Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

the intro of my life

Who am I you ask, I'm Emily Haner. How am I a Haner? Well my dad is Brian Haner Junior also known as Synyster Gates. How am I his daughter? Simple he knocked up my mom in high school and then my mom dropped me off at his house when I was 2. Now I'm in High school with my Aunt Mckenna who is a freshman while I'm a sophomore. I'm living with my grandparents or should I say my grandmother while my grandpa is on tour also. Which is where my dad is.

"Emily Haner, are paying attention" Mrs. Watson asked.
"Do I ever" I replied back as my friends gave me a high five.
"Why can't you not act like your father and be more like Mckenna" she asked.
"Because Mckenna's parents love her while mine couldn't give a fuck about me" I replied.
"Office now" Mrs. Watson said.
"Gladly" I said. I bet you thought I was miss goody two shoes, well you are wrong. According to every one who knew or knows my dad I act just like him. I mostly get it from grammy who tells me "don't smoke, why are you drunk" same shit she told my dad when I was younger minus "you have a daughter to take care of because as soon as your sister is born I can't take care of her." I even looked like him, I had his brown eyes, his hair, his face, his nose and everything else minus a body part. The only thing I got from my mom was her I can eat whatever I want and not gain a pound.

I walked into the office which was pretty typical for me. Since I'm normally in there for fights, smoking on school grounds, lashing out at teachers or whatever else they can think of sending me in for. One good thing that I do that they love not that I enjoy it is that I pass in every homework assignment and essay, I might get good grades on test but hey at least I do the work but then again I'm forced to at grammy's house and then I get help with it every where else.

"Hi Gloria" I said sitting down and smiling at her.
"Seriously Emily, your grandmother is going to flip" she said. I shrugged my shoulders not caring.
"Oh Emily, what a surprise" Mr. Dilbert said as I walked in. He stopped to talk to Gloria for a minute who only nodded.
"Let me guess, 4 week suspension" I stated. Dilbert shook his head and I looked around his office seeing if there was anything new in it, which there wasn't.
"Why do you keep doing this" Dilbert asked.
"Because first my mother left me and now my father left me" I said.
"Well, I had Gloria call him instead of your grandmother" Dilbert said.
"Like he cares, he is probably in France" I said. I sat there quietly and about 20 minutes later I heard Mckenna.
"Blame my moron brother telling me to deal with my older niece" Mckenna said as Gloria walked in with her. You see I'm only a Sophomore because of my test grades, I should be a Junior since I was two since Mckenna was born.

"Hey Auntie" I said all smiles.
"Because of your father calling me in the middle of class I got sent here, so then I called my mom who said she was coming" she said sitting down.
"I'm sorry Auntie" I said.
"It's okay, he just makes me mad" she said. During school, I don't call Mckenna, aunt or auntie just Mac, Kenna or Mckenna. It's just really weird to call her aunt. I bet you are thinking Mckenna and I don't get along well your wrong. We don't yell at each other, fight or what ever else your thinking of. We are best friends, we do everything together and even complain about my dad together. We waited five more minutes and looked at the door. She should have been here by now but she wasn't. We heard Gloria talking to someone thinking it was her but instead we heard Val.

"Come Gloria, Sue called me since she couldn't get out of work. You know that Brian Jr, Brian Sr and Sue put me on the emergency contract list" Val said making me smile.
"Go on in Valary" we heard Gloria say as the door opened.
"Both of you" Val said seeing Mckenna sitting next to me.
"Brian's fault for me" Mckenna said.
"Mckenna's punishment is just the rest of the day off, while Emily here gets four weeks suspension" Dilbert said. I was right about how long I was out of shook. Val shook her head and walked out with us to go get our stuff.

"I'm fucking having Matt talk to your father" Val said as we walked down to my locker and stopping in front of it.
"Why not Jimmy" I asked as I grabbed my books. Val is another homework enforcer but she sits and helps me with it.
"Because, you know Jimmy would convince your dad to give you to him" Val said.
"Yeah, that's true" I said as we walked toward the lobby to meet Mckenna. Mckenna was waiting for us. We all walked to Matt and Val's hummer and got in. We drove the 15 minutes to mine and Mckenna's house and dropped her off. Kenna got out and looked into the window.

"I'll let my mom know where you are" she said.
"Thank you Auntie" I said as Val pulled out of the driveway. We started to head toward her and Matt's house. It was a very silent car ride minus the music playing on the radio. We got there and Val unlocked the door and was greeted by Pinkly and Bella. Don't ask why dad decided to let Pinkly stay here at Matt and Val's when I could take care of her but he is strange like that. I knelt down and picked up Pinkly and she started to lick my face.
"Hey girl" I said and carried her into the living room where I started my homework. I heard Val in the kitchen on the phone.

"Hey babe, yes Emily is here" Val said.
"Hi Uncle Matt" I yelled.
"Emil says hi" Val repeated. Matt and Val are my godparents so if anything ever happened to dad and Grammy and Poppy didn't want to take care of me then I would go to them. I could also go with Jimmy and Leana but I would prefer Val and Matt because I'm here pretty much all the time.
"Him, Zacky and Jimmy all say hi and that they love you" Val said and then I heard her say something about my dad and that's when I just tuned out. I was thinking about having a cigarette but I knew Val would kill me if I did. She always tells me I should kick the habit. I'm sorry if my dad left a pack laying around when I was sixteen and I stole it went with my friends and smoked the whole pack with them and now I'm addicted to them. I was halfway through my History homework when I heard Val getting off the phone.

"Love you too. Yes, I'm going to help her with her homework. Remember to speak with him about everything" Val said and then hung up. She came over just as I was getting ready to start my math. Val helped me with it and that's what I love about my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
so What do you think... Love it or hate it????