What I'll Do

I'm Going To Get My Girl Back

I met with the lawyer that morning, and discussed things with him. Technically, it wasn't illegal. I smiled at my plan. Oh god, what love does to you. I sighed.

The man looked at me disbelievingly. “You’re agreeing to this arrangement?”

“Not really, but then again, I’m not getting out of it, so better sooner, than later”, I shrugged.

“You’re agreeing to this Justin?”, Caitlin asked.

I shrugged. “As long as we don’t make this public”, I told her. She nodded right away. “Good, now we’ll meet with the lawyer for papers to be signed”, I told them.

“When?”, the man asked.

“Now”, I beamed.

“Please sign these papers”, the lawyer said to us.

“There are two?”, Caitlin asked.

“Yup”, I smiled, signing both of them happily.

“Okay”, she said uneasily, and signed both papers as well.

“You are officially married”, the lawyer said standing up, shaking both our hands. And after, he added. “Now, you are officially annulled”, he said shaking my hand and walking out the door.

I turned to Caitlin, and earned a slap.

We left the room, and my father was standing outside.

“He filed an annulment”, she told him

“That’s against the rules!”, he boomed.

“Uh-uh. Divorce was against the rules”, I told him. “Says nothing against annulment”, I laughed. I turned back to them. “Face it. This. Is. Over”, I sneered and walked out of their lives and I’m going to get my girl back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey; sorry for the short chapter.
And the past boring chapters!
One more boring chapter, and I'll be going with present time! :D

Check this story out while waiting for updates !

The Square Root of Friendship