Status: Active - Submit Your Rants!

Rantz

Wannabe Show Stealers

So, as many of you probably have gathered, I'm moving to Florida from RI soon. A lot of my RI "friends" (since I don't really like most of them) are making a huge deal out of it and will miss me and blah blah blah. The point is, it's been getting a lot of attention. On top of it, its summer and I'm getting a lot more attention from boys (not to sound narcissistic, but I do year round but mostly in the summertime; living on the beach = living in a bikini haha).

That's not what I'm ranting about.

Do any of you have that one annoying friend that makes up lies and stories to try to get attention because they're jealous of the amount that they're getting? And then they feed you these bullshit lies and retarded crap which you know is a lie, but you just don't say anything because you feel bad?

I do.

She does nothing but whine, complain, bitch, moan and just be generally annoying. Her sense of humor and pain-in-the-ass attitude hasn't changed since the seventh fucking grade. On top of it, she doesn't take care of herself at all; her clothes never fit and are either way too tight or falling off of her so everyone can see her fat ass, she doesn't wash her face and her skin is out of control, and her hair is always a greasy mess and whenever she gets it cut it looks damn terrible. Basically, the only creature that would ever be attracted to her is a dolphin, because they'll hump anything (just YouTube it if you don't believe me).

So, honey, when you tell me that all these guys want to get in your pants and don't stop flirting with you, I know you're full of shit, because I deal with guys who want to get in my pants/don't stop flirting with me every damn day. I've seen it all; wolf whistles, too shy to do anything but smile and let out a nervous laugh, glancing at their friend and giving a thumbs up, straightforward flirts (when are we gonna get married? why are you so gorgeous? etc. I just got those two lines earlier this week), liking my bikini pictures of Facebook, throwing their phone numbers at me and the failed attempt at physical contact. Yeah, they're checking you out, only not the way you'd like to think they are. They're checking you out and thinking, "God, help her."

So stop trying to steal the spotlight from me because I'm moving and worked for my good physique. I never asked for everyone to be up my ass when I announced that I was moving, so just shut the fuck up and get over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it sad that I know a lot of people who, if they were to read this, would think it was about them?

If you have a friend like that, bitch about it in the comments! XD