Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

The News

-Emily's Point of View-

I was very concerned as to why my dad was looking down. I mean he looked so sad and he just kissed Michelle. While we were waiting for dad and Michelle to come back, I did some homework with Uncle Matt and he go angry at it. Then Uncle Jimmy showed up and we watched movies because I was a few days ahead of my home work schedule.

We walked to our room and dad sat on the bed and I sat next to him and curled up. He put his arm around me and I looked up at him.

"What's wrong daddy?" I asked him.
"The woman who dropped you off on my doorstep wants you back in her life." dad said.
"What the fuck." I said.
"Emily language." Aunt Val said.
"No it's okay she has the right to be pissed off, the woman who didn't give a shit about her wants to take her from me." dad said getting angry. I snuggled closer to him trying to get him to calm down. Dad put both of his arms around me and I felt him start to shake knowing he was starting to cry.

"I won't let her take me from you dad, I won't. She never wanted me, she wanted me dead before she could realize what you realized, how amazing I am." I said to him as he pulled me on his lap.
"We'll all be here for you Bri, you know that." Aunt Val said.
"She's probably going to have fucking people come and see how bad the rockstar life style is." dad said.
"Well, we'll have to show them the complete opposite of the rock star lifestyle." Uncle Matt said.
"Exactly, she gave up her rights plus you have grandpa helping out right." I said winking at Michelle.
"Exactly, my dad is talking to that asshole now." Michelle said. Dad nodded and just held onto me.

"I'm sorry Em if I've been a shitty dad to you but you know I would never do anything to lose you." dad said.
"I know daddy." I said to him. He hugged me some more as a silence fell around the room.

"Well it's time to go clean the bus to make sure all the drugs, porn magazines, beer and everything else we have on there is gone." Uncle Jimmy said.
"No groupies for you." I said to him which made the whole room laugh.
"Thanks baby girl, we all needed that one." Dad said as his phone went off. Mine went off at the same time. I got off dad's lap and looked at the caller ID.

"Hey grammy." I said.
"So, I heard the bitch face that helped your father make you but gave you up wants you back." Grammy said.
"Yep, and dad is torn up about it but we aren't going to give her any reason to take me. My mom, dad and family are with you guys." I said.
"That's true, your Aunt and Michelle's dad called me and told me everything he talked with the stupid lawyer is now he is on the phone with your dad. Your grandfather is pissed and calling your other grandparents." Grammy said.
"Well they haven't done shit for me since what my 5th birthday so why would they care what Shelby does, Michelle is my mother even if her and dad went on a date just today." I said.

"About time. So how are you feeling about this whole situation?" Grammy asked. I walked into the bathroom so no one would hear what I had to say.
"I'm scared, I'm scared and worried that some how Shelby will get me back and take me away from everyone I know and love. I barely know her, all I know about her is I got her lips and smile and that she wanted me dead and didn't care about me." I said.
"You don't have to worry baby, we won't let anything happen to you." Grammy said.
"I know but what if she just pulls up like someones old police record for the stupid shit they would do." I said.
"YOu don't have to worry about it, the only one who still kinda has a record now is your Uncle Jimmy, your dad stayed clean for you." Grammy said.
"I just don't want to lose you guys." I said sitting on the tub and starting ot cry slightly. I didn't hear the door open but all I felt was long lanky arms around me.

"You aren't going to lose us baby girl, we love you too much and that bitch isn't going down without out a fight, you have nothing to worry about." Uncle Jimmy said. I nodded my head as the tears fell down still.
"See, nothing to worry about. I gotta stop your grandfather from going to Shelby's parents house and demanding them to talk their grown daughter out of whatever she is doing. I love you Emily." Grammy said.
"Love you too. Tell Aunt Kenna and Grampy I love them too." I said.
"Will do." Grammy said. We said our goodbyes and hung up as I leaned into Uncle Jimmy.

"Your dad is on the phone right now talking to as you've been calling him since you found out your dad liked Michelle, your grandfather DiBenedetto about what Shelby has rights too and what could possibly happen. He tried to tell Mr. Lawson that he makes sure to keep the gave up rights to you up to date by faxing them to Shelby often and she always signs them." Uncle JImmy said.
"Things are getting better with me and my dad and now she has to ruin it. Why Uncle Jimmy why, what if they see my tattoo and get angry because I have a tattoo at 17." I said.
"No one is going to care, we can pretend its temporary." Uncle Jimmy said. I saw dad standing in the doorway still on the phone.

"He wants to talk to you." dad said sitting on the other side of the tub and putting his arms around me as well.
"Hi grandpa DiBenedetto." I said.
"Hey sweetie, we are going to make it so you stay happy forever in California no matter what. I'm faxing Lawson's partner all the things your mother has signed to keep up to date with the giving up rights." he said.
"Good, I love everyone and I will be a miserable brat and probably make up things to make me get taken away from her." I said which made all parties near me laugh.
"You are your father's daughter but your dad knew you were torn up about this so he asked me to talk to you. I love you Princess and we'll get this fixed." he said.
"Thanks gramps." I said making him laugh.
"Your dad and my daughter aren't even married yet." Grandpa DiBenedetto said.
"So what, I call her mom. I'm 17, I can call any one what I want. I love you bye." I said.
"Love you too." he said and we hung up.

I was still worried what the next couple days or weeks are going to be but I hoped I would be able to stay with my family and not with a woman who doesn't care about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoot another update for this

And

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY! My you rock on foREVer in our lives.