Status: hello welcome injoy the story

I Love Paul & Edward Cullen

I love Paul & Edward Cullen ( Paul & Edward Cullen love story) chapter 4

angel and Emmett walk out of the back door, in to the woods, angel smell the bear, she about to go to the broader, Emmett: angel watch out don't go pass there, angel turn around, angel: why not? Emmett: look behind you, angel turn around saw Grey wolf angel hiss at it, it turn in to Paul, Paul: what you think you doing here? angel: I'm hunting you mind? Paul: cant hunt over here, no vampire allowed in here, angel hiss at Paul. Emmett came close to angel, Emmett: i told you don't go there, angel: I'm sorry, Paul look at her imprinting her, Paul: you look like that guy name kyle, angel: that my twin brother how did you know his name? Paul: oh he didn't tell you that he join our packs, angel: your pack of what? Paul: our pack of wolf, angel: sent when? Paul: oh earlier today before he went back to school, angel: OK i will ask him about it, Paul: OK whatever, angel: you better watch out for your self ha ha. Paul glared at angel, Paul walk away, Paul: thought you, angel roll her eyes, angel walk away with Emmett, Emmett: don't worried about him, his name is Paul, angel: that good to know his name now thanks to you, Emmett laugh, angel found the bear again away from Emmett, she attack the bear drinking it the blood, she got done drinking it, she walk back to Emmett was, Emmett: wow nice didn't make no blood on you, angel smile, angel: yes i know i making sure of it, Emmett and angel walk back to his place.

Paul pov.

Paul was little piss, but he walk back to Sam place, walk in to the living room where everyone was at, Paul: dang i just met that blood sucker kyle sis, Sam: oh really? Paul: yes and she my imparting, Sam: nice found your own imparting, Paul: yes she with Emmett Cullen. Emily: oh well good thing you know who your imparting with now, Paul: yes but she was hunting, but it's weird that there was some human there but she never attack them or anything, she just walk by them said hi how you do, human said good having good day for hunting she said yep, she ran off, Sam: that is weird i never seen vampire do that but i gusse we talk to kyle about that, Paul: yea...

angel pov;

they got back to Emmett house, angel saw Bella there, Bella was glared at her for some reason, angel: that was nice, Bella: what is nice? angel: oh nothing, angel walk to her twin brother, she look at him for Min's, angel: let me see your arm now she did in hiss, kyle look up saw his twin sis he toke his coat off showed it to angel. Angel: what the heck you think you doing with the pack? kyle: well they need some help so I'm helping them, angel: fine but i want to help them too angel whisper to kyle in his ear, i think i found my singer, kyle: who is he? angel: his name is Paul he like you wolf man, kyle: oh that whore, angel: what he whore? kyle: yes i heard he like fucking every girls in town, angel: i see we will find out, kyle: k I'm going to go to Sam place talk to him about it. Angel: k see ya, Bella heard some of the talking, angel look at everyone, angel: i better get going i will see you guys soon, Edward: OK see you tomorrow, Emmett: bye angel see ya, ens: nice meeting you angel, angel: you too, angel walk out she got in to her car drove off, Alice just got vision of Edward and angel together, Bella look see Alice having future, Bella: what did you see Alice? Edward; what is it, Alice: oh it's nothing, Bella thinking hm OK whatever it's something that Alice don't want to tell me..
♠ ♠ ♠
here you chapter 4, now find out chapter 5, Alice just had future of something that she didn't want to tell Bella..