There's No Turning Back

The Call

"Chucky!" Annie's little awake voice squeeled and ran to Chuck where he sat her in his lap.

"Well, it's certainly nice to finally meet the mother of these two young darlings." He smiled at me. I returned it and looked around at the others.

"Yeah, what he says!" Someone who I remembered his name was David, said and the others agreed with him. He has an unordinary voice.

"Ah and the great David speaks." Seb said, faking greatness in his voice. Then he muttered a 'finally'.

I stifled a laugh and tried to change the subject. "Well thank you. So Sebastian." I leaned back against the back of the recliner from my armrest seat and looks at him. "You and Jamie eh?" I winked and raised my eyebrows up and down quickly in a repeated manner.

"Yeah." He laughed and pushed me off the edge and I fell into fit of giggles.

"When will be the next time I get to see my soon-to-be cousin in law?" I asked, climbing back up and sitting back on his armrest.

"Would you get off my armrest?"

"No. When's the wedding?"

"I don't know yet."

I stared at him for a longwhile before getting up to sit on the ground. I felt eyes on me and for a moment, I forgot that I had guests over. I turned my full attention onto them, Cheyenne and Annie.

"So boys," I started up and they all looked at me. "How's the studios?"

"Fun--" David started but Jeff cut in.

"But a tragic once David's A.D.D. starts up."

I looked at David in amusement, finally knowing why Sebastian had noted, 'this normally bouncy guy'.

"I'm not that bad." David murmured, pouting out his bottom lip as Annie giggled. "Yeah laught it up Annie. I see you're against me now too."

I let out a small laugh (as well as Cheyenne) at his charm towards the little kid.

"That must be great." I laughed as Jeff rolled his eyes. "When's the next tour?"

"Next year." Chuck replied. "But we have a week of shows in two weeks."

"And we were wondering if these two can come along." Pierre asked, referring to Cheyenne and Annie.

Shrugging my shoulders, I glanced at them. "You guys want to?"

"Can we?" Cheyenne asked hopefully.

"Sure you guys can. Go out and have fun." I told them as everyone's face lit up brightly.

"Oh!" David sat on the floor cross-legged, raising his hand in the air like a little kid. "Can you come too?!"

I inhaled sharply in an awkward smile. "Oh jee I don't know..."

"Please?" He pouted and I noticed how it's impossible for anyone to resist that face.

"How can I say no to that?"

"You can never say no to that." Patrick spoke up, laughing and shaking his head from side to side.

"Would it be a problem to you guys?" I asked, not wanting to be of any inconvenience to the guys and their touring business.

"No, not at all." Chuck said, shaking his head.

"You sure."

"If we weren't then we would've not invited you." Sebastian told me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well sorry for just caring about not getting you guys in trouble with your manager." I said sarcastically at him and heard Patrick laugh. I looked over at him just as he shut off his camera. "Is he always recording?"

"Hence 'webcam guy'."

"Ahaha." I faked a laugh towards Seb, then rolling my eyes.

I said we were best friends and we are. This is just the way our relationship goes. Don't you love it? It's been like that for as long as I can remember and as far as I know, his mom adores it strangely enough.

A cell phone went off and we all looked at Sebastian as he pulled his out of his pocket. He looked at the caller i.d. thingy and I saw him roll his eyes in annoyance.

That surely tells us that it's not Jamie.

He got up out of his seat and since my home is practically his own, he walked into my room for some privacy. Everyone in the room looked at one another in confusion, wondering who calling Seb could possibly make him annoyed.

By the time, Cheyenne and Annie had already ran off into their room, Patrick following to play with Annie and Pierre stood in the girls' doorway, watching what was happening in the living room and laughing at Patrick and Annie playing. From the sounds of it, it sounds like Annie's making Pat play dolls with her.

A few minutes later, Sebastian came back out but with a gloom look on his face.

"What happened?" I asked him in concerned and he looked up at me apologetically. "Who was it?" I asked slowly, thinking that the phone call was somehow directed to me.

Sebastian took in a deep breath before telling me.

"That was your parents." He paused and continued when I acknowledged him to go on. "They're coming over for dinner tonight."

"What?!" I said in a loud voice, causing Pierre to immediately turn his head to me and Cheyenne and Pat to run to the doorway, looking at us. "But why?"

"I don't know why. They just asked where I was and decided to come over to dinner."

"Why didn't you tell them I wasn't here?" I asked.

"Lianne, you know how your mother is. She doesn't stop until she gets it her way! I tried to stop her but she never gave up and hung up before I could say anything." Sebastian sighed out in fustration. We both didn't like my mother.

I was outraged. Not at Sebastian but at the fact that after what happened years ago, my mother has the nerve to invite herself over to dinner.

Actually, I don't even know how she knows where I live now.

"Great, what do I do now?" I asked myself, placing my face in the palm of my hands and trying to steady my breathing. I gotta say, I was in a panic.

I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and kneel down beside me. "Don't worry." came Sebastian's voice. "I'll take care of dinner. You just relax okay?"

Grunting, I got up and heading quickly to my bedroom, trying not to slam the door behind me. Plopping down onto my bed on my stomach, I heard footsteps and then some yelling. Before I knew it, somebody was knocking at my door and without my answer, they opened it and entered.

Whoever the person was, they sat down on my bed next to me and rested their hand on my back. The hand was somewhat rough but then, who's hand in Simple Plan wasn't rough from all the years of playing some guitar-related instrument? The hand was too big to belong to Cheyenne and the person was too quiet to be little Annie.

"Lianne?" the person said my name and I looked up.

It was Mister David Desrosiers.

"Hey. What's wrong?" He asked concernly as I continued to lay there with my chin resting on one of my pillows.

"Nothing..." I trailed off, absentmindedly playing with my stuffed teddy bear.

"I may only know you for an hour but I can tell when you are lying." he looked at me, a long knowingly look that can always get me to reveal secrets.

"It's just," I sighed, "After all these years, that woman still has the nerves to invite herself over--which I have no idea how she even got the address--for dinner!"

"Sounds like we have a stalker here." David joked, trying to lighten up the atmosphere, and it worked for a while.

"I wouldn't mind calling the cops on her."

"At least it's not some kind of teenager. God knows what they can do to you."

"I'm going to get raped by my mother!" I laughed and he did too. Sometimes sick jokes make good conversations.

After the laughter had died down, he spoke up again. "So if you don't mind me asking," he hesitated, "what happened between you and her to make this a bad situation?"

I sighed and looked at him, knowing that he's one of those people that wouldn't let these kind of situations go unanswered. It was just like Sebastian when he first found out and asked questions years ago.

"You won't let that question go unanswered huh?"

He shook his head proudly, making his hair go everywhere and into his face. Long hair has never looked so good on a male.

"If you haven't done the math, I had Cheyenne when I was fourteen." I saw his face grow into shock out of the corner of my eye from my staredown with the ceiling. "I snuck out into a party, got drunk, and things went out of hand there." I explained and I saw him nod his head in understanding. "I came home that night and my mother and father found out. My mother was furious."

I flipped and laid back on my stomach, clutching onto a pillow and resting my chin on it. David laid down next to me, listening intently.

I sighed and continued on. "But since I was barely starting high school, my mom agreed to take care of Cheyenne for me while I'm at school. We didn't communicate much though but she loved Cheyenne. Up until I was a senior, they decided to disown me. Cheyenne was nearly three at the time and I only had three months of school left so I guess that's okay." I shrugged and glanced at him. "I struggled with two jobs, trying to make money to keep this apartment, provide all the needs, and to pay for the babysitter. She would watch Cheyenne for me when I'm in school and I'd take her with me to work after since I worked in a small cafe. Then I'd have my friend watch her on the weekends or she'd come along with me. It was hard but it was all worth it though. And I made through high school!"

"Wow..." David commented, staring up onto the ceiling. "And now she's inviting herself over as though nothing happened?"

"Yep."

"Now I know why you're like this."

"At least I don't have to worry about dinner.."

"If you don't mind me asking this other question," he looked at me and I nodded to show that I approved. "Do the girls know about their fathers? and what about Annie?"

I looked down at my hands. I figured that if I told him, he'd most likely tell the others one day for me. I was about to open my mouth when David cut me off. "You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

"No it's okay. I'll tell you. You'd know it now and it won't be such a wonder to you." I smiled softly and he returned it back to me sincerely. "The girls know their father. He comes around every once in a while to take them out. They don't fully accept him as a father though since he's almost never around."

"So you three just live here by yourself?" I nodded. "That's amazing. I don't know how you even do it! I guess it's just a chick thing."

"Hey, I don't even know how I did it either but I did. Now I don't know how all the other women does it."

"It sure is a wonder. Anywho, continue please."

"Alright. Well, the thing with Annie is that four years after I was done with schooling, I bumped into Bud--the father--again and i-it was a bad outcome."

"What happened?"

"I-He--I guess you can call it a rape." I said quietly as my eyes began to well up with tears, remembering back to the event.

+FLASHBACK+

"Lianne?" I heard a manly voice ask from behind me and I recognized that voice anywhere. I was farely shocked to see him again in this part of the shopping outlet.

Turning around, I saw a man with dark blonde, almost brown, hair that was styled with gel, gathered slightly to the front; blue eyes and wearing his old track jacket from high school. He hadn't changed...
much from what I could see.

"Hey Bud!" I slightly laughed, "wow, I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah," he slowly came towards me like any old friend would. "I went out of time for a while; it's nice to see my old girl again." he said, referring to me and giving me a friendly hug.

I chuckled to myself. "Quit trying already Bud, I won't come back to you; I'm sorry. Find yourself a new girl. You did call me your 'old' girl, so really, I'm not yours anymore."

"Aww that's a bummer."

I rolled my eyes. "Still the same as the last time I saw you. I've moved on. I have a life now, I'm not relying on the past anymore."

"C'mon, please?" he softly grabbed my wrist but I took it back.

"I said no."

"Okay fine." he let go and started out into the streets where I followed him. I'm not sure exactly what led me to do it either. "So how's Cheyenne?"

"She's doing good. She went over to Bethany's a few hours ago for a movie and sleepover night."

"Oh. That's nice to know. I'd like to see her again soon."

"Sure." I hesitantly answered, "Whenever you want."

"Well now," he smiled cockily, staring down at my breasts pervertedly and it was kind of obvious that he was. "Lets give me double the chance to visit now shall we?" he slowly approached me as I started to back away, soon finding myself backing up against a wall.

Within an instance, he threw me over his shoulders and placed me in the backseat of his cars. I saw him put the child lock on and closed the door, opening the front driver's door and entering the car himself. He started the engine and quickly drove away; too quick for me to scream for help.

"W-where are you taking me?" I hesitantly demanded, my voice filled with fear.

"Back home sweetie." he absentmindedly answered me, watching where he was driving in a daze. "Back home with me where you belong." I heard him say to himself, almost inaudibly.

"No no no." I started to panic and tried any way I can to open the backseat car doors; not even the windows worked. "Please, just let me go." I struggled to keep my voice calm, trying not to anger him.

"No way. I'm not stupid enough to give you up again."

I continued to furtively find a way to open the windows. I stopped in my process and slightly glared at the back of his head, then to his rear view mirror where I caught him looking back at me. "You're a sick bastard." I hissed in his ears as he tried to smack me. "I never--"

He abrubtly stopped the car infront of a dark house in a somewhat loud neighborhood (where no one paid any attention to each other) and aggressively turned around to face me. "Listen up," he pointed a threatening finger in my face. "You just shut up and keep your mouth shut. You are to never speak of this again, do you hear me? I love you and I want kids. I want them to look like you, you got it? Now you will love this." He snarled at me.

It really got me terrified. What if he kills me after he's done with me?

He swiftly swung the driver's door open and forcefully yanked open the door on my side. I was too terrified to move so he practically dragged me out onto the cold, hard pavement. Quickly, he picked me up, making sure I wouldn't be able to escape using my arms nor legs. He brought me inside the house and roughly set me down on my feet, shutting and locking the door.

I take it that this is his house.

"Now that I think of it," I angrily started, trying to get away but he kept on shoving me down the hallways and steps to get to the bedroom. I fiercefully stomped my way, trying to go against him but he was too strong; getting me to the destination he wanted me to go to, with me making loud footsteps the whole way. "I never knew why I even went out with you back in high school. Hell, I don't even know what I saw in you! you're such an arrogant jerk who only cared about his self and wanted what's best for him and wanted some action. You never--"

Before I could finish, I was tripped by his foot and landed on my side on a soft mattress. He quickly got on top of me, crushing me underneath all his weight to prevent me from moving. "I told you to keep your mouth shut. What happened is in the past. No one cares anymore--"

"No one cares?" I started to tear up. "I care! I threw away my life and my friends just to raise Cheyenne with no help from her father. I care about her childhood. I care about the way she's going to grow and end up like. I no longer have parents of my own but I don't care, all that matters now is Cheyenne, that little girl you left back at home! It may have been in the past but that doesn't change who you are."

"I've changed--"

"I doubt it!" Right when I said that, I felt a stinging pain across my cheek and I couldn't believe that he had struck me.

"Shush and you will enjoy." He slowly whispered into my ear before attacking my neck with kisses.

Those kisses led on to more, serious business against my own will.


+END OF FLASHBACK+

I slowly told the story, sitting up and looking at my twiddling fingers the whole time. I was afraid to look at David, I'll admit that. I had barely met this guy and already, I'm telling him a major part of my life story. I didn't want him to think wrong of me. I didn't want him to think of me as a bad person.

I didn't care about what people think but David seems like a sweet guy, definitely someone who I'll want to be close friends with for a long time. Possibly, we can have a friendship like those in the fantasy movies where two people meet and were great friends until the day that one of them died.

I was taken by surprise when I felt David put his arms around me in a hug.

"I'm sorry." I heard him whisper in my ear. "That's terrible."

Tears gathered in my eyes at the thought of having a guy that I barely even know, give so much sympathy as though he has known me for years. No other people had done that before and it made me rather happy.

"It's in the past." I told him and got up, heading towards the door. "Lets go out there, see what the others are up to."

"Yeah," he lightly chuckled. "Pierre might make a big deal on why I was in here with you for so long."

I nodded and opened the door, walking out and entering the noisy living room.

"Took you guys long enough." and as David predicted, that only came out of Pierre's mouth. David rolled his eyes and went over to him, knocking him upside the head.

I shook my head as Cheyenne and Annie giggled. "You guys just enjoy yourselves. I'm gunna go into the kitchen." I informed them and walked away. "Hey Sebastian." I greeted him upon entering.

His back was faced towards me infront of the stove. I saw lettuces, tomatoes, and other food products on the counter; some were already chopped, some were left untouched.

I wonder what the fabulous Sebastian Lefebvre is planning for dinner.

He jumped a bit and turned around, facing me. He placed a hand over his chest and exhaled deeply. "Scared me. Don't you know not to sneak up on a person when they're infront of an open stove?"

I shrugged and walked over to the counter, standing infront of the vegetables.

"I heard David went after you." he said nonchalantly. "So, you talked to him?"

"I kind of have to. He's like you! He won't leave it unanswered."

"True."

"So what's for dinner?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject." he gave me a warning look. "Did you tell him about everything?"

"Umm...I told him about mom and the Bud incident.." I slowly said, not sure of how to answer him.

"So that's basically everything."

"Sure, I guess."

When the time came, I got dressed in some dressy dress pants that I sometimes wore to work when I'm in the office with my boss, and a gray frilly blouse; light natural makeup, hair tied up with a neat ribbon, and some nice pair of earrings. When it comes to mother, you have to dress up nicely and formally. I sure Sebastian knows that but I'm not so sure about the other guys. I had already told Cheyenne to dress nicely; just in a skirt or something, and I dressed up Annie in a little dress with a bow. I don't even remember where it came from.

I walked downstairs, all clean and ready, to see Simple Plan in nice jeans, polos, and dress shirts. They had cleaned up pretty nicely; with piercings and spiked hair but still, they looked handsome to the point where you wouldn't even notice.

"Wow you guys," I smiled, "You all look so handsome."

"You look gorgeous yourself my lady." Patrick curtsied like a woman and I curtsied him back.

"Sebastian, did you tell them?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Pfft no." he answered. "I wanted to see how they'll end up but look at them!"

"Well," Jeff started. "Since it comes to meeting someone's mother, we all have the common sense to look presentable."

The doorbell rang and it was as though the evil music played throughout the house; some sort of evil vampires and werewolves all coming to devour us.
♠ ♠ ♠
The past two parts are only this long because they're introductions =]