, angel just ignored people, she walk her way to Emmett, Emmett; hello there how it's going for you? angel: doing good just busy doing work paper and your self? Emmett: same here, oh this is my brother's and sister and my wife, jasper with Alice, Rosalie is with me, and Edward with Bella, angel: i met Edward and Bella before. Emmett: oh that kool, Bella came sat down next to Edward, Emmett: do you need to go hunting after school with me? angel: sure that be grateful to go with you, Emmett smile, Rosalie: it's very nice meeting you angel and kyle, kyle came sat down next to his twin sis, kyle and angel: you too, Alice: we can be best friend, angel: that be nice to have good friends.....
♠ ♠ ♠
find out what happened in chapter 3 in joy the story let me know what you think of it, soon we will have Emmett and angel going hunting found out what happened