Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

the day has finally arrived

Brian's Point Of View

"Come on guys, Emily is going to be landing soon" I said waiting for someone to come.
"I had to get a car" Jimmy said as we headed out of the bus, getting into the car he got and headed toward the airport. Once we got to the airport Jimmy followed the signs and we were at the luggage claim. I looked on the board and saw her plane landed five minutes ago.

"Oh my god, Synyster Gates and The Rev" someone said.
"I'm sorry, I would love to stay and chat but I'm kinda waiting for someone" I said to the fan who nodded understandingly.
"Ii think I see her" Jimmy said. I saw a girl with brown hair and a House Of Syn shirt on. But it didn't look like my Emily, then again she was back too.
"It could be a fan" I said to Jimmy who was currently not standing next to me.

"Uncle Jimmy" Emily said who was wearing the House Of Syn shirt said turning around, dropping her bags and hugging him. Then Emily got sad and started to look for me. I heard her saying he isn't here but secretly I was sneaking around to jump her. I got near her and Jimmy and put my arms around her. Emily screamed and I laughed.
"Not cool, for that here's the bag you can carry dad" she said struggling with a bag. She handed it to me and I stumbled a little and hey I'm a pretty strong fucking guy too.

"What is in here" I asked Emily.
"All my homework" Emily replied.
"Which reminds me, you have to do at least 1 English assignment, 1 math, and whatever else you take before you have fun" I said.
"But dad" Jimmy and Emily said as we gathered the rest of her things and walked to the car. We drove to where the bus was and Zacky was outside have a cigarette. Emily ran out of the car leaving Jimmy and I to carry everything.

"Hey girly" Zacky said hugging Emily.
"Hi Uncle Zacky" she said hugging him back.
"As soon as you step on that bus, it's homework time, because knowing you, you had a plan to do it on the plane but you listened to your iPod because no one was there to keep you focused" I said. Emily huffed and I saw her reach for Zacky's cigarette.
"Don't even think about it Emily Jade Haner" I said and she walked into the bus. Zacky put out his cigarette and walked over to help us with Emily's things. Zacky unfortunately grabbed her bag that was full of the books.

"Holy shit, what the fuck is in here" Zacky asked.
"All my school books" Emily yelled somehow knowing what Zacky was talking about. Jimmy and I laughed as Zacky struggled with it. We waited patiently as Zacky walked up the steps and after he got in Jimmy and I brought Emily's stuff to her bunk while Zacky sat down at the table with Emily.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you guys think?????

if i dont update this every day because it's already pre-written is because i have a story that im behind on updates and its crazy.