Status: Rest In Peace everyone who is up there

Dear Heaven

Dear Jimmy

Dear The Rev,

I know I didn't know you personally but I loved your music and admired your amazing drumming skills. In all the videos I've watched of you I've laughed and I knew that if I ever did know you we could be the best of friends. I have to admit when I first heard Waken The Fallen I was like ugh these guys are awful but then I grew to love your music and Avenged Sevenfold has become one of my favorite bands. I wished I could have gone to a concert to see you perform before you died.

My friend Sammy and I are thinking that you are looking out for you Avenged Sevenfold fans and are still rocking out with Matt, Zacky, Brian and even Johnny your little buddy. The reason why I think that is because I wanted to go see Avenged Sevenfold on Zacky's birthday and my parents told me no but I could if Avenged came to Maine or near it, so I made wishes on 11:11, eyelashes, when the clasp of a necklace goes to the front, stars, anything I could just to see you. Then my friend Sammy says to me the other day "Stacie, Avenged Sevenfold is coming to Mass on Jan 22nd" and I tweaked out and then told her what I did and she was like Jimmy is watching us.

You've made people smile, you made you friends/brothers smile. I bet if I did ever meet you I would know that the videos don't lie about anything it shows. But one thing I do know is that when I saw on the news the day you died, I had to admit I didn't know it was you but I knew it was someone in the band and then my friend Katie told me it was you and I was completely flabergasted about it. I was like I saw that but I didn't know it was him.

I know that you'll foREVer be in my heart and the hearts of every fan. I know if I do get to go to the concert, I'll be looking up to the sky and saying thank you but no promises about not crying.

From a dedicated Avenged Sevenfold fan
Stacie
♠ ♠ ♠
So Far Away
Fiction