Status: Needs comments to continue (:

Sleep Tight, I'm Not Afraid

Let Me Tell You 'Bout This Girl I Know

"Did you even ask her name?" Brian laughs as we walk towards the basketball court to smoke.

"Do you really think I was going to stop in the middle of it and ask, 'hey, what's your name by the way?'" I roll my eyes and sit down on the cement steps.

Matt snickers. "He has a point."

"Well you should have asked! That way you know at least one thing about her." Brian shrugs and smirks at girls as they pass by.

I roll my eyes. "I know plenty about her."

"Hey, Zacky," a girl says as she passes.

I turn and see a girl named Claire walking with a few of her friends smirking at me innocently. She tucks her hair behind her ear and winks at me before walking to a picnic table to eat with her friends.

I can't help but feel pretty confident.

"Now that they know you're not a virgin they want you!" Matt cracks up laughing.

I smack him upside his head and roll my eyes. "Why do I fucking hang out with you guys?" I pull out my cigarettes and rest one between my lips.

"I will do anything if you give me one," a voice says coming from my right. I turn and see a girl with familiar hips, legs, and lips walking towards us. She sits down next to me and a smirk dances on her lips. "Well it looks like you already owe me one from last night." She slips one out of my pack.

"Whoa! You're the girl he slept with?!" Brian drops his drink on the ground.

She laughs and lights up the cigarette that rests loosely between her soft lips. She takes a long drag and exhales smoke looking from Brian to me. "Why do you sound so shocked?"

She is so fucking beautiful. I have no idea what to say to her without sounding like an idiot.

"Zacky never gets girls!" Brian laughs.

I roll my eyes and take a drag. "I don't know what you're talking about, Brian. You haven't been with a girl in, I don't know, a year?"

"Ouch." Matt laughs and takes a sip of his soda.

"So are you new here?" I ask her leaning against the step behind me.

I can't help but envision last night. Her biting her lips as I go slow and gentle, biting her collar bone. Her eyes squeezing shut as she peaked. Her hair laying on the pillow. And her chest rising and collapsing rapidly with every breath.

"Just transferred from Santa Monica. I got expelled." She laughs.

"Why?" Brian asks her.

She shrugs her shoulders and flicks her cigarette. "Got caught with pot."

"Fuck yeah!" Brian shouts. "How is it that you are still single? You know, if you ever need a guy-"

She busts out laughing and stands up. "Thanks, but no thanks." Stomping out her cigarette she turns to me. "I'll see you around." Biting her lip she walks across the field swaying her hips and then she walks off school property without getting caught.

"Why the fuck did you sleep with her?!" Brian shouts and punches me. "That's not fucking fair."

"Shut the fuck up." I roll my eyes.

"She is pretty hott." Matt nods.

"Yep." I smirk and take a drag of my cigarette remembering how she screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think?

Comment, please! (: