City of the Damned

Chapter 3

I walked further into the club. If they knew what was going on, maybe they could help. Stop this madness before it got too out of hand.
'Ahem,' i coughed. they both spun round on their chairs. The taller one smiled.
'What can we do for ya?' he asked, pleasantly.
'I was..... well hoping, that you could tell me what the fuck is going on?' They both laughed at my bluntness.
'Well first of all, I'm Gerard, this is Frank, and we're not quite sure,' he smiled again. 'But you can ask Caz and i'm sure she'll fill you in.'
'But who's Caz?'
'That would be me.' A woman, about my height walked into the room. She had short brown hair and grey/blue eyes. She was wearing tight black jeans and red converse. The back of her top was cut low, so when she turned around i could see a skull and crossbone tatoo on her left shoulder. She grabbed a pile of books and put them on the bar.
'Study them at your leisure but we have work to be getting on with.' She stole Gerard's cigarette that he was holding, and walked out. Gerard shook his head.
'Never willing to share anything,' he sighed. Frank giggled. I was still confused. I looked at the rather large volumes she had placed on the counter. Vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghouls. Right. And if that wasn't enough, she had left a bag in the corner. I examined the contents. Crossbows. Axes. Knives. A couple of guns. I breathed in shakily. This could not be happening.
Another man walked through the door, pushing his glasses up. His brown hair was just above his shoulder and straight. His black coverse were covered in blood. In his right hand, he held someones head.
Ok, so this was happening.