Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

Goodbye California

Calla’s pov
The doctor ran another test on me then decided it was okay for me to go home, and if I had a headache to take a Tylenol.

Jimmy drove me back home and said he’d be back later.

He didn’t even give me a kiss before driving off.

I sighed and knew it was either a drug withdrawal or he had something on his mind.

I walked into the house and saw Zack sitting on the couch eating a bowl of top ramen and watching Fuse TV.

He turned to look at me then went back to watching TV.

He then turned off the TV and stood up, “Calla Envy Thomson!”

I looked at him knowing he was going to yell at me.

“What the fuck were you thinking? Did you really think I wouldn’t find out about your little sex tape with my best friend?” He asked angrily.

“Zack I-”

“Shut the fuck up when I’m fucking talking!” He yelled inches away from me.

I started to back up until I bumped into the stair case.

Then I jumped over the rail and ran up the stairs, calling Brian on my cell.

“Synyster Gates here, leave me a message.” his voice mail spoke.

“Brain help! Zack’s on a rampage!” I yelled then hung up.

I jumped up and hid in the top shelf in the closet in the hallway.

“Calla, come out, come out wherever you are!” Zacky yelled.

I then hit speed dial for Jimmy he answered on the 2nd ring.

“Jimmy please you’ve got to help Zacky’s on a rampage!” I whispered.

“Hold on I’m coming!” He said then hung up.

I moved a couple of boxes in front of me and ducked down so you couldn’t see me.

I could hear a crash then yelling, and then the door to the closet opened.

I sqeezed my eyes shut hoping this wasn’t really happening.

Then the boxes moved and Zacky stood there a sinister grin on his face.

He grabbed my arm and yanked me off the shelf to the ground where I fell on my face.

My nose was bleeding and I tried to punch Zack but he raised his hand up in the air.

I covered my face and heard Jimmy yell, “Don’t touch her!”

“Jimmy!” I yelled trying to crawl towards him.

Zack shoved his foot down onto my back pushing me back down on the floor.

Brain, Matt, and Johnny ran up the stairs and grabbed onto Zack pulling him away from me.

“Zack this is the second time!” Matt yelled shoving Zacky against the wall.

Jimmy pulled me into his chest.

“Get off me.” Zacky shoved Matt off him and walked into his room slamming the door shut behind him.

I cried into Jimmy’s chest and fell asleep.

Once Jimmy had put me into my bed he told the guys he was going to go grab some beer.

I quickly wrote a note then set it on my bed.

Then I packed up some clothes and other basic needs before opening my window and climbing out.

I walked along the street and hailed a taxi.

“Where to miss?” The driver asked me.

“LAX.” I told him.

He drove there and I paid before walking inside and asking what flights they had.

“There is a flight to Jersey City, New Jersey.” She smiled.

“How much?” I asked.

“400 dollars for first class.” She smiled recognizing who I was.

I nodded, thanked her and handed her the money.

Then I took the ticket from her hand and walked to the gate.

I then boarded the plane looking out of the window at California one more time before we took off, “Goodbye California”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!<33333

Whoohoo this is like three updates in one day!