Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

fun onstage with the guys and my daughter

Brian's Point Of View

I walked onstage with a smile on my face. The crowd went wild and then I started to strum my guitar to Thrashed and Scattered. The crowd went even wilder and then Matt started to sing. As we continued to play the song, I looked over and saw Emily rocking out and head banging on the side of the stage. I shook my head and then when the song was done, I looked over and smiled at Emily who smiled and made a face at me.

"Whoa someone call the doctor, Gates is smiling" Zacky said.
"I am smiling, you got a probably with it Zee" I asked him.
"Nope, because I know why" Zacky said.
"Yeah and why am I smiling" I asked him.
"Is it because Emily is back stage rocking out" Matt asked.
"Is your name Zee" I asked Matt.
"Nope but I felt like answering" Matt said.
"Okay then to answer the question, yes it is because Emily is backstage rocking out" I replied.
"Well then let's get her out here. Come on out Emily" Matt said and Emily walked out from backstage with a look of confusion on her face but she saw me and ran to me once she got close enough she jumped on my back.

"Ew, your all sweaty" Emil said.
"That happens when your a rockstar" Matt said.
"Sure Uncle Shads, or it could be that my dad has a hairy back" Emily said.
"I don't have a hairy back" I said to her, "any way everyone this is my daughter." Emily got off my back and waved to the crowd.
"Let's play Bat Country while she is onstage" Zacky said.
"Eeep" Emily squeal and Matt started to sing the song and everyone started to play their instruments. Emily rocked out and I watched her as she sang along. I didn't mess up once while playing and then my solo came up and Emily had a huge smile on her face. I looked over and read her lips as she mouth to the crowd saying 'that's my dad.' She went to the front of the stage and sat down singing the rest of the song. Matt walked over to her and held the mic to her as they both sang together all the while he smile never left her face. As the song finished, Emily walked up to me and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back and smiled. I heard the crowd go aww.

"Hey Em, wanna sing Seize the Day" I asked her.
"As long as it's okay with my Uncles" Emily said.
"Go for it kiddo" Matt said. I moved over so Emily could use my mic.
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost ,it's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over" Emily sang as Zacky strummed his acoustic guitar. Emily stayed up next to me and sang whenever Zacky and I did. When we finished the song, Emily went backstage again. After that the concert seemed to go by wicked fast. When we all walked backstage Matt stopped us and told us that Seize the Day was going to be our next video and how Val, Gena, Lacey, Leana and Michelle was coming to be in the video. Of course Emily was excited to see her Aunts and Michelle.

After the news Emily said she was going to check out the fans that were waiting to meet us.

"I have a feeling that your daughter and Val is going to try and hook you up with Michelle" Matt said.
"Oh yeah and why do you think that" I asked.
"Because I know Emily and Val" Matt pointed out.
"True" I said and walked out of the locker room after I changed into some not so sweaty clothes.