There's No Turning Back

Breakfast and Girlfriends

In the middle of the night, I heard my bedroom door creak open and I tensed up a bit. My back was faced against the door so I took a look at my alarm clock. It was 2:34 in the morning. I heard footsteps carefully coming over towards my bed and I felt my body grow stiffer.

If it was Annie, then I could've tell that it was her but it wasn't and it was rare for Cheyenne to come over to sleep. So I just oh so wonder who this could've been...

I felt my bedside sink as someone laid in my bed.

"Lianne, I know you're awake." the person said as they placed their arms around my waist and rested their chin on my shoulder, reaching over to kiss my cheek. I recognized the voice to be Sebastian's.

"And how would you know Mr. Lefebvre?" I asked, glancing at him out of the corner of my eyes.

"Well, for one, your body is stiff and secondly...I don't know. It's just an instinct after spending so many nights in our childhood sleeping over at each other's house constantly." he shrugged.

I chuckled softly as I reminensced those nights of pure joy. Also, him talking with his chin on my shoulder really tickles. "Oh yeah those days. I miss them."

"Me too. But you gotta admit; living in the adult hood has it's fun and joy too."

I nodded in agreement as I let out a small yawn. "Go back to sleep Sebby. It's almost 3 in the morning."

"But I missed you! Can't I sleep in here for tonight?" I couldn't see him but I could just tell by the tone of his voice that he's pulling off a pout.

I sighed a bit and re-adjusted my position. "Go ahead buddy. Anytime you want."

"Yay mini sleep over." I felt him move around on the bed, trying to get comfortable and under the covers. After several minutes of it, he was still, now barely moving. "Goodnight Laney."

"Night Sebby." I smiled to myself at the sound of my old nickname from him and snuggled deeper into my pillow, finally able to fall asleep once again.

♥ - ♥ - ♥

I woke up around 7:45 the next morning, finding it unable to sleep in any longer. Getting up, I took a shower and got dressed in some sweats and a long sleeve. Walking into the kitchen, I stood still for a moment to decide on what to make for breakfast.

I was feeling generally nice this morning - and I'm not usually a morning person - so I decided that I'd treat our guest to a homemade breakfast.

What's more original for morning food than pancakes? Better yet - chocolate chip pancakes? Along with some juice and/or coffee, some eggs, and hash browns.

Did I ever tell you that I am a vegetarian? Yeah, so no sausage for them. Anyone who wants sausage, well, they'll have to make it themselves. I won't be the one to touch it.

I heard someone approach the kitchen and a yawn following.

"Wow something smells good." the person commented, sleep still lingering in his voice.

I turned my head to see Pierre standing in the doorway, a towel around his neck and hair still wet from what I suppose that he just showered. "Hey Pierre."

"Whoa is this all for us?"

"Mhmm." I answered, nodding my head while still cooking up the hash browns.

"Why thank you. Do you need any help?" he offered, taking the stack of pancakes over to the table.

"No thank you. You can go wake up the other guys though."

"Alrighty." In a flash, he was gone.

I heard some yelling and screaming from inside the rooms. Quietly laughing to myself, I quickly continued on to cook the hash browns. I barely turned away to get something for one second and I was attacked onto the floor.

"Yay thank you so much! Finally! Some normal homey cooked food!" the person happily exclaimed from on top of me, still hugging onto me.

I looked up, saw that if was Jeff, and laughed. "Well you're very welcome. I'm feeling nice this morning to cook for you." I tried to push him off of me. "Now get up. I still gotta finish."

"Need help?"

"No it's okay. Just go help Pierre wake the others."

"Will do captain." he saluted and ran off.

In no time, the eggs and hash browns are done, the juice was out on the table, and the coffee was already done brewing. I didn't feel like going out to the cafe and ordering some. Of course, why didn't I think of having them deliver it straight to my front door?

Silly me.

"Oh this looks fantabolous!" Sebastian commented, rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. "Looks better than my stuff last night."

I rolled my eyes at him. "We all know that you're the great cook here Sebby. Don't brag." He smiled innocently and was about to reach for some pancakes when I stopped him. "No! Bad boy! Wait until the others get here."

"But they don't deserve to be waited on!" he whined, placing his hands back on his lap.

"Oh we so are." David said dramatically, entering with Annie marching in behind him and Chuck behind her. "Right Lady Annie?" he asked, picking her up and setting her down on his lap as he sat down on one of the chairs at the table.

"Yeah! We so are!" she imitated him, taking her hand and flipping her hair back. I let a small grin form across my face and rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

The others started showing up one by one, Pierre being the last one to come in.

"And what takes you so long Mr. Bouvier?" I asked as I dug into my plate of pancakes. They were still unbelievably warm.

I saw him shrug. "I gotta look good for the day."

"Doing what?" I questioned, raising a brow up. "What was it that took so long and makes you look good?"

He shrugged once again. "My hair is a very complicated process."

"Pffft." both David and Chuck scoffed.

"When I used to have my mohawk," David started, "it doesn't take that long to spike it up."

"Same here." Chuck raised his hand, cutting in.

"Shut up." Pierre muttered, crossing his arms across his chest. "You guys are all against me."

"Just shut up already and dig in." I chuckled, digging my fork once again into my stack of what I call breakfast. "I spent my whole morning cooking for you guys and I'm not gunna let it go to waste."

"She's not a morning person." Sebastian sang, his mouth filled with food.

I shot him a disgusted look and kicked him from underneath the table. He groaned, bending down to get a grip at his shins, swearing to himself.

"Oh guess what." Sebastian spoke up after he had recovered from his pain.

"What?" Cheyenne replied to him.

"Was I talking to you?"

"Did you realize that there's more than one person in this room?"

"Do you have to answer my question with a question?"

"Is there a problem with that?"

I stared back and forth at the two of them, finding it farely amusing. Until it got a bit out of hand and I had to stop it. "Okay okay. What Seb?" I replied him for real this time, and he focused on the subject again.

"Jamie's coming over today." he grinned and so did the other guys.

I gasped, getting ready to get out of my chair. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because."

"When?"

"Around 10."

"And that's pretty soon." I got out of my seat and carried my plates over to the sink. "I'm gunna go get changed."

"And the rest of Simple Plan's girlfriends are coming too."

"Ohh that's great! I can't wait." I said and ventured on into my room.

I picked out:

Image Image

along with an old pair of black and white low top converse.

I applied a bit of eyeliner and mascara, put on an old silver heart locket that my father had given when I was younger, and I was done. Walking out into the living room, I saw the guys cleaning up the table for me and I heard the sink water running.

I entered the kitchen and saw Chuck standing infront of the sink.

"Chuck, leave the dishes. I'll do them." I walked over to him and shut off the water.

"No it's okay. I'll do them. You need a break missy." he said, turning the water back on and pushing me away.

"Don't you want to get ready for your girlfriend?" I sighed, knowing well that he - along with the other guys - would want to do that. All but Pierre of course. That's probably why it was so important to do his hair this morning.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and saw Chuck pause for a moment to think it out.

"Nah, I'll just get this done. I still have an hour until they come."

"Don't worry about it." I felt a hand in my shoulder and I jumped a little, letting out a small, shrill, scream. Whoever the person was, let out a laugh and used both of their hands to spin me around. "Just let us take care of it for you. We can get ready later."

I sighed in relief and smacked his arm. "Don't you ever scare me like that again Desrosiers." I poked him in the chest.

"Oh? So now we're on last name basis eh, Lefebvre?" he raised his eyebrows, placing his hands on his hips and looked at me questioningly.

"Well, maybe so." I smirked.

"Ah, so 'sweet, generous, and innocent' mother speaks."

"Hey I was only trying to be a good mother." I stated.

"Pffft I don't think you have to try. I'm sure you'd be a good mother just the way you really are. Not only the good side of you." he smirked back and placed his hands behind his back, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Shut it Desrosiers." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I'm offended Lefebvre." he placed his right hand over his heart in mock hurt, right when Sebastian walked by.

"How did I offend you Davey?" Sebastian asked, confused of what was going on.

"Huh? Oh no. I'm talking to the other one."

I faked a gasp, placing a hand on my hip. "I beg your pardon? The 'other' one? Now I'm offended Desrosiers."

"No noo Laney." Sebastian hit the palm of his hands to his forehead. "Tell me you are not on last name basis with David."

I shrugged and turned back towards David. "You do notice that there's.." I stopped to count, "four Lefebvre's in this house at the moment right?"

"You can be Lefebvre B." he stated simply.

"Will you even remember who's C and D?" Sebastian asked smartly and David went quiet for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry David." I laughed, giving him a hug.

"You know, I've been done for a while now." Chuck popped up behind me and I let out another scream.

"Gah, you people need to stop doing that! And thank you Chuck."

"I don't get a hug?"

"Fine."

♥ - ♥ - ♥

The doorbell buzzed and Pierre immediately shot out of his seat, running towards the door, barely stopping in time before he ran right into it. It's funny how they all decided to invite their girlfriends to my home - and with my address - and I barely know any of the guys except for Sebastian, for more than a day.

It's not like I mind though. Just stating how I find it funny. Yet, right on the day that I meet them, just a few hours later, I see my mother for the first time in years and they get to meet her for the first time in their life. Also, in the same day, I exposed some personal things that's usually hard for me to talk about, to David.

I guess there's a quick trust bond between us. I just felt it. It was different than with the others.

I felt more like myself around him strangely enough.

I laughed at Pierre, shaking my head and got up with the others as they headed to greet their respective girlfriends. I felt Annie tug at my pants and I lifted her up, placing her on my hip. Cheyenne followed and leaned against the wall as they entered.

"Welcome, girls." I greeted kindly, briefly giving each of them a one armed hug due to Annie occupying my other arm.

"Well, you girls have fun. We're going out to get coffee." Jeff said, about to open the door and go out with the rest of the guys.

"But I just made coffee here, remember?" I reminded him.

"We'll go out to get lunch then." said David.

"We just ate..."

"I need some new shoes!" Patrick quickly yelled, and they all dashed out the door. Soon enough, I heard the car engine start.

I sighed and laughed to myself.

Trying to get away from a room full of girls who will most likely start to talk about things that guys don't want to here. At least give us all a proper introduction.

"I'm so sorry about him." a girl said, laughing uncertainly.

"Meh what can ya expect?" I shrugged and took a seat on a chair as the other girls sat on the armrests, couches, and some kneeling on the floor. "Sorry if this place is small."

"It's no problem at all." they all replied at the same time.

"Okay anywho." I got settled more in my seat, moving Annie to my lap. "My name is Lianne. This little one is Annie and this is Cheyenne." I pointed to her, who sat on the arm of my recliner seat. "Oh my gosh Jamie?!" I gasped.

"It took you long enough!" she got up and hugged me.

"I didn't recognize you!"

She only giggled more and sat back down in her seat.

Slowly, one by one, they introduced themselves.

"My name is Shelby." a quiet girl spoke up, seeming shy. She had hazel eyes and black hair with medium curly tips and angles bangs.

"Nice to meet you. And who are you with?" I asked, winking.

"Chuck." she smiled shyly once again. I knew that if I spoke to her more, she'd be more open. I bet she's one of those crazy, fun ones. I guess the only way to know that for sure is to find out.

Next, came a girl with bright green eyes and cropped brown hair. Her name's Alice and apparantly, she's with Jeff. And not to mention, she's really tall...taller than me; she suited him well though.

Then comes Lexi, a crazy girl. Blue eyes and hair that I just absolutely adore. She had shoulder length brown hair with - what I was told - was fire engine red highlights; also, her bangs were parted on the right side. Oh and not to mention, she's with Pierre.

"How do you deal with waiting for him to spike his hair?" I asked her out of the blue in curiosity.

She guffawed. "It's really a time killer. He takes forever but it gives me more time to get ready myself." she nodded her head and so did I.

"I would've never thought of that."

Next, came Patrick's girlfriend, Nicolette. I sure wish I had her shade of gray eyes. She has medium-length hair that I think is dirty blonde; with black highlights. She's loud but that's what makes her love-able.

And then came the final girl that I found I had envy for. Her name's Ashleigh, brown eyes, and long red - kind of blonde - hair. She's David's girlfriend and she seemed really nice. I don't quite know what I envy her for though but all I know for sure is that it isn't because of her looks. I'm fine and comfortable with my body and who I am.

So what's all this envy nonsense about?

We all hung out the whole day, laughing and talking about devious plans to do with the guys. Ashleigh and I actually get along pretty well.

"Hey are you all going on that two week tour with the guys?" I asked them, taking a seat on the floor next to Jamie.

"Yeah I tihnk we all are." Nicolette answered, looking around at the other girls as they all nodded and Cheyenne clapped.

"Yay we're gunna outnumber the men!" she exclaimed as all of us bursted out into fits of giggles.

What an interesting time we'll have with fifteen people on tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
It will get better, and not so sucky. Really =[