Love Letters

Conversation #2

Conversation Between:
Echo Strife
Shiloh Levine
Date: October 21st, 2009
Morning Before-School

-------------------------------------------

Shiloh: Echo!

Echo: Good morning, sunshine.

Shiloh: Ouch. No need for sarcasm.

Echo: It's too early to be flattering me with open arms and "good morning kisses".

Shiloh: Aww, you're no fun.

Shiloh: Hey, where's Piper?

Echo: Don't bother, she doesn't have classes until the afternoon.

Shiloh: Oh right. I forgot she was starting college this year. She still seems like a high school student...hehe.

Echo: Oh, I meant to ask you yesterday, but did Mr. Cross or Mrs. Martin talk to you about that english project.

Shiloh: The nation-wide writing competition?

Echo: Yeah.

Shiloh: Yes, I'm staying after today, but I'm not really sure I'll enter. No way in Hell would I be able to compare to the other competitors.

Echo: Are you kidding?

Shiloh: Just because we're known state-wide as Dominion High School's "best" writers, doesn't mean it will be the same for the rest of the country. Plus, we're only freshmen. We aren't even supposed to be submitting ourselves until at least Junior year.

Echo: But your writing is by far the best work I've ever read.

Shiloh: Oh stop, it isn't that great.

Echo: Aww, now you're just being humble.

Shiloh: You, Echo...you might have a chance.

Echo: I can't say I particularly agree, but whatever happens, happens.

Shiloh: Agreed.

Shiloh: Look, the school is coming up. One more kiss to make it through the day?

Echo: Ah...no.

Shiloh: Please?

Echo: No way, Shy.

Shiloh: Alright, you leave me no choice.

Echo: Hey! We're in public here!

Shiloh: You're so egotistic.