Status: Needs comments to continue (:

Sleep Tight, I'm Not Afraid

Unholy Confessions

Waking up to the smell of bacon sizzling in the frying pan, eggs made just right, and the smell of freshly made toast is something I have to get used to.

I rub my eyes as I sit up in bed. I stretch for a minute or two then walk out of the guest room I have been staying in for about a week now. When I shut the door I hear another open. I look down the hallway and see Zacky walk out of his bedroom in just his boxers. "Morning." I smirk and lean against the wall.

"Morning." He laughs and walks over to me. "Did you sleep okay?" Zacky rubs his eyes.

"Mhm." I nod with a slight smirk and put my hand on his chest. I lean in and kiss him softly, not able to stop myself since he just looked so cute in his plaid boxers.

He pulls away after a while and smiles at me. "I can definitely get used to this every morning."

I laugh and shake my head. "Me, too." I walk over to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth when Zacky comes in behind me and shuts the door. He brushes his teeth as well then turns me around so I'm looking at him. "What are you doing, Mr. Baker?" I tease.

"Oh nothing." Zacky's smirk widens as he plays with the tie on my shorts.

There's a bang on the door causing Zacky and I to jump. "Zacky, I have to pee! Get out!" Matt whines.

"How fucking old are you?" Zacky rolls his eyes. "Go use mom's bathroom!"

"I can't! She's taking a shower!"

Zacky and I groan and share another kiss before he opens the door. Matt's eyes widen. "You two did not just have sex in the bathroom, did you?"

"Maybe." Zacky smirks and takes my hand. "If you tell mom I will kill you."

Matt nods and quickly closes the door to the bathroom. "Your brother is so cute." I laugh and shake my head as Zacky leads me to his room.

He rolls his eyes. "He's annoying." He closes the door behind us and locks it. "My mom takes long showers." Zacky pins me against the wall.

"Oh really?" I laugh and look from his eyes to his lips. He kisses me softly, running his hands up and down my sides underneath my shirt. He runs his hands down to my shorts and pulls at the tie, causing them to almost fall down. Before things can go any further I pull away. "As much as I would love to have sex with you right now, it's early. And you have school in a half hour. We both know we won't be finished by then." I smirk.

Zacky pouts. "True." He sighs and pulls away. "After school." He laughs and walks to his closet to pick out some clothes.

I look around his room and see Metallica posters taped to the walls along with Iron Maiden and a few other metal bands. I take a seat on his bed and look at the autographed guitar picks and photos. "I like your room," I tell him.

He turns to me as he pulls on a Minnesota Twins shirt. "Thanks. My parents hate it." He chuckles and pulls on some jeans.

I smile at him then lay back on his bed. "You should just skip school and stay with me," I tell him as he fixes his hair.

"As much as I would love to, I have a test in math today." He chuckles and sits next to me. He leans down and kisses the exposed skin on my stomach.

"Don't do that or you will have to stay home." I laugh and run my fingers through his hair.

Zacky smirks and kisses my stomach against then kisses me softly. "I'll see you when I get home, okay? We should go to the police station so you can tell them you're living with me." He grabs his back pack and pulls it on.

"Okay." I nod and get up sighing. I walk down into the kitchen with Zacky and eat some of the amazing food his mom makes then say bye to him.

I'm alone at Zacky's house with absolutely nothing to do. I can't go out because of my ankle bracelet which definitely limits me.

Deciding I should go back to bed and wait until Zacky comes home, I walk up the stairs. I look over and see his door open so I decide to just sleep in his bed. It's more comfortable than mine, anyways.

I lay down with a smile, breathing in his scent. As I curl up under the covers I feel a notebook by my feet. I pull the covers back and grab it, then pull it out. Lyrics is written in his hand writing on the cover. Interested in what was in it, I open it and read the title of the first song. "Warmness on the Soul."

Your hazel, green tint eyes watching
every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt,
It's erased.
I'll never feel alone again
with you by my side.
You're the one and in you I confide.


Smiling as I read the lyrics, I can't help but reflect on how sweet Zacky actually is. Sometimes after we have sex he will just hold me in his arms. We won't move or put our clothes on. He'll hold me against him and run his fingers through my hair, kissing my forehead. No guy has ever done that to me.

I close the notebook and set it on the table by his bed then lay back down, thinking of Zacky. As I do a smile spreads across my face and I feel a warm sensation overcome my body. Ignoring the feeling in my stomach I close my eyes and think of seeing Zacky again.

"Lindsey," a familiar voice whispers and brushes my hair out of my face. Feeling like I am still dreaming I don't stir and continue to sleep. I feel someone climb into bed next to me and pull me into their arms. "Lindsey," he whispers.

Breathing in the familiar scent I slowly open my eyes and find Zacky looking down at me. "Sorry." I laugh a little and rest my head on his chest. "Your bed is just so comfortable."

Zacky chuckles. "I don't mind." He rubs my back and kisses my head, making butterflies rise in my stomach. I ignore it and close my eyes again. "Do you just want to sleep?" He asks.

I nod. "Stay here, though." I wrap my arms around him tightly and kiss his chest, not wanting him to leave at all.

Am I starting to have feelings for him? The guy I slept with at a party almost a month ago? The guy who skips school with me almost every other day and who let me stay with him while I'm under house arrest?

Fuck, he does more for me than I know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, comment, comment! (:

Nine stars!

Here's a photo of me reppin' Zacky Vengeance at the halloween fest I went to!
http://i56.tinypic.com/o57st5.jpg
Buy Vengeance University clothing! Do it!