Status: Active - Submit Your Rants!

Rantz

Shut Up And Stop Being Ignorant, Assholes.

Do we all reay have to be white, skinny, pretty, and slept with at least five guys to be considered a normal girl? Even then we're called sluts or whores. It's just not fair. I know we shouldn't be hurt by words, but I can't help it.

My whole life I've been labeled as the "Overworking Indian Nerdy Bitch"
It really hurts. Especially if someone calls my name over the loudspeaker and they can't pronounce it right, everyone goes, "What kind of name is that? What the hell ddi they say? Who is that? I bet she's fucking ugly."

But I've never been as mad as today. My best friend showed me something for homework, and on the front of her binder is a picture of a pretty swimsuit model, her aunt. Of course, everyone has to come over to her and ask her is she's lesbian.
This one faggot came over and asked her, and she rolled her eyes and said "No."
Then the guy said, "Holy shit, she's blushing!! Guys, she really is a lesbian!"
My friend started to cry, and all the guys were laughing at her. I got up and said to hims, "Shu the fuck up, faggot."
He rolled his eyes at me and called me that Nerdy Indian Slut. I picked up his binder and threw it in the trash can and then he cussed at me some more. I told him, "She's not a lesbian. Is it seriously a crime to have a picture of your aunt in your binder?"
He laughed and said, "If she's half naked, yeah!"
I've never been so angry in my life. People are so ignorant. The guy saw me turning red, and laughed. He said, "I bet the reason you're so angry is that YOU'RE a lesbian too!"
I glared at him. "I'm not a lesbian and neither is my friend. So you can just shut the fuck up, faggot."
Then our buses were called.
I couldn't sit next to my friend so I took an empty seat. The kid got on the bus and then turned to me. "Can I sit next to you?"
I told him, "Not unless you apologize to my friend and me."
He apologized to my crying friend and then me. We sat in silence, until he said, "Hey, I think you're my type of girl. Sexy and fiesty. Wanna go out with me?"
I stared at him, and then finally said, "You call me and my friend lesbians, make her cry, and then expect me to go out with you?"
He shrugged. "Well, yeah. I think you'd say yes, cuz where can you find a better guy than me?"
Then he flipped his hair.
I said, "I can find a better guy than you anywhere. You're the ugliest guy I've ever met. You're a jerk and an asshole. So, my answer is, no. Go fuck yourself."
He stared at me for a second, then shook his head, murmuring "Bitch."
I hate how ignorant people are. Not everyone's exactly like them.
The guy was actually cute, but I'd rather fuck myself than date him. He's one of the worst people I've ever met. This ignorance has to stop. It isn't fair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any typos! I wrote this on my iPod!!
i've never been so angry in my life. no one makes my best friend cry.