Status: Active - Submit Your Rants!

Rantz

I created this page to give people an opportunity.

Have you ever felt the need to just rant? Just let it all out, bitch and complain as much as you please? Here is the chance to do it.

I'll be posting my own rants here, and if you wish to submit a rant please let me know. You are allowed to rant about whatever you please - sex, drugs, your ex boyfriend/girlfriend, your parents and/or family, school, friends, you name it. Swear as much as you please, and feel free to talk about touchy subjects. Anything goes here, hence the R rating. Many of the rants will most likely have heavy language and deal with lighter topics, but you never know. If you submit a rant and wish to remain anonymous, your wish will be granted.

To submit a rant anonymously, just send me your rant and request in either the subject title or before the rant in the actual message that you'd like to remain anonymous. If you'd like to submit a rant openly then send me a message or leave a comment requesting to be on the author's list. This will allow access for you to submit as many rants as you'd please.

So go on ahead and rant your heart out. That's what we're here for; we get you.
  1. FML (By Anonymous Ranter)
    This is an Anonymous Rant. ITS NOT MINE.
  2. You Alien ***er
  3. Empty Splenda Packets
    What rant are we on now? Like 30something? Holy crap! :D
  4. "I Cut Myself"
    Rrrrrg raggle fraggle I hate ignorance.
  5. Shut Up And Stop Being Ignorant, Assholes.
  6. Self Confidence
    HOLY CRAP WE HAVE A LOT OF RANTS!
  7. Wannabe Show Stealers
    People suckkkk.
  8. Attention Seeking Assholes
    Wannabe Show Stealers Part 2! YAY!
  9. Relatives vs Family
  10. The Pressure to be Perfect .
    I hate it .
  11. Tired
  12. Love Can SMD
    Seriously, that shit blows...
  13. A Backwards Love Life
  14. Three Months After Moving...
  15. You Know What I Hate?
    [randomness; be warned]
  16. Shut Up & Stop Complaining Before I Smack Your Whiny Little Face
  17. deepest regrets
    i love you but you're so bad for me