Status: Active

Scream Me a Dream - Deleted Scenes

DS: Chapter 101: Ville’s Lace and Heel Obsession

“Right now, we’re alone, in a hotel room, in Berlin, with shopping bags full of heels that I know you’ll love and lace underwear you have yet to see.”

“All right, I’m not mad anymore.”

“That’s what I thought.” Soya laughed, shifting off of him. “The bags are in the bedroom, go get them and I might just be inclined to model some of the underwear for you.”

“And best fiancé of the year award definitely goes to you.” Ville said getting off the couch to get the shopping bags.

“Of the year?!” Soya asked with a laugh. “I don’t model underwear for just anyone you know!”

“Oh I know.” Ville said bringing the bags out of the room and setting them on the table, only to go back to the room for the second round. “How much did you spend today?”

Soya shrugged. “Lost track, the receipts are in here somewhere.”

Ville looked at her amused as he moved the coffee table, giving him room to sit on the floor and grab the bags one by one behind him. “You know back in May you said you didn’t spend money all that much.”

“Do you remember everything I say?” Soya asked with a raised eyebrow, sitting on the edge of the couch.

“I have a feeling you exaggerated greatly.” Ville said, rummaging through one of the black bags, only to look up and grin at her. “I feel like its Christmas.”

Soya laughed. “I’ll remind you of that when you ask for your present this year, and I didn’t exaggerate. I really don’t spend that much money, you know, unless I find a really cute pair of shoes.”

“Or purse.” He said holding up an aqua blue clutch with a pout.

“Or a purse.” Soya laughed grabbing the clutch from his hand. “And don’t judge, I have a dress that goes perfectly with this. Anyway, I saved my money for far too long not to enjoy it now. I happen to like shopping and with the right prompting I’m inclined to spend said money.”

“And what was the prompt for this?” Ville teased holding up yet another purse.

“Nothing, other then I liked it.” Soya said grabbing the light grey clutch from his hand.

“You have about a million grey purses.” Ville said taking the receipt out of the bag. “And a million blue ones.”

“And one more in each pile won’t hurt, plus these didn’t cost that much.”

Ville laughed as he looked at the receipt. “Soya!”

“What?!” Soya asked.

“The blue one was nearly 400 Euros!”

Soya rolled her eyes. “Do I have to remind you about my clutch that’s nearly two thousand dollars, the one you wanted me to throw up in?”

“Please don’t.” Ville laughed, setting the receipt next to his leg, curious to see how much Soya had spent on purses, shoes, and underwear.

“Which bag has the underwear?” Ville asked

Soya laughed at the eagerness in his tone. “The blue ones.”

Ville looked behind him to see three blue bags; he grabbed one and rummaged through it grinning when he came out with a pair of red lace panties and the matching red see through bra.

“Thought you’d like that one.” Soya said with a roll of her eyes.

“Go put it on.” Ville said, tossing the underwear at her.

“So demanding.” Soya said gathering the set and moving to the bedroom.

“Wait!” Ville laughed. “You have any shoes to match them?”

Soya laughed leaning against the door way. “Seriously?”

“Yeah, did you get any shoes to match it?”

“I don’t match my shoes to my underwear Ville!” Soya laughed.

“Of course you do!” Ville accused, as he’d seen her pick an entire outfit based solely on the underwear and shoes she’d picked out. “I know you have some red shoes in here somewhere.”

Soya rolled her eyes as she rummaged through the bags, lifting lids of her shoe boxes before grabbing one long box and going back into the room, and sliding the door closed. He kept rummaging through the bag, only to grin when he found a matching black lace bra and matching little boy shorts. She’d definitely taken his love of lace to heart when she’d made her purchases, he thought as he laid them on the floor next to them, before turning back to grab the white bags that had Soya’s shoe purchases.

He was about to start taking them out then he heard the door slide open, turning around he laughed. “You can’t wear the shirt!” Though she was still wearing his black shirt, she wore red heeled boots that went just over her knee. “Though I really love the boots, I think that’s what I love, the boots.”

Soya rolled her eyes as she lifted the hem of his shirt inching it upward to show him the red panties, then higher, reveling the flat expanse of her pale stomach, her skin tone losing its golden tan the more time she spent in the Arctic Circle, before pulling the shirt over her head, showing him the red translucent bra that cupped her breasts.

Ville shifted on the floor, moving so he was leaning back against the couch as he took her in. “I like it.”

“Just like?” Soya asked placing her hands on her hips.

“All right, love.” Ville laughed, before throwing the black set he’d found. “Now this one.”

Soya shook her head. “You’re not even taking the time to appreciate this one!”

“Oh trust me, I appreciate it.” Ville smirked. “I appreciate how see through that bra is, I appreciate how willing you are to actually model all this for me, and I will definitely appreciate that net set with whatever other shoes you bought.”

Soya grinned at him, looking through her bags, before getting another shoe box out and going back into the room. Ville couldn’t help but grin himself as he reached for the table and gathered the bags with shoes in them. He pulled one of the boxes out of the bags, flipping it open and pulling out a black boot like heel.

“They’re considered pumps.” Soya said, laughing at Ville’s look of confusion. “They’re more like peep toe boots though.”

“Peep toe…” Ville said looking at Soya, very much enjoying the view she gave him as he took in the sheer black lace boy shorts and the matching bra, though the bra cups weren’t sheer, they were indeed padded, pushing her breasts out.

“The hole for the toes.” She said moving towards him and bending down to stick her fingers in the shoes, wiggling them through the holes “Peep.”

“Put them on?”

Soya blinked and nodded, sitting on the edge of the coffee table, and taking the black and red lace booties she’d put on off. Ville handed her one of the black heels, watching as she slipped them on slowly, before wiggling her toes.

“Peep huh?” He asked, standing up, before grabbing her hand helping her up, wrapping his arm around her waist and lifting her up over his shoulder causing her to squeal.

“Ville!”

“I don’t know what it is Soya, but your underwear and your heels get me all riled up, really it’s the lace and the boots.”

Soya laughed as he threw her lightly on the bed causing her to bounce as she hit the mattress, shaking her hair back so it fell behind her back. “Ville, before you ravish me, as I can see it in your eyes.” She teased, licking her lips, “I am asking right now, do not rip this set.”

“I would never.”

“Ville.” Soya warned, as he leaned over her. “No ripping.”

“Fine, no ripping.”

Soya laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “Fine then, ravish away.”

XxxxxxX

Ville moved off the bed slowly, kissing Soya’s bare shoulder, before putting his underwear on and moving to the end of the bed, carefully taking off Soya’s shoes and set them on the floor. Moving to the little living room he sat back on the floor, and looked at the small pile of receipts before looking through the rest of the bags to scrounge for the receipts.

Finding them all, he looked at the total, only to shake his head in amazement at just how much Soya had spent on shoes, underwear and purses.

“So how much did I spend?” Soya asked, causing Ville to look up, seeing her wrapped in the thin sheet from the bed.

“About three thousand.”

Soya nodded slowly. “That sounds about right,.”

He leaned down as he caught sight of a little black bag that was wedged behind the love seat. “Wait, I didn’t account for that one.”

“And that’s one you don’t need to account for.”

Ville looked up at her. “And why not?”

Soya rolled her eyes “Add an extra thousand if it makes you happy to count it.”

“Thousand? Soya what’s in the bag?”

“None of your business. It’s mine.” Soya said crossing her arms over her chest, holding the sheet closer.

“You, my dear, are an addict.” Ville said letting the bag go. He’d find out eventually what she was hiding, and he had a feeling it would be worth it.

“As if you get no enjoyment out of my addiction.” She teased. “Come back to bed kultaseni.” She said smiling at him, turning back into the bedroom and dropping the sheet that was around her body. “You were complaining that we didn’t have enough alone time, and now that you have me alone you sit there counting my receipts. What in the world am I going to do with you?”

Ville stood up and rushed to the room, wrapping his arm around her bare waist. “Love me?”

Soya turned brushing her lips against his. “Always.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Soya's Purchases

It's a short one, but finally finally got it up!!! Can't wait to see what you guys thought!!!