Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

Jim Jam

Jimmy’s pov.
“Mr. Sullivan?” A doctor asked taking me out of my thoughts.

“Yes.” I sat up.

“She’s fine, no broken bones, but she does have a slight concussion.” he looked down at the clipboard in his hand.

“Concussion?” I asked standing up.

“Yes, it’s a complex path physiological process that affected the brain, induced by traumatic biomechanical forces.” He continued.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Injury to the brain caused by an impact against the skull” He explained.

“Is she okay?” I asked following him down the hall.

“Yes, but she does have mild tinnitus and mild dizziness, she will have pain on the spot where the impact occurred.” He opened the door to room 26.

“She is currently sleeping, we have one more test to run, then she can be discharged by at least tomorrow.” The doctor pointed over to where Calla, laid sleeping.

“Can I stay with her tonight?” I asked hopefully.

“I suposse you could stay with her.” He patted my on the back softly before walking away.

I made my way over to Calla’s bed side where there was a recliner.

I pulled out my cell phone and text Matt that Calla was okay.

Then I laid back in the recliner and lightly grabbed Calla’s hand.

She stirred slightly in her sleep, “Jim Jam.” she mumbled turning on her side towards me, still sleeping.

I lightly tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

“I’m here Cal.” I whispered.

The door opened reveling Brian, Matt, and Johnny.

They walked in and took their places in a few chairs on the other side of Calla.

“Dude, Zack’s serving tonight in jail.” Matt spoke.

“He’s pissed off.” Brian nodded.

“I never meant for any of this to happen.” I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting!

Whoohoo! i love this story so much!