Status: Complete!

Mist

Chapter 14- The True Intentions

Chapter 14- The true intentions.

"Good morning Kasumi."

"Good morning Madara... Madara! What the hell are you doing in my bed!"

Kasumi flew out of the bed and toward the door like a mentally challenged owl stuck in broad daylight.

In short, she nearly ran into the wall.

"Answer me!" she huffed and tried to calm her beating heart. Madara smirked at her from back on the bed and replied, "You didn't want to sleep on my bed, so I came to sleep in yours."

He watched with amusement as she made a strangling gesture at him and yelled, "It's not about the bed! It's about you! I. Do not want to sleep in the same bed as you!"

By now her breathing was ragged and she looked like a cave woman ready to face off with a dinosaur.

"Too bad, you're stuck with me and I am not changing my decision," he stated smugly.

She was going to argue more, but she realized it was futile so she grabbed her clothes and began walking out of the room.

However, Madara was now standing at the door and he wouldn't let her pass.

"You are not leaving this room until you agree to sleep in the same bed as me," he threatened and she sighed.

"Then you are not leaving this room until you realize I would never agree to something like that," she retorted and sat down in a chair in the room.

If she wasn't going to leave, neither was he.

"Once again, you are wrong," he stated and made a clone. "My clone will watch over you, while I am free to do whatever I please."

At first Kasumi went a little cross eyed at seeing two Madara's and to the clone she whispered, "If you let me out of here, I know where there is a huge stash of wine."

To her surprise, the clone replied, "I am still Madara, and I am the one who made that store in the first place."

She didn't accept that answer and said, "No you didn't, he did." Then she pointed at the real Madara, who just shook his head and left.

"So, you're just as much of an ass as the real thing?" she conversed with boredom leaking through her tone.

He gave her a glare and said, "Whatever gave you the idea I am the clone?"

She gasped and backed away, "You... you're Madara? Why would you stay? I want the clone, not you."

As if there was a difference.

Madara looked down at her with an arrogant smirk and said, "I wouldn't even trust my own clone to look over you, so the clone is doing my daily errands while I will get the pleasure of watching over you."

Scoffing, she said, "What pleasure? I'm going to make this day horrible, and plus I have to go see Harashima and help him around the base."

He shook his head, but didn't say anything. They both knew the Senju clan leader would be just fine all on his own.

"So, you're just going to sit around all day and wait for me to snap?" she casually asked.

"No, I'm going to convince you with my very powerful means of persuasion to let me sleep in your bed, every single night," he whispered and she instantly asked, "Wait... why do you want to sleep in my bed in the first place?"

He went silent and she knew she had struck gold so she continued, "Well? I'm waiting you know."

Finally, he bit out, "My motives do not need to be explained."

She burst out laughing and pressured him even more, "I don't believe you, I think you don't have an actual reason and that's why you're trying to convince me you... you weird ass perver-"

All of a sudden she found herself pinned to a wall with Madara's warm, demanding lips on her own.
When he broke the kiss she hesitated for a second before asking, "Why... why did you do that? And why must you constantly pin me to a wall?"

He just licked his lips and whispered, "You ask too many questions."

Then he was about to kiss her again, but she wriggled out of his grasp and yelled, "No! Bad dog, bad! Answer me with an actual answer!"

Madara narrowed his eyes at her, but then replied, "I can do whatever I want with you and pinning a victim to the wall is the best way to stop them from escaping."

She seemed to accept that for a while, but then she asked, "But why do you want to kiss me in the first place?"

His voice lowered a couple of tone and in a husky whisper he said, "Because... you're mine and every time I kiss you, it proves it to me."

For emphasis he kissed her again, but it was too late. The diabolical light bulb had already gone off in Kasumi's head and she was grinning like a maniac.

"So... every time you kiss me I become even more yours? Then... no more kisses!" she announced.

He was about to remind her that her words meant nothing to him, but she was already out of his grasp and running down the hall.

With an annoyed sigh he followed her, but then he sped up when he realized just where she was running to.

The Uchiha weapons and armour storage room.

She burst into the room and ran over to where they kept the helmets and grabbed a black one before roughly putting it on her head.

A few second later, Madara came into the room and his eye involuntarily twitched when he saw Kasumi wearing the hideous thing.

Giving him a wide smile from behind the bars around her face she said, "There! Now you can't kiss me!"

The room suddenly went silent and that's when she realized there were a ton of other Uchiha's in it.

Madara gave them all steady glares and then he quickly dragged Kasumi out of there so she couldn't cause any more damage to his image.

Not that it was a good one to begin with.

"You think that is going to stop me?" he hissed, he was still upset that half of his army now knew he was 'involved' with someone.

She nodded and in a mimic of his deep voice she said, "Yes! This helmet will save me from the perils of your evil yet so soft lips."

"Yet so soft?" he questioned and she sheepishly chuckled before walking off in the opposite direction.

He was standing in front of her in a flash and he asked a different question, "Now where do you think you're going?"

Still mimicking his voice she said, "To Harashima Senju! Maybe then I'll take off the helmet because I wouldn't mind if he kissed me."

It was a complete and utter lie. If anyone else attempted to even touch her she would probably scream like a banshee and run into a pile of sharp glass.

She was no where near used to so much attention because back in her clan she always did her best to ward off anyone of the opposite sex... or any lesbians too.

"You would let... Harashima kiss you," Madara seethed. It wasn't a question; he was still trying to wrap his head around the idea of that calm idiot possibly being warm like that.

Kasumi nodded and once again tried to walk away, but he grabbed her and continued to growl, "Why do you refuse me? What have I done to make you repulsed by my very presence? Am I not appealing to you...don't you wish you could forget about all of your worries and let me have you?"

She froze and even behind the helmet he could see her wide, frightened eyes.

Hesitating, she stuttered, "I- I... yes... you are appealing, I'm not blind... but I can't trust you. One moment you're calm and the next you're threatening me or... worse. How do I know you won't suddenly lash out on me again?"

He fell silent and they stared at each other as they tired to recollect their thoughts.

"You don't trust me," he stated and she nodded slightly. "What would it take for you to trust me then?" he asked and took hold of her waist.

Kasumi looked up at him and after a moment's thought said, "Nothing, if I were to trust you I would be a fool."

Then she smiled and continued, "But... I would begin to trust you if you promised that if you hurt me again I would be free to leave and as long as you don't..."

"You will let me sleep in the same bed as you," Madara finished for her.

She flashed him another one of her brilliant smiles and he reached to take the helmet off.

Her smile turned into an evil grin and she added, "But no kissing!"

(1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5)-(6)-(7)-(8)-(9)

"Did you get up off the wrong side of the bed or what?"

"Shut up, I am in no mood to deal with you right now."

This was Izuna and Madara talking together. You would expect the first person would be Izuna, while the second Madara, but no...

"Izuna, you seem grumpy and I think this is the first time you have ever told me to shut up," Madara conversed with a smirk on his face.

His brother didn't seem to appreciate the comment so he ranted, "While you have been off having fun with Kasumi I have been stuck with all of your paper work. Oh and the fun part is this, most of it is overdue!"

For several more minutes the younger Uchiha ranted and raved about how much of an ass Madara was and when he was finally done...

Smack.

"Oww!"

"Get a hold of yourself. I haven't seen you rant like this since the time I convinced you to eat a worm," Madara said with a shake of his head.

Izuna seemed to calm down a bit and after he sighed he said in a much calmer tone, "Hmm... I've been calm for twelve years and all of a sudden I snapped. It's your fault you know."

The Uchiha clan leader waved off his words and instead changed the subject by saying, "I managed to convince Kasumi to let me sleep in her bed."

Izuna gave him a look that asked 'I-care?', but then said, "So you're finally going to get laid. I was wondering why you always rejected all those women that threw themselves at you, but now I know. You're a narcissist. "

Madara was a bit taken back by the bluntness of the words, but he recovered and retorted, "No... She won't even let me kiss her."

The younger Uchiha smiled and stated, "You are so whipped."

He glared at his brother, but then averted his gaze and muttered, "Damn it, I am."

...

"Kasumi, what is this?" Madara asked when he saw their bed.

She smiled and said, "I don't know what you're talking about, the bed looks perfectly fine to me."

"You put a brick wall in the middle, how is that fine?" he questioned, but just smiled and lay on her side of the wall.

He grumbled slightly, but didn't do anything. He had learned that it is best to let her asleep first and then act.

About an hour later, Madara was able to begin his plan. So she didn't want him sleeping on the same side of the bed as her, but she never bothered to specify which side of the bed was his.

Smirking, he walked to the other side, and lay down beside her.

Bit by bit he would charm her with his god like beauty and then she would be his.

...

Kasumi's mouth hung open, but then she closed it and tried to figure out what was going on.

"You're finally awake?" Madara asked and she could see his chest rising up from the action.

She blushed. "Madara... what are you doing on my side of the bed?"

"Your side? I though this was my side," he stated with a smirk. Her brick wall was her own undoing.

"Okay... then can you let me out of the bed?" she asked meekly and shifted to the side a bit.

The brick wall was preventing her from getting out of the bed. "No, I'm still tired," he pretended.

She muttered something not very nice under her breath and just to annoy her he asked, "What did you say? I didn't hear you."

A fake smile. "I said... what a fine morning this is."

"Really? It sounded a lot more like 'Madara you stupid ass hole I'm going to kill you and then myself'."

Kasumi didn't reply and he continued, "You remember I have to punish you for saying something like that right?"

She gulped and shut her eyes tightly before putting her hands in front of her face.

"That's not going to stop me," he whispered and in a split second she was being restrained to the bed and he was kissing her.

After brief hesitation she started kissing back and Madara internally smirked. So she was slowly warming up to him.

Pushing his luck, he whispered in an even deeper tone, "I want you."

A dark blush was now on her face and she barely managed to stutter, "M-Madara... wait... I... I don't-"

He cut her off with another kiss and his hand began to travel up her stomach.

She stiffened and began to struggle with panic written all over her features.

Madara broke the kiss and she was able to plead, "W-Wait Madara... what are you doing?"

He saw her fear full eyes and tried to calm her down by whispering huskily, "You are mine, and I can do whatever I want... but don't worry... I won't be too rough on you."

Instantly, she realized words would no longer be any help so she used her free hand to push him away from her.

Although he had not bluntly said he was going to do 'it' the slight bulge in his pants said it for him.

She had no idea why he was suddenly acting like this. For the past few weeks he had never indicated he was interested in her and she thought the kisses were merely a sign of ownership, nothing more.

Then, as he was about to grab her hand, she used the brick wall as a spring board and jumped onto the floor.

By now, he realized what she was doing she he probably expected her to run to the door, but no...

It was either the adrenaline or pure stupidity, but Kasumi decided the best way to escape would be through the wall.

She gathered chakra all around her and ran right into it. To her surprise, it actually worked and she was able to run into the next room.

Then she ran over to the window and without any caution jumped out. Hissing as the glass cut her skin, she managed to land on her feet, but her victory was short lived because Madara's hands suddenly grabbed her and she couldn't even struggle.

Her breathing was short and irregular, her heartbeat was going two hundred miles and hour and she looked like a mouse about to be stepped on by an elephant.

She was also shivering, but whether it was from the cold, adrenaline or fear he didn't know.

"Kasumi, what are you doing?" Then in a lower tone, "Are you afraid I'm going to hurt you?"

There was a slight nod and she shakily whispered, "So... sudden... I had no idea ... you even considered such a thing... why...or... did I get the wrong impression?"

She was still hoping she had completely misunderstood everything that had just happened, or better yet, she would wake up any moment now and realize it was all a dream.

But it wasn't a dream.

"I am a man, you are a woman... why else do you think I wanted us to share a bed?" he explained and she almost forgot to breathe.

"So... so... that was your intention all along? Just to use me for your pleasure?" she asked, but with a little more confidence now.

His grip on her tightened and that's when he realized the glass from the window had given her a couple of cuts.

"You're hurt," he stated and thus ignored her previous question.

"Madara... answer me...," she pleaded as he inspected her injuries.

Remembering the question, he frowned and said, "No, that was not my intention. At first I just saw you as my prisoner, but then you showed you were more than that. Even now you are resisting me and I know bedding you will stop that, or at least make it more enjoyable."

Her breath caught in her throat and for a brief second she wondered if she even wanted to breathe again.

She drew in a shaky breath and said, "But did it ever occur to you... that maybe, just maybe... I didn't want that?"

He stayed silent and she realized that was his answer. No, he hadn't thought about what would happen to her.

"I don't want this, not now, not ever... you should know that," she stated, just to make it perfectly clear.

Madara realized what she was saying, but he didn't like it one bit. Her words were not going to stop him from getting what he wanted.

"I don't care, I own you and it doesn't matter what you do or don't want. If I want something, I will take it," he said and to show her he wasn't kidding, he teleported them back to his room, not the one they had just been in, and threw her onto the bed.

"Now you are going to be mine."

To be continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I guess this is 'picking up the pace' I know this is nothing compared to some of those crazy angst writters out there, but for me this is the first time I've written something quite so... 'adult' ... but I'm kind of worried, plot wise... Madara isn't the kind of character that can be easily infuenced (easily angered though) so I'm not sure how Kasumi is going to fair... We'll see :)

Reviews?