Status: Needs comments to continue (:

Sleep Tight, I'm Not Afraid

When You're Looking for Sin

Walking into school I feel all eyes on me. I'm a new girl flaunting a look no girl has. My lips are almost stained red, my eyes are full of fire, and my hips sway with every step I take. I pass a group of guys and smirk at them, wondering if I'll see them at the party this weekend.

I walk into my first class which is Chemistry and see a familiar face in the back.

Little virgin, boy!

With a smirk on my lips I walk over and take a seat next to him. "Following me, huh?" He asks with a smirk.

I turn to him and try not to let the way his lips curl make an impact on my tough expression. "Don't flatter yourself," I tease.

The teacher starts calling out attendance causing us to quiet for a minute or two. "Zachary Baker?" The teacher asks.

"Here." He raises his hand.

"Zacky, huh?" I smirk.

"Lindsey Coleman?"

I raise my hand for him to check me off then turn back to Zacky. "So now we know each other's names. That's a start." Zacky laughs.

"Seems like we did everything backwards." I smirk.

"Fuck the status quo," Zacky says.

I laugh a little and look at him. "So what class do you have after this?"

"Nothing, if I don't want to." He smirks, causing my heart to leap a little.

All I can think about is him moaning as I pinned him down on the bed. Every time I would bite his ear his entire body twitched. He grabbed my sides roughly and rolled me onto my back. His eyes pierced mine and a smirk pranced on his lips as he took control.

Snapping out of my daze I put on my game face. "Well... Meet me by the cafeteria." I smirk. "For a little surprise."

Zacky grins. "A surprise, huh? Do I get any hints?"

"Nope." I laugh and turn back to the teacher who starts giving a lecture.

After class I walk out quickly and head to the bathroom to check my appearance and to give Zacky enough time to head down to the cafe. After fixing my hair I walk out and walk down the steps. Sure enough Zacky is waiting, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

How is it that he was a virgin? I don't fucking get it. Don't girls notice how fucking hot he is? How his full, soft lips curl into a smile or the way his eyes squint a little when he laughs?

Wow, what am I saying?

"No class?" I smirk and rest my back against a closet. I turn the knob slowly and creep inside backwards as Zacky follows.

"Not today." Zacky smirks and follows my lead. We squeeze into the closet and he shuts the door behind himself. "So what's the surprise?"

I bite my bottom lip and lean against the wall, wanting him to come to me. It's fun when he's in control. "I'll give you a hint."

Zacky takes a step closer to me and I completely let go. I crash my lips against his not able to control myself at all. I was craving the way he tastes.

He puts his hands on my hips and presses himself against me. Suppressing a moan that would have gotten us caught I deepen the kiss and unzip his jeans. Zacky immediately starts tugging at mine roughly, trying to get them off as quickly as possible.

Before I know it we're tangled up in each other panting, trying not to be too loud. After we both finish he looks at me with a devilish grin. "I like surprises," he whispers and runs his hands down my sides.

I shiver a little and look at him. "Good." A smirk graces my lips.

We hear the bell ring and Zacky bends down to pull up his boxers and jeans. "See you tomorrow?" He asks

I didn't want him to go just yet but I wasn't going to let that show. "Maybe. If you're lucky," I tease.

"Oh I will be." Zacky grins and walks out of the room leaving me absolutely breathless.

"Yes, you will." I smirk to myself and try to regain my composure.

No guy has ever left me feeling like this. Suffice to say, I've been with a lot of guys. I was in a relationship long ago with an older guy and that is all we did. I went through tough shit with my family and ended up getting drunk every night. I found myself sleeping around and I guess it just stuck.

Anyways, I'm sure it's nothing to Zacky, either.

Just two hormone driven teens looking to have a good time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys like different point of views? I think it's a little different and sort of needed in this story.

Do you guys like the story, though? Comments!