Status: Needs comments to continue (:

Sleep Tight, I'm Not Afraid

Possession

"I definitely failed that test," I say as I walk with Zacky down the hallway.

That Chemistry test was so fucking hard. That smart kid who sits in front of us wasn't there so I couldn't copy. Dammit.

Zacky chuckles. "I'm pretty sure everyone did." He shakes his head as we walk to my locker. "What class do you have next, again?"

As Zacky leans against the locker by mine I can't help but feel my body shiver a bit. He looks so damn good in that jean jacket with a Minnesota Twins shirt on, with low rising jeans. He shoves his hands in his pockets and looks around as everyone passes. Why the fuck is he so attractive?

"English. What about you?" I close my locker and lean next to him.

He turns to me. "Gym."

"Have fun with that." I smirk and nudge him a little.

"Oh, yeah." Zacky rolls his eyes. "That class is so fucking pointless. How is gym going to help me with my future?" He laughs and walks me to my next class. I lean against the lockers right outside and shrug. "Why are you smiling at me?" Zacky raises an eyebrow.

"I'm not." I play it off and push his shoulder with a laugh. "I should go, anyways. See ya." I wave and walk into English.

Ten minutes later I ask to go to the bathroom. I take the hall pass and walk over to the gym. I peak inside and see Zacky pick up a baseball bat and do a few tricks with it. Smirking, I tip toe inside and walk over to him while the teacher has his back turned. "You play baseball?" I ask.

Zacky jumps and almost drops the bat. "What are you doing here?" He laughs.

I shrug my shoulders. "English is boring."

He laughs and walks to the corner of the gym with me. "So you came to a gym class?" Zacky laughs and raises an eyebrow.

"Yep." I laugh and nod. "So you play?" I ask pointing to the bat.

He nods. "Yeah, I tried out for the team and was on it for a day. I ended up getting kicked off because I beat the shit out of one of the guys." I bust out laughing. "He sucked!"

"I believe it." I laugh and lean against the wall with a sigh. "How about we ditch? I don't feel like going back to class and I'm sure you don't want to go to math."

Zacky shrugs his shoulders. "This is very true. What do you want to do, then?" He walks towards the boys locker room.

I go ahead and follow him inside, not caring there were two other guys changing. They look at me with wide eyes and hustle to change. Zacky laughs and looks at me. "You know you're not allowed in here, right?"

"Yeah, well, when has that ever stopped me?" I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. With a smirk I kiss him softly, backing him up against the back row of lockers. Zacky puts his hands on my hips and pulls them as close to his as possible. "We haven't done this in a while," I half say half moan as I run my hands down to the top of his jeans.

"Mmm. Nope." Zacky kisses down my neck and slips his hands up my shirt.

"Well it's going to have to wait until after class." I smirk and pull away, knowing I left him with a boner. "Sucks you'll have to walk around like that for thirty more minutes."

"Lindsey!" Zacky laughs as his cheeks go a deep red. "Come on!"

"Meet me in the lot." I smirk and slip out of the boys locker room. Two guys stand there with their jaws on the ground. "WHAT?!" I yell and they almost shit their pants then take off running.

It's hilarious how people are so scared of me.

The bell rings and I grab my book to drop it off at my locker. "Hey, Lindsey!" Someone yells.

I turn around and see Jimmy walking over to me with his hands behind his back. "I got you something," he says as a smirk prances on his lips.

"Seriously? You're awesome!" I smirk knowing exactly what it is. He slyly hands me the bag and I shove it in my locker. "Thanks, Jimmy." I grin.

"Of course." He smiles. "I gotta run. See ya!" He walks off.

"What was that about?" Zacky asks as he tosses his lunch into the trash.

I shrug my shoulders. "He's just helping a friend out." I smirk. "Now, lets go." I take Zacky's hand and pull him along to the door leading to the side street. We slip out unnoticed and we head over to the parking lot. "Where should we go?" I ask turning to him as we reach his car.

He smirks. "Well I think right here is fine." He looks down at the back seat then back at me.

"I like it." I smirk and climb into the back seat of his car. Zacky adjusts the front seats and then climbs on top of me with a giant smirk. He kisses me just barely, causing me to almost go insane. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him so roughly it takes him by surprise.

Soon enough our clothes are off and we are doing what we do best. After two hours or so he lays on me, casually kissing my chest. "Why have we waited so long?" I breathe and run my fingers through his hair.

"No fucking idea." He kisses down to my stomach.

We hear the school bell ring in the distance and groan. "We should head back." I tell him as I sit up, grabbing my clothes from the floor.

Zacky just pulls me on top of his lap with a smirk. "We only have one more bell before school is out. What's the point of going back?" He runs his hands down my sides.

I shiver a little and look down at him. "Are you trying to kill yourself? We just had sex for two hours. Can you even take any more?" I tease, trying to test him.

His smirk grows wider and he bites my ear lobe. "Try me," he whispers.

So, naturally, I did. We end up doing it two more times before he gives in. "Fuck, I don't think I can take it anymore," he breathes as I slow my hips and laugh.

"Told you," I breathe and kiss him softly, not able to stop myself.

He opens his eyes and looks at me. Before he can say anything else we hear sirens from a police car. I get off his lap and pull on my clothes as quickly as possible. Zacky does the same and we climb out of his car that now smells like sex.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"No idea. Lets check it out." He grabs my hand and tries to run but groans cause his legs are so weak and sore.

I smirk. "Sucks for you!" I run towards school and we sneak back inside.

We enter the hallway with our classes and see a police man standing at the lockers with a dog who is sniffing around. "What the fuck?" Zacky asks confused.

"Come with us," a man says to a kid sitting on the floor. When he stands up Zacky and I gasp in shock.

Jimmy is in handcuffs, being escorted out of the hallway by a police officer. The other one in the hall grabs his walkie-talkie. "Figure out whose locker is 405a. There are drugs inside." He waits a second. "Lindsey Coleman," the other voice says.

My heart stops and I can feel Zacky's eyes bore into my skin.

"Alright, lets find her."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? (:

Author's note:
Okay, so I have seven stars! Thanks guys! But I have under 40 comments :/ Can you please comment more (especially those of you who never do) so I can get as many comments as my other zv story? I'd like ten stars on this story as well as my other one!
I would really appreciate it!!