Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

excited for quality time

Emily's Point Of View

"I'm going on tour" I sang as I danced around Val and Matt's house.
"Calm down kiddo" Val said laughing at me.
"I'm just super excited" I said sitting down to finish my homework. Just as I was finishing my homework my Poppy called.
"Poppy" I said.
"Emily" he replied.
"Is Jeff Dunham funnier in person" I asked him.
"He is funny and when I come home I have something for you and Mckenna" Poppy said.
"Actually I won't be here" I said.
"What do you mean" he asked.
"I'm going on tour with daddy" I said sounding like I was four again.
"Does Grammy know" Poppy asked.
"Daddy, said he was going to call her" I said then Mckenna came in.

"Run for your life" she said to me.
"Brian told her of his plans and she isn't excited" Mckenna said.
"Your going to go talk to Grammy" I said handing Val my phone so she could bring it to the door.
"I'm glad Brian is doing something with my niece" Kenna said.
"It's so weird, I'm 2 years older then you" I said. Kenna laughed and we went into the kitchen to eat Val's food. While Grammy was on the phone with Poppy. Val came in as we were eating her food.

"Good sign she is letting you go" Val said and I danced again.
"Em you are one crazy girl" Val said. I smiled and I couldn't wait for Wednesday.
------------------------------------------------
Wednesday

I woke up Wednesday in my room that I wouldn't be seeing for how ever long. I got up and went into the shower.

"Em" I heard Kenna say, "you up?"
"Yep" I hollered from the shower. I finished it and shut it off.
"I see that, one thing you didn't get from your dad" Kenna said.
"I'm excited, if I wasn't I would still be asleep" I said going to my drawers that I left one shirt, one pair of pants, my flip flips and of course my bra and underwear.
"That's so true" Kenna said. I put on my bra and underwear under the towel used to Kenna being in my room after I shower. Then I put on one of Dad's house of Syn shirts and my skinny jeans.
"I'm going to laugh if he thinks your a fan" Kenna said as I started to put all the books I was going to need in a bag too take on the plane, along with my laptop and camera.

"I would too" I said as I finished putting everything in.
"Whose taking me to the airport" I asked.
"Val and I, your grandmother is at work" Kenna said. She helped me carry my stuff down the stairs and I almost laughed when she almost fell down the stairs.
"Damn, who would have thought we had this many books in a year" Kenna said.
"I know right" I said as I ate some food. We heard a horn and then Val came in shortly after.
"Ready" she asked. I nodded and we loaded my stuff into the car.

We drove to the airport and I checked in. I hugged my two Aunt's goodbye.
"Tell Uncle Matt that I love him and miss him" Val said.
"Of course Aunty" I said hugging her one more time and then going through security. When I was done with that I walked to my terminal and stopped to take a picture of myself that was going in my album on Facebook called tour. They called my the numbers my ticket was between and I picked up the bag. I boarded the plane and got ready for the trip.