Status: Active - Submit Your Rants!

Rantz

Self Confidence

Can't I just have one day of my life where I can just take compliments and not have someone bring me down?

I went to NYC last weekend and got this gorgeous dress on Fifth Avenue. Everyone has told me all day how beautiful I look; I've been called gorgeous, beautiful, that I look like a goddess... not even kidding! I've been complimented more times today than I think I have been in my entire life and I know I've been at my lightest weight for quite some time now but I'm still not really used to getting that many compliments. I've felt great all day today and then I see my mother...

First, its that my dress is too see-through. It's not really see-through at all; it has a slip and I'm wearing a tank top and tights under it to avoid it being see-through and I've succeeded. Later, it's that I'm a bitch and ignorant and rude all the time. She's been really cold to me all day for no reason and I'm at a loss. I'm trying really hard not to cry right now; people that I didn't even think thought that I was pretty told me I looked gorgeous today. Plus I'm super ashamed of myself because I turned to food today for comfort which is what I did when I was overweight and I'm pissed at myself for doing that.

I really just need a hug. I want to go back to school where I was feeling better and having people actually compliment me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish my mother wasn't a jealous bitch.