Status: Needs comments to continue (:

Sleep Tight, I'm Not Afraid

Never Shamed but Never Free

"Fuck," I groan as I look down at the Chemistry test. "I can't fucking balance equations."

Lindsey laughs a little and looks at my blank test. "I got the answers from the kid over there." She nods her head towards a kid who already handed in his test. "Here." She slides her test over to me and I quickly fill in the answers. I take our tests and hand them into the teacher then sit back down.

"Thanks." I smile at her. "What are you doing tonight?"

"You." She smirks and runs her hand up my thigh.

I push her hand away, afraid of getting hard in the middle of class. "Besides that." I smirk.

She laughs and puts her hands back in her lap. "Nothing. Why?" Lindsey puts her feet up on the table and leans back in her chair.

"The guys and I are playing at Chain Reaction. I told you about it a while ago, I think." I shrug.

"Yeah, I'll definitely be there. What time?"

"Seven thirty. Eighteen Visions is opening."

"Sounds cool. I'll be there." She nods and wads up some paper and throws it at a kid in the front of the room. She points to me and I smack her hand away laughing.

Lindsey is so much fun to hang out with. I don't care if we're not having sex or giving each other "favors". She is really an interesting human being when you look beyond her habits. I like hanging out with her and she seems to feel the same way.

After class we end up ditching school with the guys. We head over to Matt's basement and start packing up our things for the show. Lindsey lays on the couch and watches us, commenting on a few things here and there.

"Aren't you afraid people will throw things at you if you suck?" She teases as she plays with the holes in Matt's couch.

"She has a point," Jimmy says. "Sucks for you guys up front!" He laughs maniacally and walks out carrying his drums.

"That's Jimmy. He's a fucking beast at the drums," I tell her after I pack my things up and sit next to her.

She leans against me and puts her hand on my upper thigh. "Just so you know, if you suck at guitar you're not getting laid anymore," she jokes.

"You're so funny." I smirk and roll my eyes.

She gets up from the couch after running her hand over my crotch and walks out quickly, knowing I was going to say something. I laugh and follow her out to the white van and hop in with the rest of the guys.

"It fucking smells like balls in here," Lindsey comments.

"Johnny! What did I fucking tell you, bro?!" Brian punches Johnny in the arm.

Lindsey laughs. "This is what you guys are going to take on tour? That's disgusting." She grimaces and looks around. "It's so tiny. How do you guys sleep in here?"

"We practically sleep on each other." Matt laughs.

She makes a funny face then looks at me. "You guys are all gay, aren't you?"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, definitely."

After a few minutes we arrive at Chain Reaction. We get all of our gear and set up on stage as fans of Eighteen Visions file in. Lindsey is standing off to the side by my side of the stage talking to some people and I look away before I can examine them. She can have her own fun. Fuck, I'm going to be having my own fun after we hit off the tour.

Soon enough we're ready to go on stage. We walk out with our instruments and Matt comes on stage to introduce us. When I look down to find Lindsey I notice she's gone. I ignore it and look out at the crowd with a smirk and start playing our first song.

After the show we walk off stage and grab some water. "I'm gonna go find Lindsey," I tell the guys after I put my gear in the van. I walk back into Chain Reaction and look around. When I spot her she is wiping her lips and fixing her shirt. "So what did you think?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "You guys sound awesome!" Lindsey grins. "I liked your last song."

"Thanks." I smile, not knowing if she was even here to hear us play. But I'll take the lie. "Want to go out to Johnny's?"

"The short guys house?" She asks with an eyebrow raised.

I chuckle. "No, the bar." I nod towards the door.

"If you're paying." Lindsey smirks.

We walk out of Chain Reaction and walk across the street to Johnny's bar. "Jack, please," I tell the guy at the bar.

"I.D. please?" He asks rather rudely.

I grab my fake I.D. out of the wallet and he hands me two glasses of Jack. I walk over to a table with Lindsey and we sip our drinks. "Fake I.D., huh?" She laughs. "Nice."

"My friend Cam knows some people." I smirk. Lindsey nods and leans back in her chair, practically downing her drink. "Holy shit!" I laugh.

She smirks and wipes her lips with the back of her hand. "I'm used to this." Lindsey laughs.

After a few more drinks we stumble out of the bar and fall down on to the pavement. "Ow." I laugh and hold the back of my head where I hit it.

"I'm sorry!" Lindsey laughs drunkenly and rolls on top of me. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I nod and look up at her. I brush her hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear. "You're beautiful," I whisper.

Lindsey gulps and laughs. "You're so drunk, Zacky." She lays next to me.

"I am not!" I slur. "I'm perfectly fine. I mean it."

She blushes a little and grins. "Well thank you. No one has ever said that before."

"They should say it more often." I smirk and kiss her softly, slithering my hand to the back of her neck.

Lindsey kisses me back and slips her tongue in between my lips. I moan and slip my hand underneath her shirt up to her bra. We continue to kiss as I feel her up drunkenly. After a minute or two we both pull away breathless.

"I should probably get home," she says trying to stand up.

I get up after her and look at her confused. "Did I do something?"

"No." She smirks. "Not at all. I just... I think I have stuff to do."

"Where are you even staying?" I ask, knowing her parents don't live here.

She shrugs her shoulders. "Just some place. I'll see you at school. If I decide to go."

"The guys can drive you," I tell her not wanting her to walk.

She shakes her head. "I'm close. See ya sexy."

I laugh and watch her stumble away and turn down a street. The guys walk over and shake their heads. "Drinks without us?!" Brian kicks the back of my leg.

"Where's Lindsey?" Matt asks.

"She left." I sigh.

"Oh boo hoo." Jimmy rolls his eyes.

I wish she could have stayed. I wish she knew how much fun I had with her...
♠ ♠ ♠
I need more comments, guys :/ So please leave one! And leave an idea if you have one! Thanks!

Over 100 readers and 5 stars!!