Status: Active - Submit Your Rants!

Rantz

Love Can SMD

So there's this guy I like. He's in chorus with me and he's basically my ideal guy. Tall, dark, handsome, sweetheart, we have a lot of common interests and genuinely get along and enjoy each others company. When we have chorus practice or whatever he'll go straight to me, a hug being included today and it just brought a huge smile to my face and I wasn't expecting it. Even when we were bringing equipment back from the football field after singing at the football game tonight, as I was waiting for the light to change while standing with some girl I didn't really know, he came to me. He's not annoying or clingy with me or anything, but we're just becoming really good friends and I like it.

On top of it, in class or at rehearsal when we're actually singing or whatever, he's a bass and I'm a soprano, so when I look over towards my peripheral vision I see him. Either he'll catch me looking at him or I'll catch him looking at me, and we'll make eye contact and share a cute smile with one another. God, his smile makes me melt! We have so much sexual tension sometimes that if he was single we'd probably be fucking everyday before class and the weekly after-school rehearsals.

If he was single. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

Okay, maybe that last sentence was a bit dramatic - no, not really. We're both seniors, he's in a relationship with a junior who just so happens to be friends with a junior friend of mine (who I don't really like, she's a total ditz) in chorus with us. I've only seen them a few times together in the hallways and what not but he honestly doesn't seem as genuinely happy; it almost seems as if he's faking a smile for her. He and I probably flirt (at least physically, though I do verbally on occasion) more than they ever have.

I can just picture him and I together, doing everything a happy couple does. The shit you see on tumblr, where they play wrestle or chase each other and just snuggling with his chest being my pillow and watching a movie or going out on a Friday night because we both dislike football games and chaste hand-holding and long hugs and me smelling like his cologne afterwords (whatever he wears smells really good, by the way) followed by soft lips on soft lips. Very seldom can I see myself like that with someone but I can.

But no. He just so happens to have a girlfriend. Can't I just have him all to myself?
♠ ♠ ♠
of all the beautiful boys in florida, i want the one with a girlfriend...
but sometimes i get distracted by other hot ones and feel like a slut LOL