What I'll Do

Back

“I passed bitches!” I shouted out to the whole house one afternoon, a couple weeks after I arrived.

“Oh my god, really babe?” Jake asked spinning me around.

“Yes!!!” I screamed and kissed his cheek.

“I think I just heard somebody yell the word ‘passing’,” I heard Nate shout from the top of the stairs.

“Oh hell yeah! I fucking passed bitches! I’m officially a registered nurse in America!” I shouted and everyone started running towards me, crushing me in a hug. “Can’t… breathe…guys,” I gasped. They all backed away from me with goofy grins. “What?” I asked.

“You’re going back to showbusiness,” Vee declared.

~~~~~~~~~

“Wooohoooo!!” I heard from downstairs. I smiled and jumped out of bed running down the stairs and tackling them in a hug.

“Missed you too, little sis,” Luke laughed and kissed my cheek.

“So, how’d it go?” I whispered.

“Go ask her,” he winked at me. I grinned widely and ran for the door. “Where’s Kyra?!” I shouted.

“She’s here!” I heard Matt shout.

I ran towards the voice and tackled her. “Let me see!” I shouted and grabbed her hand. “Holy fuck,” I gasped. It was huge! “We’re gonna be sisters!” I shouted and we both did a happy dance jumping in circles.

“Do you have another brother, Steph?” Vee asked. I raised an eyebrow at her. “I wanna join that sisterhood,” she crossed her arms and pouted. Kyra and I laughed and grabbed her in our group hug.

“It’s okay Vee, we’re sisters no matter what,” Kyra laughed and we all hugged.

“Wow, and I thought we were growing up,” Matt said from the side, his arms crossed shaking his head. Nate, Jake and Luke were all lined up next to each other, doing the same thing.

“Hey, did I miss something?” Kylie asked from the side.

“Yes, you just missed the news that we’re all gonna be sisters,” I laughed.

She raised an eyebrow, and rolled her eyes. “We’ve established that already,” she chuckled.

“No, I mean, Kyra and I are gonna be sister-in-law’s!” I screamed, making everyone cover their ears.

“Holy fuuuuckkk!!!” Kylie screamed and hugged us. “Holy shit, let me see the ring!” she said grabbing Kyra’s hand. “Oh damn, that’s huge,” she raised an eyebrow at Luke.

“That’s what she said,” Matt muttered.

“Ewww, we were having a moment,” I mumbled.

Kylie, Jake, and I? We’re not awkward at all. I don’t know why, but it’s just that way. I guess we all think the same way. That friendship is more important than anything else. Jake and I only kissed a couple times. Probably because we barely see each other, right?

We spend the day around the house, just hanging out and whatnot. “Who wants to go clubbing?” Nate asked.

“Shuttup,” Vee muttered. “You’re just gonna go hit on girls and shit,” she said lamely.

“You’re just jealous,” he stuck out his tongue.

“Am not,” she muttered.

“You want me,” he grinned.

“Not,” she scoffed.

“Can you guys just kiss and make up please?” I begged.

“No,” they both said.

They broke up a year ago, and this is how it’s been. Crazy? Yeah. “Yes, because obviously, you guys are in love with each other,” I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever, now let’s talk about something else,” Vee said.

“Yeah Steph, so you’re going back to singing?” Matt asked.

“Yeah,” I smiled at them.

“So, you’re going to talk to Carl?”

“No,” I shrugged.

“Why the hell not?” Jake asked.

“I already did,” I beamed.

“What?!” they all squealed. Yes, even the guys.

“I already did,” I smiled. “I’m showing up at the Grammy’s next week,” I informed them. “And you are all coming with me.”

“Oh how I miss being friends with a celebrity,” Nate sighed. Vee smacked him. “Ow! I just miss the food!” he whined. She smacked him again and we all just laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been going so slow; justin will be back soon (: