Status: Complete!

Mist

Chapter 5- The Truthful History

Yosh! Chapter 5! The Madara assism continues! Hehe

Chapter 5- The truthful history.

A dead end.

No... This could not be true.

Did she miss a turn and run past it?

No. There was nothing, just this long tunnel.

"Time's up," she heard Madara's deep voice somewhere far at the end of the tunnel.

Kasumi looked around for anyway to escape this perilous situation, but after finding nothing she really started to panic.

She began to hear his footsteps echoing off the walls so she threw caution into the wind and did what she thought might possibly help.

Taking a deep breath, she ran at the wall in an attempt to push it if it was like a giant door.

To her surprise, it moved a few inches and she repeated the run into the wall process until there was enough space for her to slide through.

What she saw on the other side truly surprised her: she was standing at an intersection with ten paths, each going into a different direction.

Some of the paths were going straight, but others had stairways going up or down. She chose one of the stairways that led up and dashed up it as fast as she could.

Kasumi could no longer hear the footsteps of Madara so it relaxed her for a bit, but she was constantly worried by the fact that she might have chosen the wrong path.

She didn't know what she was going to do if there was another dead end. The twists and turns continued, but soon enough she started to get tired.

It had been a long time since she had run this much and even though the tunnels were wide it was still nothing compared to the great outdoors.

There she had not been confined to one tunnel and she could have turned anywhere and anytime she wanted to.

Soon, she came to another intersection, but this time there were only two choices.

One led up and other led down. Most humans always try to get to the top of things; all the towers and skyscrapers are a testament of that so Kasumi, being the normal human she was, chose to go up.

As she continued to run she noticed that the walls were starting to close in and the tunnel was getting thinner.

It worried her, but it was for too late to turn back now. She had no idea where Madara was and she didn't want to risk running into him.

Before long, the tunnel was so thin she had to walk sideways to get through. Kasumi turned to look down the tunnel and she was shocked to see light at the end of it.

She increased her pace and when she finally made it to the light she saw it was coming from a large, white room.

Kasumi stepped into the room and looked around. All the walls were a blinding white, but on one of the walls there was a little red dot.

She walked closer to examine it and all of a sudden it blew up into a letter. The letter 'T'.

Her eyes widened as she watched with curiosity as that one letter grow into a word, 'THE'.

She continued to watch and her heart skipped a beat in relief when another word formed. The one word that would make her feel happy, the word 'END'.

It was 'THE END'. A happy smile formed on her lips and she tried to keep herself from getting too excited.

If this truly was the end, did that mean she was free? Completely and utterly free?

"Good work, you made it to the final room on your first try," a deep smooth voice said behind her and she turned around to see it was Madara.

She gave him a happy smile and replied, "Yes! Does this mean I'm free?"

He didn't reply but instead looked at the wall with the red words on it. Another word was forming.

Kasumi's smile was replaced with a look of pure horror when she saw three more words appear after 'the end'.

The end... is not here.

She turned back to look at Madara, who was smirking as he said, "How cute, you actually thought you made it? You're even more naive than I thought."

Her feet moved at their own accord as she backed up a couple of steps and she stuttered, "No... but... you... you tricked me? W-was there even a true end to this? No, there never was... it was all a lie?"

He chuckled. "Good, you've made some progress; I had feared there was no hope for you, Kasumi."

The female ninja shook her head and said, "So now what are you going to do? Huh? Another trick? Another trap? Just get it over with; I want nothing to do with it."

Madara took a few strides forward so he was standing right in front of her and whispered, "Oh I assure you, this is no mere trick."

Suddenly, he pushed her flat against the wall and four chains reached out to grab her limbs and tie them down.

She stared at him with wide, frightened eyes. She had no idea what he was going to do, but if she couldn't move it meant it was something painful.

His hand reached over and cupped her cheek. "Don't look so afraid, you should be terrified."

Then his hand reached into his pocket and he took out a kunai.

"You are my possession aren't you? So maybe I should put my name on you, and then everyone will know you're mine," he whispered and brought the kunai over to her stomach.

(1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5)-(6)-(7)-(8)-(9)

Madara looked down at Kasumi's unconscious body.

Maybe he had over done it a bit. In the genjutsu she had been completely covered in blood from head to toe, but now her pale skin looked clean and injury free.

He picked her up and began walking back to his room. Perhaps now she would sleep on the rug and listen to him more.

When he made it to his room he dropped her on the rug without a care and he watched with mild surprise that she didn't stir.

Yes, he had over done it.

Then he quickly slipped into bed and fell asleep, he needed to get his sleep now so that when Kasumi did wake up he would be awake as well.

No doubt she would want revenge or another chance to escape.

...

Kasumi's eyes snapped open in the middle of the night. She seemed to be doing that a lot these past few days.

She looked around the room, Madara's room. Frowning when she saw she was on the rug, she stiffened when she realized Madara was here too.

He must be only a few feet away from her since the bed was right beside her.

Was he asleep? She listened and heard the small sound of breathing.

Yes, he was asleep. Being as slow and cautious as she could, she began to crawl along the floor and towards the door.

When she heard a small rustle she stopped moving and breathing. No one jumped out at her so after a few more minutes of silence she continued to move.

All of a sudden, the lights turned on and Madara was standing in front of her.

It was a strange scene, Madara in silky, red pajama pants and Kasumi in mid crawl.

"And here I thought I was going to get some sleep," he said more to himself than her.

She didn't say anything, but waited to see what he would do.

He continued speaking, "I thought that after your little lesson you would obey me, but it seems that's not the case. Maybe I should remind you who your owner is."

Her eyes widened and she stood up quickly. "No, no... that's alright," she mumbled and backed away from him.

He smirked, he could practically feel the fear radiating off her. Well, it was to be expected, who wouldn't be afraid of him after something like that.

Kasumi gulped when she saw Madara advancing toward her like a crazy axe murderer about to slaughter a poor, little child.

She knew she didn't want a repeat of what had happened so she knew she needed to do anything to prevent it.

Taking a deep breath, she threw her head back and at the top of her lungs she screamed, "Izuna!"

Madara's eyes widened slightly and before she could scream again he ran over to her, grabbed her and put his hand over her mouth.

Right at that moment, Izuna ran in through the door and looked at the couple.

Kasumi looked completely terrified to have him so close to her, but Madara just looked angry to see him.

Izuna let out a small chuckle, "Well I can see you two are getting along well."

The female let out a muffled cry when he turned around and was about to walk out of the room.

Then Madara frowned and removed his hand from her mouth, she kept trying to bite him.

Finally free to talk she yelled, "Wait! Izuna, don't leave! Your brother is insane, don't leave me alone with him!"

The younger Uchiha shrugged and replied, "Yes, I know he can be a bit 'nutty' sometimes, but I can not help you. Madara owns you until your clan comes to get you."

She looked stunned and she was getting desperate because she was running out of options.

Madara nodded and Izuna left the room, closing the door behind him. Kasumi let out something akin to a pleading whimper and her breathing was irregular as Madara continued to have her in his grasp.

"Now, where were we?" he whispered into her ear and she stopped breathing altogether.

He chuckled. It didn't sound good to her. "Are you finally going to listen to me?"

At first, she was too afraid to say anything, but then she got herself together and said, "No. It doesn't matter how afraid I am, or how much you hurt me. I am not a puppet or possession that will do whatever you want."

Madara still didn't let go of her as he sneered, "It doesn't matter? I think it does, I know you're right on the edge. One more little push and you're mine."

Somehow she was in shape to retort, "So you admit I'm not yours right now?"

He frowned and his left hand tightened around her waist, while his right hand squeezed her neck, thus pressing her closer to his stomach.

Not that it made much difference anyway; she had stopped breathing a minute ago.

"Why do you insist on disobeying me in everything?" he questioned with a frown on his face.

She tried to draw in a steady breath and replied, "Why do you insist on treating me like this? You said I was nothing special and yet you're going out of your way to make me suffer. What did I do to you to deserve this?"

He narrowed his eyes; he knew exactly why he was doing this. Kasumi was just like her and anyone that was even slightly similar to her had to suffer.

"Ruka, you know exactly what you did. You tried to kill me and my brother, and for that you will suffer forever," he growled.

Kasumi furrowed her brow and replied, "I'm not Ruka, I am Kasumi! Ka-su-mi! Do you think I'm this Ruka person? Is that why you've been doing all of this?"

Madara closed his eyes for a moment, she had a point... she wasn't Ruka. He sighed, but still didn't let go of her as he said, "Ruka was my step sister. She got along very well with my family, but one night she tried to kill me and Izuna. He was only ten years old at the time..."

He trailed off for a bit, but then continued fiercely, "I killed her. Everyone in my clan called me a murderer because there was no evidence of what she had wanted to do. After that I had to become stronger to protect Izuna and me. Eventually the clan forgot about it and cherished me for my power."

Kasumi's eyes widened, is that the reason he treated women so badly? Madara loosened the grip on her and she was able to say, "Thank you for letting me know..."

She didn't know what else to say, this was still a very awkward situation because he was holding her so closely.

He grunted and said, "Don't think this will change anything, you are still my possession and you will still sleep on the rug."

Kasumi scoffed, "Fine, just let me go. You've been clinging to me like a cat clings to a dead mouse."

Madara complied and she was able to take a deep breath. She never wanted that to happen again.

Then, they both went to sleep in their respective places: Kasumi on the rug, Madara on the bed.

Everything seemed solved. Now they understood each other and everything could go well right?

Wrong, they weren't the only ones in the world now were they?

To be continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts?