Status: Just getting startedddd! hhaha :) Comments?

One of Those Nights

When You Use Your Lips, They Better Be On Me

I felt his eyes on me before I met them with mine. The first thing I noticed was his amazingly red hair that seemed to blaze brighter with every minute that passed by. I locked my warm, brown gaze with is contrastingly cool, emerald green eyes that blindly drew you closer. As contagious as his bright smile was, I kept walking towards the bar finally noticing that it was crowded.

I sat down on the worn bar stool and waited for my "date" to appear. Of course, a twenty-one year old would invite a nineteen year old to a bar for drinks. Just my luck.

I looked down at my phone for the time Thirty minutes late. Yeah, that meant I was late first and more than likely he left before I got here. I stared down at my hands that were grasping the edge of the mahogany wood, decisions filling my head. Should I go or stay? Should I text him? Did I really like this guy that much?

My thoughts were interrupted by shouting over the loud pumping music, "I'm Joey." A hand was held in front of my face. I took it and turned to face this guy. He sat there smiling, holding out his hand in all of his glory. I could tell he had a pep talk from his guys, ego apparent on his face.

I leaned forward as I spoke, "Aria" I took my hand back and tried to brush my bangs out of my face only for them to fall back into my eyes.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He yelled my way.

"Umm...just a water." I said looking around the room nervously, avoiding the drowning green of his eyes.

"No alcohol?.." He paused when the bartender stood in front of us, "Two waters, thanks." As soon as the girl sauntered off he faced me again, "Why no alcohol?"

"Underage." I said taking his question as a que to leave. I stood and started my way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he slid his arm arm around my waist. "I wasn't done talking." He chuckled and pulled me back towards the bar. "I'm only twenty soo you, love, are not alone."

"Well, that's so nice to hear." I rolled my eyes, following him back to the bar stools. I scanned the room for my no-show of a date. No sign of him. "Hey, umm.. Have you seen a guy with long black hair, lots of tattoos, with a rockstar-ish look around here?"

He chuckled in my ear, "Look around, love. Who hasn't seen a guy that has long black hair, tattoos, and douche bag attitude?"

I shoved him away and laughed, "I'm serious! I was supposed to meet a guy here about thirty minutes ago."

"Ahh, so let me get this straight. A gorgeous girl is getting stood up by a douchy wanna-be rockstar guy, while sitting with a real rockstar that REALLY likes her?" His lips stretched into a sly smile.

"You?....A rockstar? Who would have guessed?" I asked with sarcasm lacing each word.

He smiled and moved his stool closer to mine, “Let’s go somewhere else. Looks like the bartender forgot our water. We have absolutely no reason to even stay.”

I turned my head towards his, “What do you have in mind?”

"It's a surprise!" He closed the distance between us and lightly touched his lips to my cheek. "C'mon" His fingers laced with mine and walking towards the door. My eyes sweeped the room once more before landing on the guy I had been waiting on. Mr. Tattooed, dark hair and handsome. His eyes met mine with a greedy smile as he rose from his seat that was surrounded by guys that resembled him to a 'T'.

I paused a little causing Joey to jerk me forward as he maneuvered through the drunken crowd. His face crumbled into confusion as pulled me to his chest.

"Baby! I've been looking all over for you!" Jesse said jogging over to Joey and me. His eyes scanned my entire body. Scrutinizing every inch, from my feet to my hair. "Looking as fucking gorgeous as ever!" The smell of alcohol coated the air as he leaned forward to meet my lips with his.

I pulled away from him towards my red headed haven, “Joey, can we please go?”

“Yeah.” His arm snaked around my waist and started towards the entrance doors.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the fuck, man!? This is my girl! Get your hands of the merchandise!” Jesse’s fingers griped onto my arms and jerked, making me fall back into him.

"Dude, she's not your and most definitely not 'merchandise." He turned his blazing green eyes to mine, "C'mon, love." he tilted his head in the direction of the doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo this is the first chapter! :D
I love The Cab... a TON! Soo.. you should comment for that lovely picture I supplied you guys with up at the top of the layout ;) haha

Sorry, its short but hey, more comments=more chapters, faster n_n