Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

Denny's and Tattoos

Emily's Point Of View

I woke up around 8 the next morning and saw Uncle Matt, dad, Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Johnny sleeping and snoring loudly. I got out of my bunk and jumped down. I stopped to get my laptop and camera, along with some social studies homework. I walked to the front of the bus and saw that Uncle Zacky was driving, so I went up and sat down next to him.

"Morning girly" Uncle Zacky said.
"Morning" I yawned and put my paper for Social studies on my laptop and opened my book up.
"Where are we heading" I asked Uncle Zacky as I read about the Great Depression.
"To Chicago" Uncle Zacky said. I looked at him, that was the last place my mom was and who knows if she would be there at the concert.
"Don't worry, you know we wouldn't let her near you" Uncle Zac said.
"Yeah, I know but it's just all the what if's, you know" I said as I finished my Social Studies since it was only a few questions.
"Uncle Zacky" I said.
"Yeah babes" Uncle Zacky replied.
"Do you think you could go with me to get a tattoo once we get there and pretend to be my dad" I asked.
"Sure and if your dad gets mad just point at the 1 on his thumb and be like you got that at 15" Uncle Zacky said, "so what do you plan on getting?"
"I don't know, maybe something to do with my dad and I" I said.
"Want me to draw it for you" Uncle Zacky asked and I nodded.
"Good, I have an idea" Uncle Zacky said.
"Epic, I'm gonna go get more homework to do" I said.
"What did you get on your essay" Uncle Zacky asked.
"I don't know yet" I replied.

I walked back and saw dad awake and shirtless and pantless.
"Dad" I said covering my eyes.
"Oh shush up at least my not naked" Dad said pulling me to hug him.
"That is true, now I want to finish my homework so I can spend time with Uncle Zacky" I said going to get more of my homework/schoolwork I was going to do and went back up to sit with Uncle Zacky.
"Your dad awake" he asked me.
"Yep, but he was heading to the bathroom, most likely a shower or shit" I said.
"We are allowed to poo on the bus" Uncle Zacky said.
"Then he is showering" I said.
"Or pissing" dad said coming out fully dressed.
"Or getting dressed" I said.
"Which you should do so when Zack pulled over to change drivers we can eat" dad said.
"Is Uncle Matt, Uncle Johnny and Uncle Jimmy still asleep" I asked. Dad nodded his head and I smiled evilly. I went to the bunks and saw Uncle Matt on the bottom one across from dad's.

"Wake up" I yelled in his ear. Uncle Matt sat up quickly and bumped his head.
"Fuck" Uncle Matt said and looked at me. I smiled and stood up on my tippy toes to Uncle Jimmy's bunk.
"Uncle Jimmy wake up" I yelled and stepped toward Uncle Johnny's bunk. Uncle Jimmy fell off his. I giggled and leaned down and screamed bloody murder in causing Uncle Johnny to hit his head. I giggled and grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom.

"Emily, open this door" Uncle Matt said.
"I can't, I'm naked" I replied giggling putting on my Simple Plan shirt and black skinny jeans. I waited until I heard them walk away before I came out and ran to my dad.
"Daddy, help me" I said running to him and hiding behind him.
"From what" dad asked.
"Uncle Matt, Uncle Jimmy, and Uncle Johnny" I said as they came into the kitchen area.
"Brian, hand over your daughter" Uncle Matt said all serious.
"No, don't daddy" I said giggling.
"First, what did you do and second, I'm starving and I want food now" dad said.
"She woke us up" my uncles said. Dad went to go and laugh but ended up putting on a serious face while holding back laughter.

"Emily Jade that was" dad started to say but lost it. I looked at him and started to laugh with him. I knew my dad would think my way of waking up my sleeping Uncles would be funny.
"What did I miss" Uncle Zacky asked from the drivers seat. I walked to sit next to him.
"I woke up my other lovely Uncles" I replied with a smile as I saw Uncle Zacky pulling into a Denny's.
"Is this safe" I asked him.
"It's the only one we haven't been to in a while" Uncle Zacky said.
"Translation: the only one that Uncle Jimmy hasn't got you guys kicked out of" I said giggling.
"Exactly, they like us here" Uncle Zacky said.
"How many girls work here" I asked.
"About 10" dad replied.
"No flirting in front of your daughter" I said sternly.
"Oh come on" dad said picking me up and carrying me out the door with Uncle Zacky behind us.

"Dad, put me down" I said giggling as we walked in Denny's. Everyone who worked there stopped and smiled at us.
"Hey Zacky and Brian" a girl with brown hair said.
"Hey Sandy" dad said smiling at her. I shook my head at my dad.
"I'm assuming 6" Sandy said.
"Yep" Uncle Zacky said. She nodded and led us to one of the round booths. Dad finally set me down in the seat and I pushed in next to Uncle Zacky.
"What's up Sandy" Uncle Jimmy said.
"They are over there" she said. I didn't like her for one she was flirting with my dad when he is going to marry Michelle and two I just didn't like her.
"Alright" Uncle Matt said. They walked over and Uncle Jimmy sat next to me.

"Did you get your homework done" Uncle Jimmy asked me.
"Not yet, my belly is hungry" I said looking at the menu. I noticed pancakes and french toast and smiled.
"So what are you gonna get" Uncle Zacky asked.
"Chocolate milk and Chocolate chip pancakes with French toast and bacon" I said.
"You are your father's daughter" Uncle Matt said. I smiled and Sandy came over.
"What can I get you all to drink" she asked.
"Coffee" dad said, "you know how I like it." Dad winked at her and I shook my head again when she smiled and blushed.
"Apple juice" Uncle Matt said.
"Coffee" Uncle Johnny said.
"OJ for me" Uncle Jimmy said.
"Chocolate milk and for you to b" I said before Uncle Zacky and Uncle Jimmy covered my mouth.
"I'll have the same" Uncle Zacky said and Sandy nodded. I glared at her as she walked away.

"I was going to say bacon" I said and everyone nodded knowing what I was really going to say. Sandy came back with our drinks and as soon as she left Uncle Zacky took my milk.
"Why did you do that' I asked.
"Because of your almost comment" Uncle Zacky said taking a sip of the milk and spitting it out into the glass, "good thing I did. Hey Claudia." A red headed girl came over.
"Hey Zack, what do you need" she asked.
"Another chocolate milk, this is spoiled" Uncle Zacky said. She nodded taking his glass away. It didn't take long for her to come back with a new glass and setting it in front of Uncle Zacky, he smiled and said thank you. Sandy came back and Uncle Jimmy put a hand over my mouth again and I just crossed my arms. We all order or should I say everyone else order while Uncle Jimmy ordered for me. Dad flirted with her some more and I was getting even more happier that I would get to see Aunt Val soon. I stayed quiet the whole time and as soon as the food was set on my plate, I ate quickly so I can get out of here. I walked to the front and wrote a note to Sandy saying 'Dear Sandy, Leave my dad alone, sincerely Emily Haner' and glared at her as I walked to the bus to finish my homework, so I could go and get my tattoo. Uncle Zacky came on and grabbed a notebook as I typed on my laptop. I was working on a thing for social studies.

"Nice background" Uncle Zacky said when I closed out of word to show the picture of my dad, Pinkly and I.
"Thanks" I said closing it and starting my math homework.
"Wanna see the picture" Uncle Zacky asked. I nodded and he showed me the notebook, it had dad's death bat and me as a death bat. I smiled and hugged Uncle Zacky. Everyone climbed onto the bus and dad went into the drivers seat and started the rest of the trek to Chicago. I finished my homework as we enter Illinois and went up front and sat down next to my dad.

"Did you get your homework done" dad asked me.
"Yep" I replied
"Okay, we'll send it out when we get to the hotel" dad said and I nodded.
"Will I have my own room or would I be with you" I asked him.
"You are staying with Val and Michelle" dad said and I smiled and cheered. Dad shook his head and soon we were in Chicago and on our way to the hotel. It didn't take long and I saw the five girls I loved the most outside waiting. Dad went to park the bus and I grabbed my school stuff and waited by the door for the bus to fully stop. As soon as it was fully stopped, I opened the door and attacked Aunt Val. She laughed and hugged me. Our hug was ruined when Uncle Matt tapped on my shoulder.
"Can I see my girlfriend now" he asked me, I nodded and then went to Michelle.

"Hey kiddo" she said.
"Hey my future mom" I said and then she laughed. I hugged Aunt Lacey, Aunt Leana and Aunt Gena after and we all walked into the hotel to get our keys. Aunt Val and Michelle helped me carry my books up to our room and when we got there Uncle Zacky was waiting with the book that had my tattoo in it.
"Ready to go" he asked me. I nodded and we made our way to the tattoo shop when my cell phone went off. I looked and it was Sammy.

"Yellow" I said as I answered it.
"Why didn't you tell me. your dad is Brian Haner Junior" Sammy asked me.
"I did Sammy, then you went on a ran about how hot my Uncle Zacky is" I said. Uncle Zacky stepped closer and I put it on speaker phone.
"Oh now I remember, but seriously those green eyes to bad he is with" Sammy said.
"Hi" Uncle Zacky said.
"Emily how dare you put me on speaker phone" Sammy said.
"I'm sorry that Uncle Zacky wanted to say hi" I said as we entered the tattoo shop.
"Hi Zachary" Sammy said I shook my head, "so what are you doing."
"Going to get a tattoo" I said.
"Sweet" Sammy said.
"I know right and Zachary drew it for me" I said. Sammy squealed and Uncle Zack handed the dude the notebook with the picture and we talked some more until he was ready for me.

"Gotta go Sammy, I'll talk to you later" I said hanging up and heading out back. I pointed to the back of my right shoulder where I wanted it and he put the stencil on and Uncle Zacky came with me and held my hand throughout the whole thing. When it was done, I looked at it and it was even cooler then Uncle Zacky's picture. He took a picture of me looking at it in the mirror and then we headed back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update this

tell me what you think