There's No Turning Back

The Return

With the venomous kiss you gave me
I'm killing loneliness (killing loneliness)
With the warmth of your arms you saved me,
Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you
I'm killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb
I'm killing loneliness


My cell phone rang, breaking the silence I was in; reading a magazine.

Without looking at the caller i.d., I picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"I am coming to get you." A deep, dark voice on the other line replied. It sounded fake though.

"Umm...who is this?"

"It's," the voice turned into a normal tone. "Me silly!"

"Sebastian?" I let out a soft chuckly, shaking my head at the thought that I didn't think it was him earlier.

"The one and only kiddo. What, deleted me from your phonebook already?" He jokingly asked.

"If you happen to forget, I'm older than you here buddy," I informed him and continued on. "And I just so happen to pick up the phone without looking at the caller i.d."

"Uh huh, sure."

"Yep. So what's up?"

"Oh yeah. Just calling to say that I'm flying in with the guys tonight and you'll get to meet them, okay?"

"Yay! Alright. Need a ride?"

"Nah thanks. We'll manage there."

"Alright. See you then."

"Later." The call then ended.

What's going on here, you're wondering? Well let me tell you.

My name's Lianne (that's pronounce 'Lee-anne') Lefebvre, older (by one year) cousin of Sebastian Lefebvre. Yes, guitarist and back up vocals of Canadian pop-punk band, Simple Plan. And with the phone call earlier? The band had flew out to work on their new album and I get to meet them tonight when they fly back home to Montreal, Canada.

Although I'm Sebastian's cousin and we were more than best friends when we were young (still am today), I have never met any of his bandmates before. Simply because he didn't meet them until after we graduated high school but even then I was too busy to meet them. I was too busy living my own life, trying to live on my own, to get a job. Make it in the ouside world as an adult.

Although I was too occupied to meet them (but I have seen pictures of them), I was never too occupied to listen to their music. And I likelove them.

I work as a photographer here in Montreal, Canada; snapping photos of the city, surrounding cities, and sometimes celebrities too. I'm 26 and live in a decent sized apartment.

"Who was that mom?" a voice asked from behind me.

Mom?

Did I forget to mention who else lives with me? No just kidding, I didn't.

I'm 26 and live in a decent sized apartment with my two daughters. I am not married; single mother I am.

My first daughter, I had her when I was 14. Yes, 14. She's now twelve years old, in the eigth grade.

I had my second daughter seven years later, when I was 21. Just as well, she's now five, barely in kindergarten.

They're the best little girls I can ever ask for. I've never had any trouble raising any of them by myself (although I had some of Cheyenne's help with Annie...actually, she was a major help.)

Cheyenne's a beautiful, brave, smart girl; smarter than I'll ever be at her age. She's strong, very protective, and she adores her baby sister. She watches little Annie for me everytime I had to go out or away for work.

I honestly wish I could've been there more for them though. And I can really say, they're my best friends (except for Sebastian).

As for Annie...well, I have never seen any little girl as witty as she is. She's very hyperactive...and strong for a little five year old. She has a sweet mind, very innocent to this world. She just loves her sister. She's my precious little darling.

And to think I've been able to do this all myself. I'm quite proud thank you very much.

But what about my mother and father? Let's just say they're a story for another time.

Speaking of mothers and fathers...

We all know I'm a single mom; now who's the father? His name is Bud and the kids knows him and the fact that he's their father. He comes around every once in a while to take them out or just play with them. Despite the fact that I despise hime for the things he had done to me (although I'm somewhat thankful that he did). And my past is also a story for another time.

Now sorry for wasting your time. I just thought I'd let you in on some background information before anyone gets lost...on with the story.

"Who was that mom?" I heard Cheyenne ask from behind me. Annie was beside her, clutching onto Cheyenne's legs.

Hah, all three of us have two n's in out names.

"That was uncle Sebastian." I told them as Annie ran over and climbed up onto my lap.

"Is Simple Plan coming too?"

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. Cheyenne and Annie both have met the band. And I haven't? Proves how much free time I don't have, or how much I need to be around them more often or how much Sebastian just loves to take them out with him.

"Yep. Even Patrick."

"Yay!" Cheyenne squeeled with a huge smile and hopped into her room and Annie ran after, clapping.

Smiling to myself, I went into my room, laid some clothes out and went to take a shower and get ready.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Getting out, I pulled on some dark jeans, a light blue long sleeve, my boots, and my black eskimo-ish jacket with fake fur lining along the edge of the hood.

Montreal can get pretty freezing out there with snow around this time of year.

Applying a bit of makeup and grabbing my cell phone, I went and knocked on the girls room. Yep, they share a room and unlike other siblings, it works out quite well. Annie gets one side of the room and Cheyenne gets the other.

Opening the door, I poked my head inside. "I'm going to run an errand real quick. Anyone wanna come with?"

I can trust these two home alone. Cheyenne's responsible.

"No it's okay. Annie is about ready for her nap." Cheyenne told me as Annie climbed into her bed, already in her pajamas.

"Aww alright." I walked over to her bedside, kneeling down to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Have a good nap. Mommy loves you." I turned around and did the same to Cheyenne.

Then left.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was in my room, editing some of my photos on my laptop when I heard the apartment's buzzer buzz. Still in the ourfit I was in earlier, I walked out into the living room but the door was already answered.

I heard Cheyenne squeeling and hugging a tall guy, really tall, maybe close to six feet; and from what I see, short dark brown/black hair, Role Model mid sleeve shirt and jeans. I think I remember his name....

Pierre, is it?

Five other guys stood behind him. One of them being Sebastian.

"Sebby!" I cried out and he looked up, looking shocked, then ran to me in a bone crushing hug.

"Lianne! Look at you!" He pulled away and flicked a part of my hair.

I scoffed. "Well look at you. You chopped off all the long hair!" Although it's growing back...he stayed quiet, thinking. "Exxactly."

"Shut up. Anywho," he clapped his hands together. "Now you can finally meet Simple Plan!"

"About time."

"Do you ever shut up?"

"No."

"Guys, this is my lovely cousin, Lianne; mother of Cheyenne and Annie here." he started off introducing me. I can see some, or most, of their faces grow into shock. I know what they're thinking.

The same as what everyone else thinks when they notice. 'Youngand beautiful; yeah right but already with two kids; one half her age?'

Sebastian continued on with the introductions, ignoring their looks, looks that he was already accustomed to.

"This is Pierre." He pointed to the guy who had been previously hugging Cheyenne. I knew that was his name. I just knew it!

"Jeff." He pointed to another tall guy but somewhat shorter than Pierre. Hazel eyes, no hair though, jeans and a plain black shirt. Looks like a pretty nice man to me.

No I do not judge people when I first meet them but most of the time, it turns out true.

"Chuck here." he directed his finger to another guy, shorter than the other two but taller than himself. I see brown eyes with a brown fauxhawk, khaki shorts and yet another Role Model shirt.

Must be a popular brand to them.

"This...normally bouncy guy, is David." he then revealed a guy withamazing hazel eyes with what looks like silky long (reaches his neck) black hair that seems to go in his face. Well, enough said about him.

"And lets not forget Patrick, our webcam guy." Sebastian introduced me to the last guy with a hat on, turned towards the side a bit, some guy shorts similar to Chuck's and a white shirt. Oh and I guess 'webcam guy' fits his description. He held a camera in his hand.

"Hey guys." I waved and moved out of their way. "Come on in."

They all came in one at a time, shaking my hand on the way.

I went into the kitchen and got a few drinks and snacks out for the guys.

"so," I set the refreshments down on the table and sat on the arm of the recliner seat Sebastian was sitting on while the other guys sat on the sofa, chairs, and some on the floor. "It's nice to finally meet you guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter; I don't think it was supposed to be that long xD