Status: Rest In Peace everyone who is up there

Dear Heaven

Dear Bampe

Dear Bampe,

It's been almost a year since you passed away. I've gone through so much since you passed away. I've graduated even if I had to go to summer school to get it since I was out of school a lot since you passed. I've gotten my heart broken a few times and I've been in a bad relationship. I miss you so much and since it's been almost a year since you left this world to go play baseball and watch the Red Soxs from up in heaven.

Every night, I say goodnight your your ashes that are sitting on my dresser, I haven't been able to put them into a build a bear like I want to since we haven't made it to Portland. Meme has been doing good me and her joke around a lot more then normal. I'm heading off to College soon and I know, I'm going to miss going down to your a Meme's house just to go say hi to her and you.

I remember when I finished Summer School and got my diploma, my cap and my gown. I went right down your house and tricked Meme into believing that I didn't get it. When I walked in and showed her in my cap and gown she was so proud. Then I went into your and her's room and went right toward you and said "Look Bampe, I did it" I felt like you were there smiling at me because I graduated. Even if I didn't walk with my class I still did it.

There was a time Krystal and I were in her room painting and we were crying about everything. I felt that you were there with me making sure I didn't cry. I feel like you are here with me every time I get sad. I also feel you here when I ask for help.

I really miss you so much Bampe. You were the best grandfather ever and a really great father figure to my dad since he lost his at a young age. I remember the night you died, I wouldn't go into your room until Amanda got there and when she did we both went in together and I cried. I cried so much and then I went to Aunt Thersea's for a little while with Emily and them to watch them play some video games just so I can cool down and get some air. When I came back over and then everyone was laughing and joking around. I went into your room again and told you I loved you. We then left and told them to call us if anything happened. We didn't even had time to sit down when Jen called us and my dad heard Aunt Vickie screaming in the back ground. We went down there as fast as we could and you were gone. I cried with my mom and Amanda in a group hug and we cried. Then we called the people to take you away and Aunt Donna broke down. She didn't want to let you go neither did Meme. But they had to your up there with Uncle Walter and the rest of your family having a good time. The first person I called was Krystal bawling my eyes out. She said she was sorry and she would be there for me no matter what.

Your memorial service was just all of the family, none of us being sad until Meme decided to play your favorite song and we all cried around the CD player. Even Deanna who I never got along with and her mom works with Aunt Vickie came over and gave me a big hug, I was shocked at first but then I realized that maybe we could be friends and she told me if I needed any one to talk to about it I had her on facebook and I told her I would if I needed it. School was hard after that when I had Ms. Bernard or your girlfriend as Meme called her for a sub, I told her what happened without crying. She said she was sorry and said she would send Meme a card and she did.

This year on the Blueberry fest, I broke down crying because last year was on your birthday and I was going to miss it but you said that I couldn't skip a thing I loved and that you would still be here when I got back. The next day after it last year I went to your house with something Red Sox for you and you had a big smile on your face. This year it was different because the next day was your birthday and I was crying during the fireworks and fighting with my best friend and I made myself sick.

I really miss you and all the fun times we had when I was little and even as a teenager. Like when I came to see you before Prom my Junior year so you could see me all dressed up and took the picture. Or when we went to Santa's Village and I cried because I didn't want to go. When we used to watch old western's together like Lone Ranger and others. Or when we would run around Aunt Thersea's house in Peru and just get yelled at Meme if we were bad she would smack us with the spoon. Watching you and my parents play SkipBo together. Eating at your house on Cumberlin Street when my mom and dad were on the road and many more.

I love you Bampe and I miss you so much

Love,
Stacie